« First < 379429469475476477478479 4804814824834895295799791479 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BossChief 08:55 AM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
4 wins if Von pussies out like i think he will
It's not as much fun when you're unrealistic.

They will win 7 or maybe 8 games...

If they hadn't pissed off Ossweiler, I'd peg them at 10 or 11.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:09 AM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by BossChief:
It's gonna be fun watching Carolina dismantle the poor kid and show everyone else how to attack that offense.
I think we'll see a lot of FGs and if Talib is suspended, they are deep in the secondary. I've said this numerous times, there are reasons why Talib has bounced around the league and it's time for him to find a new team.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:10 AM 08-29-2016
It's not as much fun when you're unrealistic.

They will win 7 or maybe 8 games...

If they hadn't pissed off Ossweiler, I'd peg them at 10 or 11.
:-) Ok, now that did make me chuckle... he'd still have the same OL issues. It's interesting how much better Brock is viewed now that he's in HOU.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 09:21 AM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
:-) Ok, now that did make me chuckle... he'd still have the same OL issues. It's interesting how much better Brock is viewed now that he's in HOU.

Its not that. Its simply that he is much, much better than anything you have at qb right now.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 09:22 AM 08-29-2016
Siemian will start the regular season as #1. Best option available, I suppose.
[Reply]
BossChief 09:23 AM 08-29-2016
If you think Trevor Siemian is in the same class a Brock Osweiler, you're crazy.

Brock played pretty damn well for you guys.

Siemian has thrown bad pick 6s and will have to face a nasty Carolina defense right away.

And Siemian just got named the official starter.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:26 AM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
Siemian will start the regular season as #1. Best option available, I suppose.
RIP
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:29 AM 08-29-2016
If you think Trevor Siemian is in the same class a Brock Osweiler, you're crazy.

Brock played pretty damn well for you guys.

Siemian has thrown bad pick 6s and will have to face a nasty Carolina defense right away.

And Siemian just got named the official starter.
I never said he was in the same class at this point, but what I did say is the fanfare around here regarding Brock sure has changed.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:30 AM 08-29-2016
I never said he was in the same class at this point, but what I did say is the fanfare around here regarding Brock sure has changed.
As it should, before he was in a shitty offense.... Now seeing him with a good supporting staff he looks good.

Still need to wait for the season to really rub it in if he looks like a franchise QB
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:32 AM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
As it should, before he was in a shitty offense.... Now seeing him with a good supporting staff he looks good.

Still need to wait for the season to really rub it in if he looks like a franchise QB
Ha... ok.

Brock did throw INTs in 5 of his 8 starts, and he threw 1 or fewer TDs in 6 of those games. We shall see.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 09:33 AM 08-29-2016
Now the Broncos will probably trade Sanchez to Dallas for a 3rd round pick and come out smelling like a fucking rose :-)
[Reply]
BossChief 09:34 AM 08-29-2016
I'll bet almost anything that Paxton Lynch will have his first start after the bye against KC.

By then, Siemien and Sanchez will have already killed the season and Denver will be playing for 2017.

Panthers -l
Colts - w/l
Bengals - l
Bucs - w/l
Falcons -l
Chargers - w/l
Texans - l
Chargers - w/l
Raiders - w/l
Saints - w

I see 6 or 7 losses in there. Especially with all the DL losses, the Talib situation, the OL situation, the QB situation...I'm not even talking shit.
[Reply]
TEX 09:34 AM 08-29-2016
Compared to Siemian? You bet he's viewed as better. Only QB's that aren't are guys like Sanchez and Lynch...:-)
[Reply]
BossChief 09:37 AM 08-29-2016
Maybe with some.

I said that if I was Elway, I would have went into the offseason needing to keep Ossweiler and Miller and let the chips fall where they may with everyone else.

Denver losing that continuity and experience at QB is going to hurt their chances of even making the playoffs this year.
[Reply]
TEX 09:37 AM 08-29-2016
I'll bet almost anything that Paxton Lynch will have his first start after the bye against KC.

By then, Siemien and Sanchez will have already killed the season and Denver will be playing for 2017.

Panthers -l
Colts - w/l
Bengals - l
Bucs - w/l
Falcons -l
Chargers - w/l
Texans - l
Chargers - w/l
Raiders - w/l
Saints - w

I see 6 or 7 losses in there. Especially with all the DL losses, the Talib situation, the OL situation, the QB situation...I'm not even talking shit.
Should have had that many last year, but weird things kept happening every week that prevented it... :-)
[Reply]
Page 479 of 4915
« First < 379429469475476477478479 4804814824834895295799791479 > Last »
Up