ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 53
« First < 374344454647 48495051 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:28 PM 08-03-2019
I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

[Reply]
srvy 07:20 PM 05-22-2023
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
The Patterson - Gimlin footage has never been debunked by anyone, ever
Didn't he debunk it himself before he died?
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:24 PM 05-22-2023
Originally Posted by srvy:
Didn't he debunk it himself before he died?
Not that I'm aware of, world class scientists can prove it was not a human by its gait and strength crossing difficult terrrain in that footage... and if you're going for a hoax, why make things even harder on yourself by making it a female with naturally dangling breasts?
[Reply]
srvy 07:37 PM 05-22-2023
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Not that I'm aware of, world class scientists can prove it was not a human by its gait and strength crossing difficult terrrain in that footage... and if you're going for a hoax, why make things even harder on yourself by making it a female with naturally dangling breasts?
I am pretty sure I read that he confessed late in life that it was faked.
[Reply]
srvy 07:53 PM 05-22-2023
Well a search came up with nothing. Supposedly Gimlin made a confession on tape that it was a hoax and that it was to be released after his death but can't find anything that it was.

The guy who claims he was in the suit did come forward but who knows he could be trying to capitalize somehow.

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://cdn.centerforinquiry.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/29/2004/07/22164653/p35.pdf

just another mystery.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 04:52 PM 05-29-2023
Bigfoot was at the local Memorial Day service.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:57 PM 05-29-2023
Originally Posted by srvy:
I am pretty sure I read that he confessed late in life that it was faked.
That's because the guys in black suits told him to say that .
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:58 PM 05-29-2023
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
Bigfoot was at the local Memorial Day service.

Shut the fuck up. This is not something to joke about ,unlike the Raiders.
[Reply]
tooge 01:23 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
There are a lot of things we cannot explain, but Bigfoot as representated in most tales… it’s all BS to me, like Loch Ness. Do people hear or see things, sure. But there’s a reason these things have avoided having clean pictures or videos taken. And there’s a reason we have not found skeletal remains. Shit ain’t real. Makes a great campfire story though.
You ever heard of the Coelocanth? Was supposedly extinct millions and millions of years ago. We had fossils and nothing more. In the early 1900s one was caught off the coast of S. Africa. Now, they have filmed a breeding population at great depths in the same area. I'm not saying Bigfoot or Loch Ness are real, but I woulnd't say they are surely BS because we haven't found one yet.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:28 PM 05-30-2023
I like to pretend that everyone here is just goofing around, and that none of you really believe in Bigfoot.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:56 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I like to pretend that everyone here is just goofing around, and that none of you really believe in Bigfoot.
I like to pretend that bigfoot didn't open an interdimensional portal in my bathroom and then piss all over the toilet seat with his massive 20" Bigfoot cock, but that toilet lid aint gonna clean itself.
[Reply]
Woogieman 03:07 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by tooge:
You ever heard of the Coelocanth? Was supposedly extinct millions and millions of years ago. We had fossils and nothing more. In the early 1900s one was caught off the coast of S. Africa. Now, they have filmed a breeding population at great depths in the same area. I'm not saying Bigfoot or Loch Ness are real, but I woulnd't say they are surely BS because we haven't found one yet.
Well....find a bigfoot or nessie fossil, skeleton, or scat, and you'll have something more than a false equivalence :-)
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:09 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by Woogieman:
Well....find a bigfoot or nessie fossil, skeleton, or scat, and you'll have something more than a false equivalence :-)
Sure, easier said than done. Everyone knows that Bigfoots are really private about going #2.

No one has seen a bigfoots shit in the woods, mostly because they're like women and want you to believe that they don't actually shit.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:22 PM 05-30-2023
Nope. With all the technology we have and we can't flush out Bigfoot??? Please:-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:43 PM 05-30-2023
The existence of the giant squid wasn't proven until 2004. Tales about such a beast were told by sailors more than 4,000 years ago. Scientists until recently actually laughed at those sailor's stories, calling them myths, delusions, etc.

And the forests of the Northwest are vast. It's not unthinkable that something as yet unknown to Western science could be out there.

Personally, I'm skeptical of the existence of Bigfoot. At least in 2023. Maybe something existed a few hundred years ago. I mean, NAs have been recounting interactions with Sasquatch long before European men set foot on North America. How did that come about?
[Reply]
Jerm 06:13 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
The existence of the giant squid wasn't proven until 2004. Tales about such a beast were told by sailors more than 4,000 years ago. Scientists until recently actually laughed at those sailor's stories, calling them myths, delusions, etc.

And the forests of the Northwest are vast. It's not unthinkable that something as yet unknown to Western science could be out there.

Personally, I'm skeptical of the existence of Bigfoot. At least in 2023. Maybe something existed a few hundred years ago. I mean, NAs have been recounting interactions with Sasquatch long before European men set foot on North America. How did that come about?
Les Stroud’s story on Rogan’s podcast is super interesting and kind of leans in to that remote/uncharted forest angle….even though Les kind of lost me by trying to go to bat for Todd Standing.
[Reply]
Page 47 of 53
« First < 374344454647 48495051 > Last »
Up