ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4648 of 4927
« First < 3648414845484598463846444645464646474648 4649465046514652465846984748 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 02:08 PM 11-01-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Sure it wasn't this fucking guy in his comments?

Look at these fucking cocksuckers runnin out front right now...

This is why it's important the donks and their fans never have any hope, ever. And I think Pat understands that.
This is a gold star ⭐️ post.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 02:30 PM 11-01-2023
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
They weren’t all flukes.
The one interception the linebacker made a hell of a play on the ball. The strip sack wasn't a fluke play. The other 3 turnovers and the having to go for it deep in their own territory and turning it over on downs were all fluke plays.

Congratulations on winning your Super Bowl, Broncos fans. Now enjoy watching Spuds Wilson for the next 3 seasons while clawing and fighting to the 18th pick in the draft and never drafting your own franchise QB.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:51 PM 11-01-2023
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
The one interception the linebacker made a hell of a play on the ball. The strip sack wasn't a fluke play. The other 3 turnovers and the having to go for it deep in their own territory and turning it over on downs were all fluke plays.

Congratulations on winning your Super Bowl, Broncos fans. Now enjoy watching Spuds Wilson for the next 3 seasons while clawing and fighting to the 18th pick in the draft and never drafting your own franchise QB.
Accidentally down voted you. Sorry
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:29 PM 11-01-2023
Originally Posted by PHOG:
It sure won't be passing the ball. 12-19 for 114 yards. :-) Good luck with your new found gameplan. I would bet other teams aren't going to gift them 5 TOs.
It’s certainly not ideal and why I’m not putting too much stock into the win last week. Great for morale, but that’s all.
[Reply]
DomCasual 04:51 PM 11-01-2023
The truth about what that game means is, as is usually the case, somewhere in the middle of the two extremes being presented here.

1) It was a meaningful game for the Broncos. Was it their Super Bowl? Well, losing sixteen straight games against a division rival is obviously not normal or acceptable. More emphasis should have been put on this game, and it obviously was.

2) It was very likely a watershed moment for them. Did they turn into a Super Bowl contender overnight? I wish; but realistically, no. I think it's pretty likely, though, that Broncos fans will look back on that game and say, "That was the beginning of the end of the worst run of loser's mentality in team history."

3) It wasn't just a meaningless blip on the radar for you guys. After the failed 3rd-down play on your first drive, Mahomes and Nik Bonitto got into some sort of verbal altercation. You could see Mahomes saying, "Okay. Let's go. Let's see what happens." I remember thinking, "Man, why in the world would you want to poke that bear?" It seemed to really nicely set the narrative for a hero game. The flu. A 3-and-out first drive in a hostile environment. And now Mahomes is pissed off on a personal level. Here comes 5 TD passes.

But then, it just never materialized - the hero game never developed. And more importantly, the script the Broncos had been following all season (a couple good scripted drives to start, and then total implosion) stayed in the green room. It's not that Mahomes and company didn't want it to happen. The Broncos just decided not to act like chumps, for a change.

I like to think that the Broncos became semi-relevant again on Sunday. I doubt it's enough to get them into the playoff picture, at this point. But it's a good sign for us.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:59 PM 11-01-2023
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
:-) you wish.

They ran the ball 40 times against KC, they aren’t building around Russ.
I wish? Are you under the impression that a team that's already way over the cap for next year is automatically going to be better by eating Wilson's dead money, trading away their best players, and replacing him w/ a rookie? Even with Williams or Maye, it's probably not likely (and I doubt they'll get either). If they go that route, they might need 5 more turnovers to beat the Chiefs next time. :-)

With Bolton out, running a million times is the best formula to beat the Chiefs, regardless of who's at QB.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:07 PM 11-01-2023
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
The truth about what that game means is, as is usually the case, somewhere in the middle of the two extremes being presented here.

1) It was a meaningful game for the Broncos. Was it their Super Bowl? Well, losing sixteen straight games against a division rival is obviously not normal or acceptable. More emphasis should have been put on this game, and it obviously was.

2) It was very likely a watershed moment for them. Did they turn into a Super Bowl contender overnight? I wish; but realistically, no. I think it's pretty likely, though, that Broncos fans will look back on that game and say, "That was the beginning of the end of the worst run of loser's mentality in team history."

3) It wasn't just a meaningless blip on the radar for you guys. After the failed 3rd-down play on your first drive, Mahomes and Nik Bonitto got into some sort of verbal altercation. You could see Mahomes saying, "Okay. Let's go. Let's see what happens." I remember thinking, "Man, why in the world would you want to poke that bear?" It seemed to really nicely set the narrative for a hero game. The flu. A 3-and-out first drive in a hostile environment. And now Mahomes is pissed off on a personal level. Here comes 5 TD passes.

But then, it just never materialized - the hero game never developed. And more importantly, the script the Broncos had been following all season (a couple good scripted drives to start, and then total implosion) stayed in the green room. It's not that Mahomes and company didn't want it to happen. The Broncos just decided not to act like chumps, for a change.

I like to think that the Broncos became semi-relevant again on Sunday. I doubt it's enough to get them into the playoff picture, at this point. But it's a good sign for us.
Yeah, everything you just said is bullshit.

The Chiefs just dropped 4 balls.

That's all that happened.

Offensively you sucked ass. Against your defense, we had opportunities and just didn't capitalize.

It wasn't anything you did. It was just the Chiefs beating the Chiefs.

Enjoy false hope. :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 05:10 PM 11-01-2023

It's a terrible sign. You won the battle but lost the war. Russ isn't good enough. I don't care what his stats say. He threw 4 passes further than 10 yards. That just isn't sustainable. Teams aren't gonna give Russ the ball on turnovers so many times every week like we did.

The bottom line here is that the Broncos are in purgatory. They have Alex Smith at QB and won a big game. We embarrassed Manning in 2015. Hell we embarrassed Brady twice with Alex and it all meant nothing.

You guys need to pray that the Raiders don't tank and fall into Caleb Williams or Drake Maye bc facing one of those 2 and Mahomes/Herbert for the next 10 years would be a nightmare.
[Reply]
PHOG 05:46 PM 11-01-2023

What a DUMB post! I can summarize all this bullshit in 2 words....five turnovers. Nothing more, nothing less. You didn't turn your abysmal season around or your loser team's chances of improving.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 06:06 PM 11-01-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Offensively you sucked ass. Against your defense, we had opportunities and just didn't capitalize.

I'll have to forgive Dom he's very polite. The Chiefs dropped them four balls or whatever cuz they got mounted by Broncos.
[Reply]
DomCasual 06:37 PM 11-01-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

I mean, I wouldn't really expect you to say anything else. And we're talking about opinions here. You've been sharing poorly-constructed opinions since, what, 2002? So bad are your opinions, you were given your own meme, comparing you to the most famous propagandist in modern history (the artist that brought us beloved and timeless quotes like, "My feelings, as usual, we will slaughter them all"; "God will roast their stomachs in hell at the hands of Iraqis"; "we will welcome them with bullets and shoes"; and, the one that cemented his place in our hearts: "They think we are re-tarded - but they are re-tarded"). "Smart, well-constructed opinions" are not words that often end up in the same sentence as "Claythan Wendler," right?

Of course, we can all be forgiven for occasionally hoping for more. But I just try and remind myself that Claythan/Bob's your Information Minister makes up for intellectual deficiencies with the occasional real banger of a gif - a gift that brings joy to us all!

Only time will tell if my perception of Sunday's significance turns out to be accurate. But we've done a lot of losing lately; so a little hope isn't going to hurt anybody.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:46 PM 11-01-2023
You fucking bitches are going to take another 16 for this
[Reply]
jerryaldini 06:48 PM 11-01-2023
It's just incredible to me that after eight seasons the organization won't accept that it needs to go into full tank and rebuild mode, and ask their entitled fans endure the pain of that. This year was a great opportunity to do that, and now instead they move no assets and are actually talking about this being a season they can compete, despite a 3-5 record, their schedule, and what Wilson is showing even in wins. It reeks of entitlement and desperation.

If I were a fan of the Broncos that win and the franchises' reaction is a worst case scenario.
[Reply]
DomCasual 06:53 PM 11-01-2023
Originally Posted by PHOG:
What a DUMB post! I can summarize all this bullshit in 2 words....five turnovers. Nothing more, nothing less. You didn't turn your abysmal season around or your loser team's chances of improving.
So you're saying that turnovers contribute to a team winning or losing? This is the kind of insight that keeps me coming back to Chiefs Planet. Does the opposing team contribute to whether or not a team turns it over? Or have the Chiefs so mastered the game, they and only they are the arbiters of such matters?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:59 PM 11-01-2023
get your trolling in while you can

in a month when the broncos have one more win and you realize how hopeless your season and your draft prospects are looking you won't be so chipper

FUCKING DONKS
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:59 PM 11-01-2023
get your trolling in while you can

in a month when the broncos have one more win and you realize how hopeless your season and your draft prospects are looking you won't be so chipper

FUCKING DONKS
[Reply]
Page 4648 of 4927
« First < 3648414845484598463846444645464646474648 4649465046514652465846984748 > Last »
Up