ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 57
« First < 364243444546 4748495056 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Ravens
TLO 05:50 PM 09-20-2020
Quite possibly a preview of the AFC Championship game.

Hopefully we can get healthy by Sunday
[Reply]
New World Order 09:57 AM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
I'm tempted to start the Chiefs defense in fantasy for this one.
I know it's fantasy talk but I noticed ESPN on Monday night had Ingram and Marquise brown as 'sit-ems' in fantasy for this week.

Was kind of surprised
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:14 AM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Chiefs 31
Ravens 33

Ravens have the ball last and Lamar executes a perfect final drive ending in a tucker 40 yard FG
You are a complete POS
[Reply]
YontsRBake 10:23 AM 09-26-2020
This is an easy W for 2 reasons:

1. The Ravens defense is truly trash against good teams that can actually throw the ball.
2. What stops their offense is exactly the style of defense were good at (bend don't break) The only team that runs this style of defense better is the Titans, who also own the Ravens.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 11:02 AM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I know it's fantasy talk but I noticed ESPN on Monday night had Ingram and Marquise brown as 'sit-ems' in fantasy for this week.

Was kind of surprised
Why, we were just pushed to overtime by a rookie QB. We need to start smacking teams around to get respect.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 11:07 AM 09-26-2020
Ravens 213

You are cracking me up man. I would love to have a beer with you.

That "feels like I'm living in a gallon of milk" comment made me laugh so hard!

This is not an easy board to come on as an opposing fan, hell sometimes not even as a Chief fan. LOL

Look, I wanted to hate Lamar. He makes the Ravens better and I want Mahomes to dominate the league.

BUT the more I watch the guy, you cant help but like him. His interviews are great, his teammates love him. He has introduced a completely different offense than any other team plays.
Ravens will be contenders as long as Lamar is their QB. He is fun to watch and his passing seems to be getting better, yikes.

Now, all that said. GO CHIEFS!! Destroy the Ravens and show them they are second place to the MIGHTY CHIEFS!!
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:12 AM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
I'm tempted to start the Chiefs defense in fantasy for this one.
I would not... but that’s just me.

I think this is going to be like a 34-31 game.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:13 AM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

I think the team that gets ahead early is going to have a great, great chance to win.
Shiiiiiit. The Ravens better pray they DON'T get ahead early.

When the Chiefs are up or not far behind they play this ball control, don't turn the ball over, take what's underneath brand of offense.

When they fall behind, Pat basically goes, "Fuck it", lets his nuts hang and then it's all over.

Putting Pat in "Imma let my nuts hang" mode is a death wish.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:15 AM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

When the Chiefs are up or not far behind they play this ball control, don't turn the ball over, take what's underneath brand of offense.

When they fall behind, Pat basically goes, "**** it", lets his nuts hang and then it's all over.

With the other 30 teams I’d probably agree with you, but the Ravens have not shown ever that they can win from behind with Jackson. Until they do, I don’t think they want that type of game.

I have no doubts that Mahomes would fight back, but I think our defense would have a hard time keeping them off the field if they can play from ahead running the football plenty.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:24 AM 09-26-2020
Last year, the Chiefs defense struggled through the first couple of weeks.

The Ravens started the game marching down the field on a long drive (I think 8 minutes) and scored and everybody was like "here we go again".

Then the Chiefs scored 24 points in the 2nd quarter.

Momentum just doesn't matter with this team. Get up early, got down early, they play their game.

If they stay patient on offense and play disciplined on defense, they win this game.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 11:28 AM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

When they fall behind, Pat basically goes, "**** it", lets his nuts hang and then it's all over.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:29 AM 09-26-2020
this is why we will beat the ravens

we have absolute competitive savages on defense now

This is not just coach speak. Look how FURIOUS Spags and @Mathieu_Era get during a blowout with 2 seconds left in the game https://t.co/Sg9tIe6txK pic.twitter.com/XZ27m81hUI

— Robert Rimpson (@Rimpsanity) September 17, 2020

[Reply]
RINGLEADER 11:30 AM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
With the other 30 teams I’d probably agree with you, but the Ravens have not shown ever that they can win from behind with Jackson. Until they do, I don’t think they want that type of game.

I have no doubts that Mahomes would fight back, but I think our defense would have a hard time keeping them off the field if they can play from ahead running the football plenty.
Agree with this observation. Hopefully they tighten up the run defense but if the Ravens get behind they lose. It doesn’t happen often but their three losses last season were all examples of Lamar not having the ability to rally from behind.
[Reply]
TEX 11:35 AM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
You are a complete POS
:-)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:38 AM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Mahomes in any situation

Spoiler!

[Reply]
TEX 11:39 AM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Chiefs 31
Ravens 33

Ravens have the ball last and Lamar executes a perfect final drive ending in a tucker 40 yard FG
:-)

Do you have to "Deberg up" every one of your posts?
[Reply]
Page 46 of 57
« First < 364243444546 4748495056 > Last »
Up