ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 244
« First < 384445464748 495051525898148 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:31 AM 09-14-2023
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:
When you make things up, it harms your credibility.

Allen had 42 TD’s and 14 INT’s last season.
19 total turnovers and far, far more turnover worthy plays.

Trying to defend the most turnover prone QB in the league as if the stats are lying is what harms your credibility.

And you, my little dildo slinging friend, have absolutely shredded any credibility you had and have fallen to Queso-Joe territory in a downward spiral this week as the whole nation watched your Qb get exposed for what he is.

The entire football world is talking about Josh Allen's maturity, decision making, work ethic and debauchery.

Deal with it.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:31 AM 09-14-2023
Oh and your WR is a complete shit head.

And your HC effectively called your Qb stupid on national TV.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 10:32 AM 09-14-2023
so like if we're going to assume that anytime josh has more than let's say 1 turnover (his average) it's because he's playing concussed?

he played concussed in the following games last season (??):

9/8 @LAR
9/25 @MIA
10/2 @BAL
10/30 v GB
11/6 @NYJ
11/13 v MIN
11/24 @ DET
12/17 v MIA
12/24 @ CHI
1/15 v MIA

Looking good for his brain not turning to pudding

I don't understand this excuse making from buff fans lol
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 10:34 AM 09-14-2023
maybe the better explanation is for some reason he sucks at protecting the ball when he's on the road
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:36 AM 09-14-2023
He's better with concussions than Tua
OWNED!
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:54 AM 09-14-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Illogical Bills fans these days.....

You're acting as if this is some abnormality created by a concussion, when in fact, this is a pattern for the most turnover prone QB in the league.

Within the first few plays McDermott was yelling at him to play smart because he was turning upfield for two extra yards against multiple defenders and leaping guys six yards from a first down. And his first INT he had all day to run but threw it into triple coverage.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:56 AM 09-14-2023

- QB Coach Jordan Palmer on @TheHerd today was asked why Josh Allen isn’t as “buttoned up” as of late:

“It’s less about Ken Dorsey & what he isn’t. It’s more about Brian Daboll. I think a few years from now we’ll all say that’s the best coach in football…”

“(Bill Belichick)… pic.twitter.com/vJo8ro6H4a

— Z-Bot (@ZbotTweets) September 13, 2023

QB Coach Jordan Palmer on
@TheHerd
today was asked why Josh Allen isn’t as “buttoned up” as of late:

“It’s less about Ken Dorsey & what he isn’t. It’s more about Brian Daboll. I think a few years from now we’ll all say that’s the best coach in football…”

“(Bill Belichick) made a comment to me once & we were talking about Daboll and he said ‘Daboll’s one of the only coaches I’ve ever been around that can be an elite offensive coordinator, an elite defensive coordinator & an elite special teams coordinator. He understands football at that level.’”

“When you lose that, you aren’t just gonna replace it.”

“What Josh benefited from with Daboll was not just the play calling but learning the game… learning the game from who Bill Belichick and a lot of other people think is one of the smarter dudes in the league at teaching the position”.

But I thought Diq Lix knew more than the NFL's top personal QB coach?

He said Daboll was not going to be missed.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:08 AM 09-14-2023
Bills front office could easily give him the Derek Carr treatment. Constant HC/OC turnover
[Reply]
staylor26 11:11 AM 09-14-2023
Daboll will be back in Buffalo when Daniel Jones and his contract gets him fired.

Might be too late though.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:12 AM 09-14-2023
McDermott has got to be on thin ice
[Reply]
RedinTexas 11:20 AM 09-14-2023

Are you telling us that the Bills are hiding the fact that Allen has a concussion? Are you telling us that the Bills are violating NFL rules regarding players with concussions?

ETA -

Josh Allen signed a contract extension just over 2 years ago. Just a quick search told me that it had $150 million in guarantees and was worth up to $258 million with an average annual salary of $43 million per year. At the time that was a HUGE contract, but now it's down the scale and actually looks like a pretty good bargain if Allen is indeed one of the best players in the NFL.

So, if Allen is one of the best players in the NFL and critical to the success of the Bills, then why wouldn't he also receive the very best medical care from the Bills' medical staff? Why risk the long term health of your star QB just to win a single game of relatively little significance?

Either Josh was ok and the poor play was totally on him, or he wasn't ok and the Bills' medical staff totally botched the situation and risked the health of your superstar.

Which of these 2 things happened?
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:55 AM 09-14-2023
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
McDermott has got to be on thin ice

If we just judge by the look on his face during is pressers recently, yah, he definitely is.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:14 PM 09-14-2023

You really are in denial, aren't you? Allen's INT numbers aren't awful, but when you combine his fumbles, he's the most turnover-prone starting QB in the league.

And please don't give me the fumbled snap excuse. Allen had 13 fumbles last year and only one was a botched snap by Morse.
[Reply]
Lzen 01:17 PM 09-14-2023
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:

QB Coach Jordan Palmer on
@TheHerd
today was asked why Josh Allen isn’t as “buttoned up” as of late:

“(Bill Belichick) made a comment to me once & we were talking about Daboll and he said ‘Daboll’s one of the only coaches I’ve ever been around that can be an elite offensive coordinator, an elite defensive coordinator & an elite special teams coordinator. He understands football at that level.’”

“When you lose that, you aren’t just gonna replace it.”

“What Josh benefited from with Daboll was not just the play calling but learning the game… learning the game from who Bill Belichick and a lot of other people think is one of the smarter dudes in the league at teaching the position”.

But I thought Diq Lix knew more than the NFL's top personal QB coach?

He said Daboll was not going to be missed.
Uhhh....didn't Daboll's NY Giants get thoroughly destroyed on Sunday night?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:32 PM 09-14-2023

Can we get @stefondiggs to the Kansas City chiefs!!!

I’ll love to see it!!

OMG!

— Dez Bryant (@DezBryant) September 14, 2023

[Reply]
Page 48 of 244
« First < 384445464748 495051525898148 > Last »
Up