ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4679 of 4907
« First < 3679417945794629466946754676467746784679 4680468146824683468947294779 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 12:20 PM 12-19-2023
I want Denver in the WC round.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:23 PM 12-19-2023
Originally Posted by TEX:
Exactly. Anyone can go on a streak with that much of a + turnover ratio. It was not sustainable and they lost 2 of 3 when they did not get a + turnover ratio. Deal is, KC likes to give the ball away so there's that aspect that could keep Denver in the game.
The homers on the Huddle laughed when we said it was fool’s gold and that the turnover margins weren’t sustainable. I think reality finally sunk in over the weekend. That’s what happens when Denver faces a decent team that doesn’t shit the bed continually.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 01:19 PM 12-19-2023
Tater is adding a 12th bathroom to his mansion to honor Bronco fans. Whether it won't flush and be incomplete is still open
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:31 PM 12-19-2023

[Reply]
TEX 03:57 PM 12-19-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
The homers on the Huddle laughed when we said it was fool’s gold and that the turnover margins weren’t sustainable. I think reality finally sunk in over the weekend. That’s what happens when Denver faces a decent team that doesn’t shit the bed continually.
Its the truth. They can't win unless they win the turnover ratio. If they play straight up, they lose. That kind of "winning" runs its course. Fools gold is exactly what it is.
[Reply]
DomCasual 04:15 PM 12-19-2023
Originally Posted by notorious:
No doubt Denver is playing better football, but I will say this: False hope is a bitch.
As a fan, it’s definitely the hope that kills you. But I’ll take the giant step forward we made this year. We’re getting rid of the loser’s mentality that has settled in.
[Reply]
tredadda 04:18 PM 12-19-2023
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
As a fan, it’s definitely the hope that kills you. But I’ll take the giant step forward we made this year. We’re getting rid of the loser’s mentality that has settled in.
But you will still be saddled with an expensive and aging QB with little prospects of snagging one of the top ones in the draft.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:19 PM 12-19-2023
:-)

And you missed out on a golden opportunity to draft your QBOTF because of it. Hope it was worth "getting rid of the loser's mentality"!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:21 PM 12-19-2023
You gave up in Miami and Detroit...that's a loser mentality if I've ever seen one. The whole winning streak was Herm RRPP gaining minimal yardage and pray you get turnovers. Once the turnovers dried up, you got blown out
[Reply]
DomCasual 12:12 AM 12-20-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
But you will still be saddled with an expensive and aging QB with little prospects of snagging one of the top ones in the draft.
I went back and forth with that. We were never going to lose 13 or 14 games. The bottom line is that I will take winning. There are no guarantees, even when there seem to be guarantees. How many titles was Andrew Luck going to win? Right now, I would put money on Brock Purdy hoisting a Lombardi in a couple months. Brock Purdy. It's crazy. Even Mahomes (who I totally covet) has looked mortal without the same level of talent around him that he's used to.

Is Caleb Williams going to be that guy? Drake Maye? It's a crapshoot.
[Reply]
DomCasual 12:14 AM 12-20-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
You gave up in Miami and Detroit...that's a loser mentality if I've ever seen one. The whole winning streak was Herm RRPP gaining minimal yardage and pray you get turnovers. Once the turnovers dried up, you got blown out
Yeah, and last year, we lose at least three or four of the seven games we've won. It's a process. Coaching matters.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 12:50 AM 12-20-2023
I went back and forth with that. We were never going to lose 13 or 14 games. The bottom line is that I will take winning. There are no guarantees, even when there seem to be guarantees. How many titles was Andrew Luck going to win? Right now, I would put money on Brock Purdy hoisting a Lombardi in a couple months. Brock Purdy. It's crazy. Even Mahomes (who I totally covet) has looked mortal without the same level of talent around him that he's used to.

Well you don't really have the luxury to ask that question anymore, so what's next champ?
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:25 AM 12-20-2023

Good point. It's vital that your idiot GM draft more CBs in the top 10 if the Broncos want to ever win another SB.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:48 AM 12-20-2023
Yeah, and last year, we lose at least three or four of the seven games we've won. It's a process. Coaching matters.
You look like the same team as last year other than the stretch of fluke turnovers
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:22 AM 12-20-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
You look like the same team as last year other than the stretch of fluke turnovers
Payton has done his best to hide the issues with Wilson, but the power of suck is strong with that one. I’ve been curious to see what Stidham would do, just for giggles. I know he’s a backup.
[Reply]
Page 4679 of 4907
« First < 3679417945794629466946754676467746784679 4680468146824683468947294779 > Last »
Up