ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 61
« First < 384445464748 4950515258 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- How do you feel about Hardees?
Simply Red 11:42 AM 06-28-2016
How do you feel about Hardees?

Hot Ham and Cheese?

Breakfast?!

coupon here
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:21 AM 03-19-2018
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Feel great about some Hardee's. Just had a hella pork chop and gravy biscuit
I will try one of these eventually - trying to be good and leave Saturday for my cheat day.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:22 AM 03-19-2018
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Unless I miss my guess here..."Processed cheese" IS by definition "fake cheese"...not that I'm complaining, mind you. I eat processed quite often. As I said in the reply...my "standards" are for shit anyway.....
you're fine. Feel free to talk about any cheese you're like in here. There's really no rules in food threads. I'm glad you're sharing your stories. You seem sweet.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 11:34 AM 03-19-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
you're fine. Feel free to talk about any cheese you're like in here. There's really no rules in food threads. I'm glad you're sharing your stories. You seem sweet.

As do you, my friend.....as do you. :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:35 AM 03-19-2018
Unless I miss my guess here..."Processed cheese" IS by definition "fake cheese"...not that I'm complaining, mind you. I eat processed quite often. As I said in the reply...my "standards" are for shit anyway.....
IMO, there are gradations of what people consider 'fake' when it comes to cheese.

Hardees' falls on the end where it's primarly milk solids, but has emulsifiers and stuff to stabilize it, as opposed to canned cheez or cheez whiz.

If you prefer to label anything that isn't kneaded by individual Amish feet 'fake' I won't stop you.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:40 AM 03-19-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
IMO, there are gradations of what people consider 'fake' when it comes to cheese.

Hardees' falls on the end where it's primarly milk solids, but has emulsifiers and stuff to stabilize it, as opposed to canned cheez or cheez whiz.

If you prefer to label anything that isn't kneaded by individual Amish feet 'fake' I won't stop you.
to me - it's when they replace any dairy product - with oils. It's happened, I've seen it!

I have mentioned this before on CP - I used to almost ALWAYS order cheddar on my burgers, when given the choice. Fairly recently I've shifted to American for burgers. Just sort of seems to work. I'm a little embarrassed admitting it - but I love McDonalds american cheese. ha
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:41 AM 03-19-2018
I'm proud the Hardees thread was such a huge success - thank you guys, you've been great contributors! I could have never did it without you all! Very nice to see!
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:45 AM 03-19-2018
I have 128 posts here in this thread, after this one.

Still though - that's over 550 total posts from planeteers.

BEEN ONE HECK OF A DAY!!! thanks again!!!
[Reply]
Randallflagg 11:49 AM 03-19-2018
I'm proud the Hardees thread was such a huge success - thank you guys, you've been great contributors! I could have never did without you all! Very nice to see!

Are you kidding me? I LOVE these threads....I can't speak for anyone else, but at my age, food has been a major part of my life. In my 71 years on planet earth - I can almost name a restaurant to coincide with nearly every major event in my life. Some good - some - not so good.....
[Reply]
Randallflagg 11:52 AM 03-19-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:

We had an account with the Cheese plant in Greely Colorado Leprino's. First time I went up there, I had to "take the tour" of the plant. Interesting as hell. Nothing but PURE Mozzarella. Come to find out that if you eat pizza - you, most likely, are eating cheese from Leprino's.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:03 PM 03-19-2018
We had an account with the Cheese plant in Greely Colorado Leprino's. First time I went up there, I had to "take the tour" of the plant. Interesting as hell. Nothing but PURE Mozzarella. Come to find out that if you eat pizza - you, most likely, are eating cheese from Leprino's.
not shocking - I'm sure it's good.
[Reply]
threebag 12:28 PM 03-19-2018
When I do a Ham and Cheese at home I use Smoked Gouda..... Hoe Lee Shit amazing
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:30 PM 03-19-2018
hmm....
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:31 PM 03-19-2018

[Reply]
Randallflagg 12:32 PM 03-19-2018
not shocking - I'm sure it's good.

Indeed. I was talking to the Vice President of Production - late in the day - and before I left, he gives me this damned pizza cutter - pretty nice cutter and sharp as shit.

One problem. I returned the rental car, got to the TSA check in and damn near got arrested. I had put the cutter in my carry on and they went ape shit crazy when it went through the Xray machine. Had to leave the damned thing there.....
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:34 PM 03-19-2018
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
what kind of cheese do they put on those? I know its swiss supposedly but it lacks the pungent smell of swiss. I don't think that cheese is ever solid either. the only time it has a square shape to it is in the ads and menu pics
they microwave everything before it goes out to give it that nuclear, "runny but solid" consistency.
[Reply]
Page 48 of 61
« First < 384445464748 4950515258 > Last »
Up