ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 49
« First < 374344454647 4849 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Jamaal signs with Broncos
rabblerouser 04:12 PM 05-02-2017
Per NFLnet. 1 year deal. I just threw up in my mouth...
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:39 PM 08-24-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I'm not even trolling. You've posted on here several times that you believe the NFL wants QBs with classic jock boy names to win championships over guys with weird names. You believe the league would prefer guys with names like Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers or Peyton Manning get the accolades and hoist the Lombardi trophies over names like Marcus Mariota, Jameis Winston, and Cam Newton. And while you haven't posted it yet, I have no doubt you believe that Kansas City's new QB will have problems winning in the playoffs because the NFL doesn't want a dude named "Mahomes" being talked about as a Super Bowl QB.
Dude..I've never said anything close to that being a determining factor. Maybe someone else did...or you're just inventing it. Either way...dont really care. :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:44 PM 08-24-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
(I LOVE ME SOME)Black Cock is the worst "new" poster of the waning Smith era.

Just.

Complete.

Garbages.
Oh gee, the resident meth-head doesn't like me...and that's not making shit up...you are/were an actual meth-head. It explains your addictive/obsessive behavior towards a sports figure. It's like you just found something else to fixate on...

Sorry, if I dont value your opinion...on anything. I'm not mad...feel sorry for you, actually.

Hope you work it out someday...

Go Chiefs...
[Reply]
TEX 12:45 AM 08-25-2017
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Why do I have a feeling that Charles is gonna **** our asses in at least 1 out of the 2 games this year if he plays
Because Chiefs
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:48 AM 08-25-2017
Originally Posted by TEX:
Because Chiefs
He's done bud. I have it on good accord
[Reply]
TEX 12:50 AM 08-25-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
He's done bud. I have it on good accord
Oh, I feel he is too - BUT if by some miracle he's not, I'm preparing myself for that "Because Chiefs" moment...
[Reply]
saphojunkie 12:59 AM 08-25-2017
Originally Posted by TEX:
Because Chiefs
Shut your whore mouth. That shit ended in May.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:37 AM 08-25-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Dude..I've never said anything close to that being a determining factor. Maybe someone else did...or you're just inventing it. Either way...dont really care. :-)
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Oh gee, the resident meth-head doesn't like me...and that's not making shit up...you are/were an actual meth-head. It explains your addictive/obsessive behavior towards a sports figure. It's like you just found something else to fixate on...

Sorry, if I dont value your opinion...on anything. I'm not mad...feel sorry for you, actually.

Hope you work it out someday...

Go Chiefs...
More lies from CP's latest bag o' mental lint.
Good God; what did this site ever to do to warrant a mass influx of morons from the lesser Chiefs boards around the web?
Rah-Rah morons need to stay at their rah-rah boards, where they can continue going about acting like "GO CHIEFS(!) is a highly developed football take.
Of course, I can understand why most of those places probably tired of your Mulder and Scully act; when you combine that nonsense with your "winning" personality and "highly developed"(:-))football takes, ye' of the blacksnake love are guaranteed a fairly short stay wherever ye' happen to park your big ol', chili dog fatass, I'm sure.
Anyway, meth is for trashy Smith fans and various other rah-rahs:

And I'll have NONE of that, please.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:04 AM 08-25-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
More lies from CP's latest bag o' mental lint.
Good God; what did this site ever to do to warrant a mass influx of morons from the lesser Chiefs boards around the web?
Rah-Rah morons need to stay at their rah-rah boards, where they can continue going about acting like "GO CHIEFS(!) is a highly developed football take.
Of course, I can understand why most of those places probably tired of your Mulder and Scully act; when you combine that nonsense with your "winning" personality and "highly developed"(:-))football takes, ye' of the blacksnake love are guaranteed a fairly short stay wherever ye' happen to park your big ol', chili dog fatass, I'm sure.
Anyway, meth is for trashy Smith fans and various other rah-rahs:

And I'll have NONE of that, please.
Remember in my previous post above...where said I just feel sorry for you..and hope you work it out someday...still applies.

I haven't forgotten about you offering to meet Dane at an airport so you could fistfight....over differences about a football team. THAT is the definition on some "Super Fan" horseshit...and taking sports a little too seriously.

Go Chiefs!
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:17 PM 08-26-2017
And he's injured
[Reply]
New World Order 08:20 PM 08-26-2017

Jamaal Charles is out of the medical tent and is sitting with other RBs. Broncos are currently on defense.

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) August 27, 2017

[Reply]
Nickhead 08:25 PM 08-26-2017
hit to the head, not the legs :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:25 PM 08-26-2017
Wow!!! Did he get hit, or try to cut?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:26 PM 08-26-2017
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
hit to the head, not the legs :-)
Ah..
[Reply]
Nickhead 08-26-2017, 08:26 PM
This message has been deleted by Nickhead.
GloryDayz 08:28 PM 08-26-2017
Sorry, we're strapped with watching the LAC v. LAR game.

My God L.A. and football seems like a mistake! Other than the people of L.A., which is a LOT, who going to care about a LAC/LAR matchup?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:16 PM 08-26-2017
ONE carry and the knee nearly gave :-)
[Reply]
Page 47 of 49
« First < 374344454647 4849 >
Up