ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 158
« First < 374344454647 484950515797147 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:16 PM 01-28-2021
Oh man how I want to beat Brady and then have them get back next year and beat them again.

That would be the greatest thing ever
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:17 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Joe Horn was 28 when Carl let him get away to the Saints... 4 Pro Bowls..
Joe Horn had 35 receptions and 6 TD's in his 4th year in KC.

I like Pringle but the dude has 25 receptions and 2 TD's in 2 years.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:18 PM 01-28-2021

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:23 PM 01-28-2021
Here is another person who CP loves to shit on

Chiefs' center Austin Reiter has not allowed a sack since last year's Super Bowl

678 pass-block snaps �� �� pic.twitter.com/CIdh7f0YUC

— PFF (@PFF) January 28, 2021

[Reply]
Megatron96 01:27 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
That would be AWESOME considering what we were put through with Sutton and his dumbass refusal to make adjustments in game and ALSO all the credit Brady gets for his '6 rings', when in reality he probably won 2 and the other 4 he was rescued/propped up by his defense. Mahomes has had to save our bacon too many times these last few years. Would be nice if he could take a backseat for once (especially considering his toe and our O-Line) and our defense could go out and win this Bowl and prove to EVERYONE that KC really is a 'complete' team with virtually no weaknesses. Put the fear of God into the rest of the NFL (in case it wasn't already there)
Oh, Patrick will still have to play a great game. Not saying he's just going to sit back and relax in this one.

What I'm saying is that our 'trash' defense is going to play better than a lot of people think vs. TB's "unstoppable offense."

What do we know about Brady? He doesn't like pressure, which we know Spags will supply, and in ways that brady specifically has trouble with. He also doesn't like fitting balls into tight windows, and you can bet that Spags will have the secondary draped over their best receivers. He's going to be looking at maybe the tightest coverage he's faced since we beat him last in NE.

I predict at least two INTs by our defense, no matter how many sacks we actually get, though I think the number is 3. Again, Spags will bring pressure from corners, safeties and maybe even LB. Brady will start throwing earlier and earlier, and eventually he'll put one up for grabs. And he'll misread the coverage at least once. And at least once he'll simply overthrow someone down the middle.

In this playoff run, he's already thrown 5 INTs? Their offense has already punted a half a dozen times?

Our defense will play tight, disciplined, aggressive football and hold TB to around 24-27 points. I'm betting closer to 24. About a TD below their average for the playoffs. Which is just KC's average against every playoff team they've faced this season and in the 2020 playoffs.

They're healthy and playing well. If KC needs to, we can lean on them with confidence.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:30 PM 01-28-2021
Our "trash" defense shut down two of the hottest 2nd-half offenses in the league in successive weeks.

The high-powered Buccaneers will struggle to break 30.
[Reply]
Basileus777 01:36 PM 01-28-2021
Bucs offense has only played like 2 quality halves of football this postseason. If our secondary plays anything like they did against Buffalo it's going to be tough for them.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:43 PM 01-28-2021
I legit hope that our secondary just kills the buccs. Lets destroy brady so bad he opts to just retire and avoid seeing us in the future.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:10 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Here is another person who CP loves to shit on

I feel like this is only because Wiley lines up next to Reiter, so the defense just ignores Reiter.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:10 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Hmmm... I like to have Pringles with sandwiches..
Why not in the sandwiches?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:12 PM 01-28-2021
When you look at the injury reports a sneaky developing story is a hamstring injury to Lavonte David. He got it in the Green Bay game towards the end and it's kept him out of practice today along with Whitefield, Whitehead and Brown. So right now three key pieces of their defense have injury concerns. David (hamstring), Whitefield (ankle) and Whitehead (shoulder). David's hamstring is gonna be intetesting because we all know how that has effected Sammy. Regardless though, those three are not likely to be 100% (infact whitehead is likely to be a liability if he plays with that busted shoulder imo) if they play in the SB I'd guess.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:15 PM 01-28-2021

[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:18 PM 01-28-2021

[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:22 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
When you look at the injury reports a sneaky developing story is a hamstring injury to Lavonte David. He got it in the Green Bay game towards the end and it's kept him out of practice today along with Whitefield, Whitehead and Brown. So right now three key pieces of their defense have injury concerns. David (hamstring), Whitefield (ankle) and Whitehead (shoulder). David's hamstring is gonna be intetesting because we all know how that has effected Sammy. Regardless though, those three are not likely to be 100% (infact whitehead is likely to be a liability if he plays with that busted shoulder imo) if they play in the SB I'd guess.
I dont want them weak but if he is out thats huge. The sideline to sideline speed of their LBs is impressive.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:24 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I feel like this is only because Wiley lines up next to Reiter, so the defense just ignores Reiter.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
Could also be that a typical run of the mill center doesn't give up sacks very often anyway.
[Reply]
Page 47 of 158
« First < 374344454647 484950515797147 > Last »
Up