ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 49
« First < 384445464748 49 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Tesla Cybertruck
DaFace 10:45 PM 11-21-2019
Well, he said it was going to be different.

The #Cybertruck, Tesla’s all-new electric pickup truck, is here, and it can take a sledgehammer to the door while nary a dent. The all-electric pickup will offer up to 500 miles of range and start at $39,000. https://t.co/7a8YBicIkC

— WIRED (@WIRED) November 22, 2019

Starts at $40k, though. That's impressive.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:07 AM 06-09-2024
I'm convinced even those that bought it think it's ugly
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:16 AM 06-09-2024
It seems like Tesla people are their own breed

The 2 cars that stopped to talk were other Tesla drivers

They seem to have their own fanbase
[Reply]
Pablo 09:20 AM 06-09-2024
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
It seems like Tesla people are their own breed

The 2 cars that stopped to talk were other Tesla drivers

They seem to have their own fanbase
Jeep Wrangler-ish. You see them exchange any secret waves or little presents like the ducks?
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:57 AM 06-09-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Jeep Wrangler-ish. You see them exchange any secret waves or little presents like the ducks?
There’s a lifted Wrangler in the garage :-)

I feel like I’m living in the witness protection program

*he’s a nice guy and a good neighbor just a little cringe with the toys
[Reply]
srvy 02:30 PM 06-16-2024
Put a mini penis squishy on his e truck

Image: Not Safe for Work

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 02:38 PM 06-16-2024
I saw one of these the other day & thought I was background scribbling in a cartoon
[Reply]
Frazod 02:45 PM 06-16-2024
I can't believe there are people in the world who want these monstrosities. It basically looks like the dump a DeLorean would take after getting assraped by a Pontiac Aztec.
[Reply]
Eureka 05:35 PM 06-16-2024
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I can't believe there are people in the world who want these monstrosities. It basically looks like the dump a DeLorean would take after getting assraped by a Pontiac Aztec.
It probably drives sweet though.
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:55 AM 06-17-2024
:-)

Bud this is my daily driver

You can see by the mess underneath that shes leaking hella oil, A/C is out (its 98F here rn), the headliner is sagging, driver side window regulator is out so the windows are stuck in the halfway down position and the wife won't ride in it

Bright side is my Chris Jones fathead arrived yesterday for the opposite side garage wall. LFG

Well at least you married up.
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:59 AM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by notorious:
What kind of dickbag sits next to his truck waiting for people to ask him about it?

The same kind of person that takes a new car to car shows.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:26 AM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by Frazod:
There was a review back in the day that said The Aztec looked like two designers started on opposite ends of the car and met in the middle. GM had some bad looks around that time. The Lumina van looked like a door stop.
[Reply]
penguinz 08:42 AM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by Eureka:
It probably drives sweet though.

Not in the snow or off pavement.
[Reply]
penguinz 08:47 AM 06-17-2024

Bud this is my daily driver

You can see by the mess underneath that shes leaking hella oil, A/C is out (its 98F here rn), the headliner is sagging, driver side window regulator is out so the windows are stuck in the halfway down position and the wife won't ride in it

Bright side is my Chris Jones fathead arrived yesterday for the opposite side garage wall. LFG

Your oil leak is probably the rear main seal. Pain in the ass to replace.

I have a 2000. I fixed my RMS and headliner but no A/C. I just need to vac and refill A/C.
[Reply]
Balto 09:55 AM 06-17-2024
I think its just a matter of time before Tesla gets sued. Cyber truks are all over Scottsdale and we parked next to one at the grocery store this past weekend. My 8 year old put her hand on the side of the truck and BAM burnt her hand pretty bad.

Arizona 115+ heat turns that truck into a heat gun.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:04 AM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by Balto:
I think its just a matter of time before Tesla gets sued. Cyber truks are all over Scottsdale and we parked next to one at the grocery store this past weekend. My 8 year old put her hand on the side of the truck and BAM burnt her hand pretty bad.

This is without a doubt the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen posted here.

"Metal in sun is hot"

My god
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:04 AM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by Balto:

This is without a doubt the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen posted here.

"Metal in sun is hot"

My god
[Reply]
Page 48 of 49
« First < 384445464748 49 >
Up