ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 114
« First < 384445464748 495051525898 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone here doing the E-Cig / Vape thing?
pr_capone 03:05 AM 11-17-2013
Thanks to my vape, I've had only one single cigarette in the past 3 weeks. I have zero cravings for them and I feel considerably better. In fact, I still have about 5 smokes left in a pack and just can't see myself smoking those... don't want to.

Even better... 5ml of juice, which costs $5, lasts me about 2 weeks meaning that I am spending less in the long run. I only smoked, at most, a pack a week... but still.

I tried the Blu E-Cigs but they were terrible. Trying to "smoke" out of one of those was like trying to take a hit off a joint that was rolled WAY to tight.

I'm using an eGo-V v2 mega battery with variable voltage control with a gravity tank.

[Reply]
Buck 08:10 PM 02-01-2015
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I mainly grabbed it because it is set up for two 18650's and it has a solid reputation. I don't think I'll go much over 30W, but this mod should handle whatever comes out over the next few years and I like the overkill.

Yeah the 2 18650 is gonna change your life. I go 2 full days at least without changing batteries. It's awesome.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 08:21 PM 02-01-2015
Originally Posted by Buck:
Yeah the 2 18650 is gonna change your life. I go 2 full days at least without changing batteries. It's awesome.
I have my Segelei 100W v2 and I am running a .8 ohm build on my Tugboat and Dark Horse. I go all day with the 2 18650's. Love it like none other.

The Atlantis is bad ass. It is amazingly simple and works like a charm. Aspire is on their game and Kanger does their best to keep pace.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 08:33 PM 02-01-2015
Here's a pic of what they look like with batteries in them:

I usually keep mine in little plastic cases that hold two 18650's. I am mainly getting the 100w+ for the extended battery life (2 vs.1) and to maybe play with lower ohm attys. I'm am still very seriously eyeballing that Aspire Atlantis.
That looks perfect. I might do this instead of my current method. Thanks for sharing
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 08:35 PM 02-01-2015
Make sure you google how to spot a fake.

PS I've never had to Vape above 40w

How are you building to be able to get all the flavor out of 40 watts? I hear a lot of people not going too high, but to get the vapor and flavor I want I have to crank it.
[Reply]
Buck 08:37 PM 02-01-2015
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
How are you building to be able to get all the flavor out of 40 watts? I hear a lot of people not going too high, but to get the vapor and flavor I want I have to crank it.

I usually Vape at 30 watts. Dual microcoil at .6 ohm
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 08:41 PM 02-01-2015
I usually Vape at 30 watts. Dual microcoil at .6 ohm
What's your gauge and wraps to get to .6? I am experimenting and it seems my go to is 12 wraps with a 1mm diameter with 26G kanthal. I dual wrap it and get .8
[Reply]
listopencil 09:03 PM 02-01-2015
5ml Replacement Tank for Atlantis

http://www.myvaporstore.com/5ml-Repl...-p/ap-atl5.htm

[Reply]
Buck 09:08 PM 02-01-2015
What's your gauge and wraps to get to .6? I am experimenting and it seems my go to is 12 wraps with a 1mm diameter with 26G kanthal. I dual wrap it and get .8
28 gauge and 5 wraps. It's micro coil though, I heat it with a torch and all the coils touch each other.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 09:24 PM 02-01-2015
28 gauge and 5 wraps. It's micro coil though, I heat it with a torch and all the coils touch each other.
Right. I always micro coil. I just use the mod to heat my coils up.

I have always heard with a regulated mod that surface area is what you are looking for. I might give this a try though and see how it goes. Thanks.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 09:25 PM 02-01-2015
5ml Replacement Tank for Atlantis

http://www.myvaporstore.com/5ml-Repl...-p/ap-atl5.htm

:-)
[Reply]
listopencil 09:26 PM 02-01-2015
:-)
Hell, yeah. It's on. I'm going to buy one now.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 09:31 PM 02-01-2015
ordered. Thanks, Listo!
[Reply]
listopencil 02:07 PM 02-02-2015
My Sigelei 100W+ finally came in today. It's very nice. It takes up about as much room in my hand as the Innokin VTR but the fire button is more conveniently located and it is substantially lighter. Honestly, without a tank attached, it feels like I'm holding a pack of cigarettes in my hand. I'm using my Nautilus on it at about 13W right now so it will probably last forever...until I get that Atlantis and extender tank in. Muhahaha!
[Reply]
kcfanXIII 04:51 PM 02-02-2015
Wow, you guys are really into this...

I just bought one Saturday. I don't think its anything special, but it is shaped like an old sherlock pipe. So far I've only had a few cigarettes (minus the super bowl where I had a few during the game) since Saturday morning. Pretty happy with it so far. Not sure about all these specs/mods you guys are talking about. Is it explained earlier in this thread?
[Reply]
listopencil 05:22 PM 02-02-2015
Originally Posted by kcfanXIII:
Wow, you guys are really into this...

I just bought one Saturday. I don't think its anything special, but it is shaped like an old sherlock pipe. So far I've only had a few cigarettes (minus the super bowl where I had a few during the game) since Saturday morning. Pretty happy with it so far. Not sure about all these specs/mods you guys are talking about. Is it explained earlier in this thread?
You can really go nuts with this stuff. A mod is a box containing a battery, an electrical circuit and a connector to attach a device that does the work. From that you can have a huge variety of options; electronics that control the circuit, built in or replaceable batteries of varying properties and the attachment that both holds the liquid and vaporizes it. Think of it like a flashlight that produces heat instead of light, and the heat vaporizes a liquid, allowing you to breathe in that vapor like you would smoke.
[Reply]
Page 48 of 114
« First < 384445464748 495051525898 > Last »
Up