ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 63
« First < 384445464748 4950515258 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>All alex all the time
Easy 6 09:46 PM 05-12-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I'd like to get those two really rolling together like Atlanta uses Freeman and Coleman. Just a couple of well balanced runners who run hard as hell and can catch the ball.

This team is going to need a top notch run game to make an AFC Championship under Alex Smith in 2017, along with a top notch defense. Now, if Mahomes becomes as good as many including myself think he could be, it's a whole new level for the Chiefs. The offense could become something it hasn't been in nearly 15 years.
I honestly dont see our guys being quite as dynamic as Atlantas duo

But what our guys lack in explosiveness, they should be be able to make up for with with a grinding, wear you down, kill the clock style... provided Ehingers return is the cure for what ailed us last year

What Alex Smith brings this year, I have no clue... tempted to expect the same old shit because thats how he has mostly played for his entire career

But maybe, just maybe, the writing on the wall spurs him to reach outside of himself and he tries to MAKE plays for once... 'good' Smiff can approach dynamic, we'll see

The pressure will either make him wilt, or make him show off

If he decides to grab his balls, we could have a great year
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 09:33 AM 06-19-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
If Terrell Davis hadn't come along at the perfect time, Elway would just be another Flutie/Marino.
:-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:23 AM 06-19-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
A direct admission of what I've always said. People who bitch about the QB aren't REALLY about winning a championship, or even winning. They're about the 'excitement' of the draft lottery.

They make the lives of fans who are actually interested in building a winner miserable day in, day out, year in, year out, . . . on the pretense that it's because the Chiefs don't have SB rings, when it's really because they're itching to open up draft day presents and beat their meat about how exciting it will be.
This is still a bull shit post but never mind the laziness this franchise has displayed time and time again with getting retread quarterbacks in hopes to avoid the dirty work of developing our own from the draft.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:51 AM 06-19-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
A direct admission of what I've always said. People who bitch about the QB aren't REALLY about winning a championship, or even winning. They're about the 'excitement' of the draft lottery.

They make the lives of fans who are actually interested in building a winner miserable day in, day out, year in, year out, . . . on the pretense that it's because the Chiefs don't have SB rings, when it's really because they're itching to open up draft day presents and beat their meat about how exciting it will be.
Worst take Ive read in quite some time.

I quit watching the draft because of ASS11. Now that we might have a chance at a real contender some day my interest will once again be peaked.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 01:01 PM 06-19-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Alex is one hit away from being a CTE candidate for life...
Because no other football player isn't in the same position too...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:07 PM 06-19-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Because no other football player isn't in the same position too...
Smith has had 2, maybe 3 concussions depending on your interpretation of events.

He is at risk more than other players.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:59 PM 06-19-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Smith has had 2, maybe 3 concussions depending on your interpretation of events.

He is at risk more than other players.
It really did affect his equilibrium. I wonder if he is using "Helmet Head" helmet to counteract the effects of his equilibrium imbalance?
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 03:39 PM 06-19-2017
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl...156685059.html

Several Chiefs will be testing out a new, potentially safer, helmet in training camp

Originally Posted by :
Conley won’t be the only Chief testing it out. He estimates that 10-15 players, including quarterback Alex Smith, running back Spencer Ware and center Mitch Morse, will all pilot the helmet during training camp. Not incoincidentally, all four players have had concussion, or at least head trauma, scares in games over the past two years. “All the test information on it has been great, and I’m really interested to see how it plays this year,” Conley said of the helmet. “We’re just people, like everyone else, and when football ends, we will have lives, just like everyone else and we want quality of life. And if there’s any way that we can extend or greaten that quality of life by wearing a different helmet that reduces trauma, we’re going to do it.

“Some guys want to look good, some guys want quality of life.”

[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:50 PM 06-19-2017
Hopefully von Miller will take care of Smith for us.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:01 PM 06-19-2017
I like you...hell you can come over to my house and fuck my sister!
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:21 PM 06-19-2017
Hell it's plausible Alex Smith gets concussed in pre~season and can't play opener and then wifey tells him to retire.

How soon is too soon before we would see Patrick Mahomes II if theyed actually start Bray for the season?

I think if push came to shove we could see Patrick week 6
[Reply]
Nickhead 12:50 AM 06-20-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I like you...hell you can come over to my house and fuck my sister!
you gave up too soon, you should have offered your g/f first :-)
[Reply]
Nickhead 12:51 AM 06-20-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Hell it's plausible Alex Smith gets concussed in pre~season and can't play opener and then wifey tells him to retire.

How soon is too soon before we would see Patrick Mahomes II if theyed actually start Bray for the season?

I think if push came to shove we could see Patrick week 6
bray is on the roster for a reason. stop wishing mahomes in too soon. :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:53 AM 06-20-2017
I don't want Mahomes in the mix this season unless the coaches determine he is ready to play.

Watching Bray for a few games would be entertaining though.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:25 AM 06-20-2017
Good Lord. Knock that shit off man.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:33 AM 06-20-2017

[Reply]
Page 48 of 63
« First < 384445464748 4950515258 > Last »
Up