ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 74
« First < 384445464748 4950515258 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I’m never leaving
Deberg_1990 11:50 AM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Get this thread to 1,000 posts and I’ll tell you why.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:03 PM 06-20-2020

Kansas State has paused all voluntary workouts for football student-athletes for 2 weeks following positive COVID tests by 14 players

— Brett McMurphy (@Brett_McMurphy) June 20, 2020

[Reply]
Jerok 02:09 PM 06-20-2020
Get Covid-19 now so you don 't get it during NFL season - NFL coaches under their breath.
[Reply]
Bugeater 02:10 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by tk13:
The NFLPA has come out and advised the players to stop working out together.

The writing is on the wall. This isn't something that's going to be able to be worked around.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:47 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
The writing is on the wall. This isn't something that's going to be able to be worked around.
Football is a physical dirty sweaty in your face game. It’s the nature of the beast. Incompatible with a pandemic.
[Reply]
007 02:50 PM 06-20-2020
At least we finally got to see our team win a superbowl before this shit happened.
[Reply]
007 02:51 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:

When did you start twittering?
[Reply]
Bugeater 03:31 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by 007:
When did you start twittering?
I've never twatted anything?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:54 PM 06-20-2020
Too much $$$ is at stake to shut down college or NFL football for a VERY small percentage of people involved with the day to day operations who may develop complications if they get COVID-19.
[Reply]
Chieftain 04:28 PM 06-20-2020
There are roughly 1,700 players and 800 coaches(assistants) in the NFL. And that is without taking into consideration stadium employees and media staff. The NFL as a league has another 3,750 employees. It generated $15 billion dollars last season. Simply put, too much money and too many people's jobs are affected by a shutdown. I expect the season to start late in the fall.
[Reply]
cdcox 04:35 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Too much $$$ is at stake to shut down college or NFL football for a VERY small percentage of people involved with the day to day operations who may develop complications if they get COVID-19.
That's easy to say, but this thing is so contagious that without extraordinary measures like the NBA is taking, there will be many teams that aren't able to play during a given week because there are too many players who are infected.
[Reply]
R Clark 04:44 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by cdcox:
That's easy to say, but this thing is so contagious that without extraordinary measures like the NBA is taking, there will be many teams that aren't able to play during a given week because there are too many players who are infected.
Yeah I don’t think football and this shut mix , no matter what precautions are taken.way more physical than basketball so it would be easier for it to spread I’d think.i want a football season in the worst way I just don’t see how they can pull it off
[Reply]
Why Not? 04:50 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by R Clark:
Yeah I don’t think football and this shut mix , no matter what precautions are taken.way more physical than basketball so it would be easier for it to spread I’d think.i want a football season in the worst way I just don’t see how they can pull it off
Yeah man. I think it’s whistling past the graveyard to think there is gonna be a season this year. Sucks but I’d rather accept that now and maybe be shockingly pleased if there is a season versus being all excited only to get word in August or later that we’re done until 2021
[Reply]
R Clark 04:57 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Yeah man. I think it’s whistling past the graveyard to think there is gonna be a season this year. Sucks but I’d rather accept that now and maybe be shockingly pleased if there is a season versus being all excited only to get word in August or later that we’re done until 2021
I agree , would be pleasantly surprised if it happened. This year will be the first yr to have season tickets since the late nineties lol might have known something was going to wrong between that and a SB win
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:03 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Money will win. So sick of America being afraid. Man the the fuck up and get shit going.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:09 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Whats a NBA roster size? 15? Compared to 53 on an NFL roster. Contact tracing is just going to be easier with 15 than 53.

Originally Posted by R Clark:
Grunting, yelling, exerting, yelling in players faces happens on every play. Nature of the beast. How in the hell do you play a football game without transmission of the virus?
[Reply]
Page 48 of 74
« First < 384445464748 4950515258 > Last »
Up