ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 47 of 77
« First < 374344454647 4849505157 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:47 PM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Hunt was on the Commissioners Exempt List for the remainder of the season. He wasn't playing for the rest of the 2018/2019 season regardless of what we did or didn't do
Valid points. But in the end (no pun intended), we got fucked.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:15 PM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Valid points. But in the end (no pun intended), we got fucked.
Correction, we fucked ourselves.

And for anyone arguing the merits of that dumbassef, short-sighted move, wake up and realize that the proof is in the Tyreek Hill pudding. Some fools can learn from experience!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:20 PM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Correction, we ****ed ourselves.

And for anyone arguing the merits of that dumbassef, short-sighted move, wake up and realize that the proof is in the Tyreek Hill pudding. Some fools can learn from experience!
True, but it stinks that they couldn't see their error in the first place.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:25 PM 05-15-2019
They cut Hill...this exact same article will appear in about a year.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...les-trust-back
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:54 PM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
They cut Hill...this exact same article will appear in about a year.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...les-trust-back
He Good!
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:01 PM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
What if Mahomes says he won't sign an extension if we cut Hill?

Patrick Mahomes could tell me to have sex with Brooke Pryor or else he’s going to leave KC, and I’d do it. Happily. I’d even pretend to like it if he wanted me to.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:23 PM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Since you stated so much as fact that is, at best, speculation, let me counter with, "it cost us a trip to the Super Bowl"...
Not trying to :-) you here but this is pure speculation as well. Quite frankly IMHO we didn't miss a beat without him. Damien Williams stepped up when he needed to and played like this is his normal self IF given the chance in which he did. He definitely showed quicker feet and burst than Hunt for sure and I will go out on a limb here and say DW actually improved the RB position to some degree at the time he took over. And now with some serious thoroughbreds in our RB stable I feel very confident in this position.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:24 PM 05-15-2019
Except for the EZ pass to the end zone that hunt would have caught without missing a beat...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:14 PM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Not trying to :-) you here but this is pure speculation as well. Quite frankly IMHO we didn't miss a beat without him. Damien Williams stepped up when he needed to and played like this is his normal self IF given the chance in which he did. He definitely showed quicker feet and burst than Hunt for sure and I will go out on a limb here and say DW actually improved the RB position to some degree at the time he took over. And now with some serious thoroughbreds in our RB stable I feel very confident in this position.
I knew I was speculating. But fuck it, I refuse to lose Hill. And if we do, I want a mint for him...
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:30 PM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Patrick Mahomes could tell me to have sex with Brooke Pryor or else he’s going to leave KC, and I’d do it. Happily. I’d even pretend to like it if he wanted me to.
I would say Mahomes definitely has pull/influence with Chiefs brass...even CHunt. He's their golden unicorn. He doesn't HAVE to sign an extension...

He's friends with Hill...and knows the REAL dirt.

I have a feeling they all regretted releasing K. Hunt...when the SJW witch-hunt dust blew away.
[Reply]
TEX 08:51 AM 05-16-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Except for the EZ pass to the end zone that hunt would have caught without missing a beat...
In the biggest game for the Chiefs in 50 years...
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:42 AM 05-16-2019
I would say Mahomes definitely has pull/influence with Chiefs brass...even CHunt. He's their golden unicorn. He doesn't HAVE to sign an extension...

He's friends with Hill...and knows the REAL dirt.

I have a feeling they all regretted releasing K. Hunt...when the SJW witch-hunt dust blew away.
It's not an "SJW witch hunt" to release someone who wont' stop brawling off the field and continually lies about it to the team. That person has a disciplinary problem and is a repeat offender who should be off the team.

The NFL has a problem that when a team that does the right thing by releasing players with poor character, other teams that don't care about players' character reap the benefits. That's the league's problem. Releasing that person is still the right thing for the Chiefs to do.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:51 AM 05-16-2019
Someone should make a new poll. Has anyone changed their mind? Then changed back again? Ive been firmly on the "not in favor of" the whole time. In fact I feel like it may be a blessing for re-signing him for cheaper than expected. Better us than the Patriots or Cowboys.
[Reply]
Rausch 09:53 AM 05-16-2019

It was an over-reaction.

Hunt hasn't done anything as serious as Hill. I think Hunt's biggest crime was playing a devalued and easy to replace position...
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:04 AM 05-16-2019
Originally Posted by Rausch:
It was an over-reaction.

Hunt hasn't done anything as serious as Hill. I think Hunt's biggest crime was playing a devalued and easy to replace position...
Right... the standards for character should be the same for everyone, but because running backs are easily replaced Hunt got the boot, whereas Hill is getting every inch of rope the Chiefs think they can credibly give him.

The Hill problems should be evaluated the same whether he's a practice squad player or a Pro Bowler, but I think the fact that he's still around clearly indicates that it will not.
[Reply]
Page 47 of 77
« First < 374344454647 4849505157 > Last »
Up