ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 74
« First < 364243444546 4748495056 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I’m never leaving
Deberg_1990 11:50 AM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Get this thread to 1,000 posts and I’ll tell you why.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:47 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:

I want to watch Mahomes and CEH as much as you all do. This is just crushing my mood.
Shit. Not good.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:49 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by tk13:
Fuck. After all the bullshit over the last few weeks are we really not going to have football this year, right when we need it most?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:03 PM 06-19-2020
MLB the shit show 2020....
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:19 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I ain’t downvoting shit, but I think a sunnier attitude until it’s determined we have to delay or cancel the season isn’t too much to ask. And even if it is, why do you care? It’s not your responsibility. Quit ruining the only era of an elite Chiefs QB that I’ve ever known.

So cheer the fuck up, assholes
You can be optimistic all you want, but I think tasking other people with 'cheering up' is callous and narcissistic.

Oh, is other people's despair harshing your mellow?
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:29 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
Deep cleaning...lol. People aren't catching it from surfaces...
Exactly. It gives you zero faith that they know what they're doing. You just have to be a reasonably well-informed citizen to know this stuff - yet somehow MLB doesnt?

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/17/87925...ess-covid-risk

Originally Posted by :
We've looked very carefully at the data dating back for decades and research about these kinds of respiratory transmitted infections. And clearly, the surfaces play a very, very little role at all in transmission of this. I think we've gone way overboard relative to the disinfection and so forth, and we've made people feel very nervous about just opening a package, that type of thing. And I think that's been unfortunate. I mean, this is really all about air. Breathing someone else's air where the virus is present. It's much, much, much less about environmental contamination.
Originally Posted by :
Right now, we have to understand that the single greatest risk factor we have for transmitting this virus is largely indoor air, where we're in large crowds, where we are sharing that air with the people right around us. Any activity that increases that, such as loud voices, shouting, singing, that we all know can enhance the virus being aerosolized or basically put into the air.

[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:36 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Exactly. It gives you zero faith that they know what they're doing. You just have to be a reasonably well-informed citizen to know this stuff - yet somehow MLB doesnt?

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/17/87925...ess-covid-risk
Just a PR move. Most people don't know and don't care.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:22 AM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Fuck. After all the bullshit over the last few weeks are we really not going to have football this year, right when we need it most?
The chances are slim and with the likelihood of kneeling and the out poring of dislike over that mantra it might be a blessing in disguise if there was no season.
[Reply]
Spott 10:11 AM 06-20-2020
So if there were no season, which none of us want to happen, I wonder if we would have to resign the free agents that were signed this year (Watkins, Pennel, DRob, etc.).
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:23 AM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
You can be optimistic all you want, but I think tasking other people with 'cheering up' is callous and narcissistic.

Oh, is other people's despair harshing your mellow?
You especially should cheer the fuck up, sourpuss
[Reply]
staylor26 10:27 AM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
The chances are slim and with the likelihood of kneeling and the out poring of dislike over that mantra it might be a blessing in disguise if there was no season.
Lol ok.
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:35 AM 06-20-2020
Imagine thinking no football is a blessing because some players might kneel.

Seriously how fucked up do you have to be to have this opinion?
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:50 AM 06-20-2020

At least two Buccaneers’ players now have tested positive for COVID-19, per sources. Earlier this week one Buccaneers’ coach tested positive and two other assistants were quarantined. So add Tampa to the growing list of teams and schools with positive COVID-19 tests.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) June 20, 2020

[Reply]
stumppy 10:54 AM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Imagine thinking no football is a blessing because some players might kneel.

Seriously how fucked up do you have to be to have this opinion?
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30

Take a look around in there and you'll find out.:-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:55 AM 06-20-2020
Why exactly? Do I owe you something? How did I end up in your emotional debt?
[Reply]
eDave 10:59 AM 06-20-2020
He's also well versed and tenured in doing exactly what he is throwing out there with that post. Some new guy called him a legend around here last night. It was a real WTF moment.
[Reply]
Page 46 of 74
« First < 364243444546 4748495056 > Last »
Up