ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 289
« First < 384445464748 495051525898148 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
wazu 12:44 PM 09-26-2023
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Kay-Tay?
It’s not for us to decide. Rich Eisen said the Swifties have spoken and it’s Telce.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:50 PM 09-26-2023
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
Maya might want to mind her own bidness...

EXCLUSIVE: Travis Kelce's ex Maya Benberry warns Taylor Swift to stay AWAY from 'unfaithful' NFL star - urging her to 'be smart' and realize he is 'just using her': 'Once a cheater, always a cheater'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...lor-swift.html
Maya...you and Travis are never, ever getting back together.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:58 PM 09-26-2023
Once a cheater always a cheater?

Do people actually believe that?
[Reply]
BigBeauford 01:00 PM 09-26-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimo:

Isn't it common sense that once you've overcome one intense psychological barrier, it's not the same every time after? Slippery Slope and all of that?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:10 PM 09-26-2023
Erin Andrews explaining how the Fox announcers got confirmation that Taylor Swift would be in attendance at Sunday's game...

Link: https://nypost.com/2023/09/26/erin-a...s-kelces-game/

Originally Posted by :
“He’s in the middle of a drill, Greg screams, ‘Hey, Trav, EA needs you in a minute to talk about some non-football things,'” Andrews said.

“I go and I talk to Travis, he confirms … and the three of us, great friends, Greg more so just because they have the brotherhood and the Tight End U going for them, but Trav, great guy, all three of us, he goes, ‘Yeah, she’s going to be here but you didn’t hear that from me.'”

She then ran over to Kevin Burkhardt, Fox’s play-by-play announcer, to share the news.

“I run over to Greg and Kevin like a little kid, I’m like, ‘You guys! She’s here!'”

[Reply]
wazu 01:17 PM 09-26-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Erin Andrews explaining how the Fox announcers got confirmation that Taylor Swift would be in attendance at Sunday's game...

Link: https://nypost.com/2023/09/26/erin-a...s-kelces-game/
So wait...did Erin Andrews just betray Travis Kelce as a source who wished to remain anonymous?
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:19 PM 09-26-2023
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Isn't it common sense that once you've overcome one intense psychological barrier, it's not the same every time after? Slippery Slope and all of that?
lol it isn't murder. People cheat on people they know they're not going to stay with. It doesn't mean they are locked into doing that again a decade later with a totally new person.

Sounds like the point of view of a completely inexperienced person.
[Reply]
Buddy Rich 01:20 PM 09-26-2023

[Reply]
Kiimo 01:24 PM 09-26-2023
Why is it so hard to understand that not everyone is attracted to fat asses
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:24 PM 09-26-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
So wait...did Erin Andrews just betray Travis Kelce as a source who wished to remain anonymous?
Erin needs a spanking. I'll take one for the team and do it. "Erin, you've been a bad girl..."
[Reply]
notorious 01:24 PM 09-26-2023
This thread needs to kill itself.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:25 PM 09-26-2023

lol it isn't murder. People cheat on people they know they're not going to stay with. It doesn't mean they are locked into doing that again a decade later with a totally new person.

Sounds like the point of view of a completely inexperienced person.
Cheating is a pretty douchey thing to do all around.

Furthermore, how do you know if you’re your person’s forever person? You can never be 100% certain of it.

I don’t blame anyone for not risking it with a known cheater.

Originally Posted by wazu:
Doesn’t seem like it to me. “You didn’t hear it from me” is basically like ‘tell who you want, just don’t tell them I told you’
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:27 PM 09-26-2023
It's because it is an idiotic reason to not date someone. The past is not precedent. It's basically something morons say
[Reply]
Eleazar 01:28 PM 09-26-2023
That meme was recycled from boomer Facebook groups where it used to say "the Hillary Clinton Special"

(don't ban me - just facts)
[Reply]
BigBeauford 01:31 PM 09-26-2023
Pretty sure getting away with performing anything amoral will lead to the offender doing it again. Whether you kill someone or steal a candy bar.
[Reply]
Page 48 of 289
« First < 384445464748 495051525898148 > Last »
Up