ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4608 of 4932
« First < 3608410845084558459846044605460646074608 4609461046114612461846584708 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:32 PM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Mims is currently #1 in the league for yards per reception and yards per target.

Bonitto is tied for #6 in the league in sacks.

McLaughlin is #3 in the league in YPC.

Jeudy is on the trade block.
...and what did they do against KC :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:33 PM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by TEX:
The question remains, where were they? Shoot, did Mims even catch a pass? :-)
Exactly. Not sure how he thought that was some kind of one up
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:39 PM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
I thought I remembered people specifically saying he wasn’t Andrew Luck.

Call him what you want. I can’t think of many #1 QBs in previous draft classes who are as good as him.

This isn’t some Bryce Young shit where any team in that position can reasonably trade away that pick if they get it
[Reply]
MagicHef 03:40 PM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Call him what you want. I can’t think of many #1 QBs in previous draft classes who are as good as him.

This isn’t some Bryce Young shit where any team in that position can reasonably trade away that pick if they get it
Well that’s good. In that case, I hope we get 1.1
[Reply]
neech 03:42 PM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Happening on Reddit as we speak..

PSA

Things are pretty hopeless with this team for the extended future. For a lot of people that frustration, grief, and stress can put us over the edge. If you feel your mental health start to become seriously strained by this pathetic ass team, please consider giving yourself some space to breathe and reset. No team is worth doing harm to yourself or your personal relationships. I'm not saying to give up your fandom, I'm saying it's ok to give yourself a break for a game or two, whatever you need. No one is going to think less of you. For those of you in Colorado, go outside and enjoy our beautiful state. Pay attention to one of our other sports teams, like the Buffs, Avs, or Nuggets. The Broncos are and forever will be my team, but some days I just need some space from this abusive relationship.

:-)
Yeah Knowmo, I know things are going badly and getting even worse then you can imagine for your donkos but don't off yourself. Walk away and take time out, walk up in the mountains of colorful Colorado and drink some cold banquet of beer Coors. Then spit it out and say this beer tastes like the shit just like my football team I've subjected myself to all these miserable, rotten years. Then close your eyes and wonder what glory it would be like to be a Chiefs fan, even for a day.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 03:58 PM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
This makes me sad
the end of a hilarious era

hopefully the next era involves a rookie qb being ruined by their shitty ol and mediocre weapons
[Reply]
Graystoke 03:59 PM 10-14-2023
:-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
jallmon 04:08 PM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Trouble in Dung Valley already. Coming for the coach now…. Already!!

Sean Payton is just the Broncos latest super-expensive mistake

BY JAMES MERILATT
Editor of Denver Sports
Oct 13, 2023, 4:00 AM | Updated: 11:55 am

Greg Penner paid more than $1 million for Thursday night’s offensive game plan.
Sean Payton is an expensive mistake. And the Broncos will pay the price for years to come.

James Merilatt gives his take on whether or not he thinks Sean Payton can fix the Broncos

(This quote doesn't need re-re-re-re-published in full.)

I would like to say that this James Merilatt fellow is a very good writer that makes powerful points. Were I in his shoes, I would be sputtering "f" bombs. A real pleasure to read this. Thank you for posting.
[Reply]
Chieftain 05:36 PM 10-14-2023
You see highlights of this Caleb Williams kid and he has like 10 seconds roaming free in the pocket and then throws balls to wide open receivers. That won't fly in the NFL.
Remember when everyone said Trevor Lawrence was generational?
Last season he stunk it up against Utah twice. Has he beaten any quality opponents? Anyone can put nice stats and look flashy. But it takes a lot more than that to reach elite status in the NFL. The clutch factor and the will to win. Does this kid have that?
[Reply]
tredadda 05:55 PM 10-14-2023
Remember when Knowmo called Paton the “General” and Veach “Let’s Reach”? Great times, especially watching the defense built completely by Veach (outside of Jones) stifle the $230 million + QB and “offensive genius” HC. Even better, if certain people are to believed, they stifled the best TE since Tony G and future Randy Moss/Jerry Rice Emmitt Smith behind the 90s Cowboys OLine with their “elite” signing of all world RT McGlinchey.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:03 PM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by TEX:
The question remains, where were they? Shoot, did Mims even catch a pass? :-)
Especially Mims!! I thought for sure Payton would have unleashed this kid on our 2ndary.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:07 PM 10-14-2023
Mim caught a few blown coverage TDs and has done nothing this season otherwise...just as I said. Against Mc Duffie, Sneed, Williams, and Watson? Forget about throwing the ball. Oh...and that elite secondary? All built by Veach
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:13 PM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
You see highlights of this Caleb Williams kid and he has like 10 seconds roaming free in the pocket and then throws balls to wide open receivers. That won't fly in the NFL.
Remember when everyone said Trevor Lawrence was generational?
Last season he stunk it up against Utah twice. Has he beaten any quality opponents? Anyone can put nice stats and look flashy. But it takes a lot more than that to reach elite status in the NFL. The clutch factor and the will to win. Does this kid have that?
QBing in the NFL compared to D1 college is night and day. IF you expect to be a good to elite QB in the NFL you MUST be a committed continuing 'student of the game'. Big difference from having already wide open receivers in college to throw to, versus throwing your receivers open in the NFL. For me Williams is just another great athletic QB that needs to show he is becoming an improving student of the game once he gets into the NFL.

And for many in the NFL it's like learning 'math' most only reach a certain level of math and then their brains "turn off" but for a small few 'regardless of physical talent' their brains never reach the ceiling thus becoming elite rocket scientists of the game. Praise Jesus we have a Chief rocket scientist of a QB who is NEVER satisfied always wanting to be pushed to know more on how he can improve.:-)
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:23 PM 10-14-2023
Denver’s wishful QBOTF is having a rough night tonight.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:40 PM 10-14-2023
Post Manning wasteland says what
[Reply]
Page 4608 of 4932
« First < 3608410845084558459846044605460646074608 4609461046114612461846584708 > Last »
Up