Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Agent V 11:31 AM 11-30-2012
I found it interesting (and maybe it's not interesting at all) that in the intro video at the stadium, where they try to get everyone pumped up, Pioli says, "A place of legends," and he's ON CAMERA when he says it––it's been that way for at least two seasons, I believe.

Last two games? You get Pioli's voice, but he's not on screen. And it's weird because he's only on screen for two seconds, if that, but they still felt the need to cut him out? Like anyone's actually going to notice his face and boo or something? Anyone at the game this coming Sunday, pay attention to that and see if he's on screen during his dialogue or not.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:38 AM 11-30-2012
Romeo on Distractions:

"We can’t worry about who’s flying banners or what other people think, you can’t please all the people all the time."

:-)
[Reply]
bevischief 11:49 AM 11-30-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
Romeo on Distractions:

"We can’t worry about who’s flying banners or what other people think, you can’t please all the people all the time."

[Reply]
Dayze 11:53 AM 11-30-2012
thing is, Romeo can't please ANYONE at ANYTIME
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:07 PM 11-30-2012
LOL

Originally Posted by :
Don't worry I already have your next GM lined up. Another Pats guy.(drumroll) ..... Eric Mangini. While a good schemer week to week, you will get to watch as your roster goes from NFL caliber football players to no talent assclowns who have "good character." So while your team will still lose on the field, you can take solace that at least they are good guys.

Heck you can even keep Hillis, Quinn, and Daboll with him (exciting right). And if that doesn't work we have a Walrus who can run your team. I mean he won't do anything, but he is well-known, and his agent has other clients in need of a job. Thank You again, for subscribing to Fired Browns Organization Personnel Monthly.

[Reply]
teedubya 03:23 PM 11-30-2012
Clark, EXTEND PIOLI, Sincerely, AFC West Teams -
[Reply]
Agent V 03:40 PM 11-30-2012
Romeo on Distractions:

Oh. Well Romeo, in that case, it's perfectly okay to be terrible at the job you're paid a disproportionate amount of money to do. Carry on. Sorry we bothered you.
[Reply]
ILChief 04:33 PM 11-30-2012
We haven't won them all
[Reply]
Phobia 05:14 PM 11-30-2012
Originally Posted by Dayze:
thing is, Romeo can't please ANYONE at ANYTIME
Deb and her ilk seem to be happy with Romeo and Crennel. Strangest thing in the history of fandom. I take that back. Remember when Gunther sent KCJohnny the care package?
[Reply]
stonedstooge 05:29 PM 11-30-2012
Hope Chunt is enjoying the clown show that just keeps giving. Man, I'd be embarressed if I owned this team
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 09:04 PM 11-30-2012
Romeo on Distractions:

My only question would be, What people ARE pleased with what you're doing Romeo? And really this line almost falls under Herm's "get over it" line.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:41 AM 12-01-2012
Another short video tribute, this time to the AFC West's chocolatiest weiner.

[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 03:41 AM 12-01-2012
this time to the AFC West's chocolatiest weiner.
Originally Posted by :
[Reply]
Big Chief Homer 07:27 AM 12-01-2012
Awesome vid as always Clay, Thanks
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:38 AM 12-01-2012

Mitch supporting the Blackout
[Reply]
Page 478 of 603
« First < 378428468474475476477478 479480481482488528578 > Last »