ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 475 of 617
« First < 375425465471472473474475 476477478479485525575 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Sorter 02:37 PM 06-14-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
I mean, if I could get away with leaving dead hookers on my lawn by buying a ferret, I'd be at Petland right now.

:-)
Rasputin 02:42 PM 06-14-2013
Originally Posted by Donger:
There wasn't any racism in your roast, though. You were just providing stereotypes of Mexicans.

It's not stereotype if always true/Josh.O
Saul Good 02:51 PM 06-14-2013
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
The amount of rough drafts for the Wickedson roast, to ensure that it's damn near perfect, will be staggering.
No way is he one of the 100 best posters. That doesn't mean I won't get to him, but if I do, it means that I've said "fuck the rankings" and just started going after the low-hanging fruit.

The hardest part about this is finding a poster who is interesting enough to roast. I tried Notorious just to see if I could do one for a poster who doesn't provide an obvious target. I did it, but it was pretty uninspired...not very funny. When you just make up shit about posters, it gets stale very quickly. A roast is only funny when you start hitting close to home.

To do a true countdown, there would be about 60 that I know nothing about. I mean, what can I write about mylonsd? He's a solid poster from what I remember, but I couldn't honestly tell you anything about him.

There are plenty of good candidates, but they tend to be higher up the list. If anyone has a suggestion for a candidate in the 50-80 range, shoot me a PM or something. If you give me a decent angle, I'll try to run with it.
loochy 02:59 PM 06-14-2013
Originally Posted by KC native:
No it is good work. Why would I get mad over a roast penned by willie loman?
You seem to be angry a lot. Maybe that's just because Frazod is always around though.
Marcellus 03:03 PM 06-14-2013
...basically Frazod with a sombrero.

:-)
Hootie 03:04 PM 06-14-2013
No way is he one of the 100 best posters. That doesn't mean I won't get to him, but if I do, it means that I've said "fuck the rankings" and just started going after the low-hanging fruit.

The hardest part about this is finding a poster who is interesting enough to roast. I tried Notorious just to see if I could do one for a poster who doesn't provide an obvious target. I did it, but it was pretty uninspired...not very funny. When you just make up shit about posters, it gets stale very quickly. A roast is only funny when you start hitting close to home.

To do a true countdown, there would be about 60 that I know nothing about. I mean, what can I write about mylonsd? He's a solid poster from what I remember, but I couldn't honestly tell you anything about him.

There are plenty of good candidates, but they tend to be higher up the list. If anyone has a suggestion for a candidate in the 50-80 range, shoot me a PM or something. If you give me a decent angle, I'll try to run with it.
This is what I ran into...the Mecca's are easy...the Rausch's are tough
Frazod 03:06 PM 06-14-2013
Probably just better to focus on assholes, or at least people with assholish tendancies. Kind of hard to roast somebody who's polite and shies away from conflict.
Marcellus 03:07 PM 06-14-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
Probably just better to focus on assholes, or at least people with assholish tendancies. Kind of hard to roast somebody who's polite and shies away from conflict.
Does CP have those?
Saul Good 03:16 PM 06-14-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
It's not even that (although that is a big part of it). Posters can be polite, but they have to be memorable. I could describe Rain Man, and people would figure out who I meant. FireMeBoy? Not so much.
loochy 03:18 PM 06-14-2013
It's not even that (although that is a big part of it). Posters can be polite, but they have to be memorable. I could describe Rain Man, and people would figure out who I meant. FireMeBoy? Not so much.
Roast of Loochy:

Uhm, he's a guy or something. He posts here....but I'm not sure about what. Errr.....he must be fat like Frazod or something.
Hootie 03:19 PM 06-14-2013
he missed the entire memorable existence pertaining to RustShack

I had a huge part in that HOC thread. It was awesome. Those were back in the Halo days.
blaise 03:20 PM 06-14-2013
There's a lot of posters where I can't ever remember which is which. Just sort of a collection of people in the middle who's names I recognize, but if you were to interchange their names on a post I wouldn't know the difference.
Bowser 03:22 PM 06-14-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
he missed the entire memorable existence pertaining to RustShack

I had a huge part in that HOC thread. It was awesome. Those were back in the Halo days.
You had your chance. Now just sit there and keep that whore trap shut, non 101 list maker.
loochy 03:22 PM 06-14-2013
Originally Posted by blaise:
There's a lot of posters where I can't ever remember which is which. Just sort of a collection of people in the middle who's names I recognize, but if you were to interchange their names on a post I wouldn't know the difference.
I know man

I always get blaise and jenson mixed up
Hootie 03:22 PM 06-14-2013
Here it is:

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=205990

One of the best.
Page 475 of 617
« First < 375425465471472473474475 476477478479485525575 > Last »
Up