ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 114
« First < 384445464748 495051525898 > Last »
Media Center>**** Official PS4 Discussion Thread ****
007 08:45 PM 11-27-2013
Think its about time we separate the consoles. I would like to officially start a log of who owns a PS4 for future gaming groups.

Username ...............| CP name

lllGurulll ..................| Guru
SuddenlyToast ........| SuperChief
CONeal81 ...............| Wyatt Earp
SAULBADGUY ..........| SAULBADGUY
theXfactor82 ..........| CanadianChief
Jerm_C ..................| Jerm
Aturnis ..................| Aturnis
Betelgeuse-123 .......| mother****erjones
hnosaj2 .................| jiveturkey
bgguitarman ...........|bgguitarman
taklinn1..................|Nightfyre
KCFalcon59.............|KCFalcon59
shoxfan .................|Mr. Arrowhead
hboosboy ...............|Ted Theodore Logan
rogersmattr ............| Superturtle
valbrandon..............| BigBeauford
OnlyInDreams23 .....| Goshox
Hntrsdad..................l Gonzo
crazycoffey ..............| crazycoffey
kcrockaholic4life .......| kcrockaholic
Demonpenz .............| Demonpenz
Tytunn ....................| DC.chief
Smelcolm_Black .......| Chest Rockwell
djjasonp ..................| DJJasonp
pestilenceaf23 ..........| Dicky McElephant
TinyEvel ..................| TinyEvel
RAIZx762 ................| bigjosh006
TheGentleman69 .....| Clyde Frog
LuckyDogRocker ......| BigChiefFan
[Reply]
007 12:06 AM 09-24-2014
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
What's everyone use for a headset?
I use the Playstation Gold headset. Love it!!!!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:38 AM 09-25-2014
The Watch Dogs DLC is pretty good.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 07:44 AM 09-25-2014
Originally Posted by Guru:
I use the Playstation Gold headset. Love it!!!!
Me too. Got the glacier white
[Reply]
jiveturkey 07:48 AM 09-25-2014
My PS4 took a dump last night, catastrophic HD failure. I can get to safe mode but every option from there fails. It had been acting really weird lately. Screen freeze, taking 10 minutes to boot up, taking another 10 to load up Destiny, sound cutting out, wouldn't turn off, controllers wouldn't connect.

I'm probably just going to buy a new one, send the current brick in for repair and then sell it once I get it back.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 07:50 AM 09-25-2014
Ouch sorry bud.
[Reply]
jiveturkey 07:53 AM 09-25-2014
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
Ouch sorry bud.
I did a little research and it sounds like my Destiny profile should load right up on the new system. That's pretty much all I care about.
[Reply]
rolltide2014 10:05 AM 10-16-2014
Wasn't sure exactly the best place to ask this, but I've got a guy in my area willing to sell me a Destiny bundle that retails for $449 plus tax for $350 cash. Says he just had surgery and need cash to pay rent, so he bought a couple consoles on his Target card and is selling them for cash. He actually sold the ones he had, but is still sitting on a XB1 and would be willing to swap it out for another bundle for me. Anything precautions I should take or anything to worry about, other than meeting in a public place? He said it will still be sealed in the box and will include the original receipt.
[Reply]
jiveturkey 10:17 AM 10-16-2014
I've got a PS4 that I'm looking to sell (KC area).

Mine bit the dust and they sent me a new one. Since it was expected to take 3 weeks I bought a new another one. I'll dump it for $350 if anyone is interested. Controller, box and everything you would get if you bought it at the store.

[Reply]
Gonzo 03:37 PM 10-30-2014
Hey guys. Sending out friend requests. My Id is in the OP. If I miss you, hit me up.
[Reply]
Jerm 11-02-2014, 02:07 PM
This message has been deleted by Jerm.
Quesadilla Joe 11:27 AM 11-03-2014
I really hope I don't wind up buying the new Call of Duty this year. Every year I tell myself I'm not going to buy it and every year I wind up getting it and stop playing it a week later.
[Reply]
Gonzo 11:53 AM 11-03-2014
Originally Posted by The Herpe:
I really hope I don't wind up buying the new Call of Duty this year. Every year I tell myself I'm not going to buy it and every year I wind up getting it and stop playing it a week later.
I got tired of it after the third one. Havent bought it since.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 12:02 PM 11-03-2014
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
I got tired of it after the third one. Havent bought it since.
You didn't play COD 4?
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:45 PM 11-03-2014
Apparently there's going to be a PS4 bundle that comes with GTA 5 + The Last of Us Remastered for $399
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 07:21 PM 11-03-2014
:-)
[Reply]
kcxiv 07:39 PM 11-03-2014
:-)
I used to do that with hype of the year games, but then i stepped back and looked at all the money i dropped and i quit doing that shit. I had all these games i rarely played. lol

If your going to put alot of time into the game then fuck it buy it, but if your just caught up on the hype, dont do it! Only games i buy on release now days are the Grand Theft Auto games and My Street Fighter series. Outside of that, nope. Ill wait til they drop in price.
[Reply]
Page 48 of 114
« First < 384445464748 495051525898 > Last »
Up