ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 57
« First < 384445464748 49505152 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Marcus Peters also had verbal altercation with assistant coach Sunday
Tribal Warfare 12:59 PM 12-09-2017
http://amp.kansascity.com/sports/nfl...mpression=true

Chiefs cornerback Marcus Peters’ frustration following the Chiefs’ 38-31 loss to the New York Jets didn’t end immediately after the game, it appears.

According to a report by NFL Network’s Mike Garafalo, Peters also had a verbal altercation with an assistant coach on the bus during the team’s ride to airport following the game. The assistant coach was not named.

The Star reported Thursday that Peters’ suspension was related to his decision to leave the field prematurely following the flag toss. The club viewed that as a team issue, as opposed to the penalty flag toss, which it deemed a league issue that Peters was ultimately fined $24,409 for on Friday.

The NFL Network report cited Peters’ decision to leave the field as a reason for the one-game suspension coach Andy Reid levied on him earlier this week, with the verbal altercation also being a contributing factor.

The Chiefs still had a little over two minutes left to tie the game, and Peters returned to the sideline –– albeit with no socks –– as the offense made its last-gasp attempt. But the drive stalled out, and the Chiefs lost for the sixth time in seven games.

Peters’ suspension means the Oakland native will miss the Chiefs’ showdown Sunday against his hometown Raiders. He was not allowed to practice this week and will forfeit a game check.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:45 AM 02-22-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
Best way to maximize Peters value would be keeping him and franchising him one year then letting him walk and taking the third.

At the rate he’s going, that’d be 6 years of play, 50 turnovers produced and paying him not a whole he’ll of a lot
That's what I don't get. Unless Peters flat comes out and says that he isn't playing under the franchise tag.....then it would be stupid of us to not let him play out his rookie deal, franchise him AND THEN see if anyone wants to trade for him.

I guarantee you that his attitude will go back to normal with Mahomes running the offense and a competent CB2 across from him.
[Reply]
O.city 10:46 AM 02-22-2018
Yeah that’s a good point

If you wanna maximize his value, put good pieces around him and hope he has something crazy like 15 picks and then trade him next offseason or whatever
[Reply]
threebag 10:52 AM 02-22-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
I thought they had phones in Oakland.
They're throw aways like their firearms.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:53 AM 02-22-2018
Option A: Keep Peters 2 more years. Place franchise tag on him and trade for a 2nd rd pick+additional pick. Save $15.7 million to use in FA.

Option B: place franchise tag on Peters. Let him walk for a 3rd rd comp pick.

Which one?
[Reply]
O.city 10:57 AM 02-22-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Option A: Keep Peters 2 more years. Place franchise tag on him and trade for a 2nd rd pick+additional pick. Save $15.7 million to use in FA.

Option B: place franchise tag on Peters. Let him walk for a 3rd rd comp pick.

Which one?
B

Why are you not valuing his production?
[Reply]
O.city 10:59 AM 02-22-2018
Corner is one of the hardest positions to draft and or find and the chiefs draft and develop one who’s been an all pro every year in the league and we’re ready to move on?
[Reply]
threebag 10:59 AM 02-22-2018
0 playoff wins
[Reply]
O.city 11:00 AM 02-22-2018
Originally Posted by threebag02:
0 playoff wins

Which is the same amount as Alex Smith. What was your opinion of him?
[Reply]
threebag 11:03 AM 02-22-2018
Yeah I know it was one but remember it was the Texans so it doesn't count
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:11 AM 02-22-2018
This isn't about Alex Smith, you fucking retard. Shut the fuck up.
[Reply]
threebag 11:14 AM 02-22-2018
No one said it was dip shit
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:20 AM 02-22-2018
It's funny reading post from some people who trash the shit out of a Consummate Pro and defend the shit out of "problem"
No one said it was dip shit
You keep bringing up the QB position.......so yeah.....you're talking about it.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:27 AM 02-22-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
He's so fucking good.

Look at all those clean tackles, particularly on 3rd downs.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:32 AM 02-22-2018
I was just looking up stats on Jarvis Landry - I was shocked he ran a 4.77 40-yard - that's pretty bad huh? Hopefully that trade rumor won't materialize - of course I didn't see him play much - and speed is certainly not everything. but yeah - Does/Did Miami use him in the slot? is he hard to tackle or something? ...anyone?

Don't rip me - I'm not saying I want to trade for him - so please chill in advance. Thank you.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 11:35 AM 02-22-2018
Yeah I know it was one but remember it was the Texans so it doesn't count
:-)
[Reply]
Page 48 of 57
« First < 384445464748 49505152 > Last »
Up