ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 379
« First < 364243444546 474849505696146 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 07:03 PM 01-19-2020
Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 09:21 PM 01-20-2020
Why the fuck are you mongoloids spending pages and pages arguing about the Chargers?
[Reply]
DRM08 09:21 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I have seen that talk in quite a few sites but theirs seems to be even more prevalent with the “system QB” stuff. Which is ironic given their QB. It seemed a good chunk of them wanted to face the Chiefs because of this and the general idea that the Chiefs are finesse. I’m also guessing that with the Titans being a running team like them that they just assume they are tougher to stop than the Chiefs would have been because Mahomes is a lot of scheme to them that mostly benefits from play calling.

What’s really funny from almost all fans was that the Titans had a good defense to slow down the Chiefs because they beat the Ravens and Patriots but once they started getting torched the narrative changed to the Titans defense sucks, not the Chiefs offense is just too good.
Joe Montana, arguably the GOAT, benefited from a system that featured a bunch of Hall of Fame guys around him including the GOAT by a billion miles at Receiver. So it is VERY amusing to see any Niner fans speaking like that about Mahomes as far as being a system QB or whatever.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:21 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by 8taylor2:
So you're saying they are 4 wins away from being in the playoffs?

:-) FFS.
No I’m providing context on how a 12-4 team went to 5-12 with minimal turnover.

The Chargers were not a playoff team this year, but that doesn’t change the fact that the have a playoff roster. They have talent everywhere and there isn’t a better defensive roster on paper in the NFL.

The fact that I have to tell you how good that Chargers roster is goes to show you don’t have a fucking clue. They’ll never put it together, but that doesn’t mean that team shouldn’t be a playoff contender every year.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:23 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
Why the **** are you mongoloids spending pages and pages arguing about the Chargers?
Blame the Niners trolls. I'm just bored. They are a touchy bunch out the gate though. We haven't even gotten to the part where we tell them that their QB has AIDS, and we all think that Kittle is his favorite butt-boy . . . or whatever we're going to tell them over the next two weeks. And they're already bristling and growling.
[Reply]
8taylor2 09:23 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
No I’m providing context on how a 12-4 team went to 5-12 with minimal turnover.

The Chargers were not a playoff team this year, but that doesn’t change the fact that the have a playoff roster. They have talent everywhere and there isn’t a better defensive roster on paper in the NFL.
:-)
[Reply]
staylor26 09:24 PM 01-20-2020
Excellent rebuttal.

You’re the only fucking moron that doesn’t think the Chargers have a ton of talent.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:25 PM 01-20-2020
Oh, and blame Staylor and his clone.
[Reply]
Coach 09:27 PM 01-20-2020
He's not wrong though.

SD's defense was good. They have talent everywhere.

SD's problem was their turnover prone QB. He had 23 TD's, but 20 INT's. Also have to account for 8 fumbles.

If Rivers was in 2018 form, where he passed for 32 TD's and 12 INT's, along with only 2 fumbles, SD may have been in the hunt for the AFC West/WC round.
[Reply]
8taylor2 09:28 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Excellent rebuttal.

You’re the only ****ing moron that doesn’t think the Chargers have a ton of talent.
You are the only individual on this entire planet to be dumb enough to believe no one has a better defense than the Chargers on paper.

You are literally the dumbest individual I have ever encountered on a sports forum, which says a lot.

It truly saddens my sole that you sit down and watch football, while having absolutely no clue about anything that happens. Its sad. I feel for you. Hours and hours sitting there not having a single fucking clue what you are watching. It would be like me wasting hours watching baseball(I don't and have no clue), then going on a baseball forum and talk about how the *googles shitty team* Mariners are a World Series team.

I wasn't going to respond because you genuinely just are not intelligent enough to have a sports conversation with.

Go on continuing to think the 5-11 Chargers have the best defense in the NFL and are a playoff team, I won't stop you bro. Have at it. :-)
[Reply]
8taylor2 09:30 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Coach:
He's not wrong though.

SD's problem was their turnover prone QB. He had 23 TD's, but 20 INT's. Also have to account for 8 fumbles.

If Rivers was in 2018 form, where he passed for 32 TD's and 12 INT's, along with only 2 fumbles, SD may have been in the hunt for the AFC West/WC round.
So you don't believe anyone in the NFL has a better defense than the Chargers?

Oof...
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:30 PM 01-20-2020
He's not wrong though.

I'm trying to think. If they'd gone 11-5 would they have gotten in? This Nyquil shit is messing with my brain.
[Reply]
Coach 09:31 PM 01-20-2020
So you don't believe anyone in the NFL has a better defense than the Chargers?

Oof...
There are several teams that has better defense than the Chargers, I am not disputing that.

However, when your QB turns the football over 28 times (20 INT's and 8 fumbles), it degrades that value of the defense.

If your QB only turned it over 14 times (12 INT's and 2 fumbles), it doesn't put a lot of stress/pressure on your defense.

Basically put, the Charger defense was on the field way too much because of the QB's ineptness.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:33 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
Why the fuck are you mongoloids spending pages and pages arguing about the Chargers?

good question
[Reply]
8taylor2 09:33 PM 01-20-2020
There are several teams that has better defense than the Chargers, I am not disputing that.

However, when your QB turns the football over 28 times (20 INT's and 8 fumbles), it degrades that value of the defense.

If your QB only turned it over 14 times (12 INT's and 2 fumbles), it doesn't put a lot of stress/pressure on your defense.

Basically put, the Charger defense was on the field way too much because of the QB's ineptness.
Right, my laughing was more at the thought that the Chargers have the best defense in the NFL on paper.

I'm not saying they have a horrible defense, or that the offense didn't hurt them, but in no way, shape, or form, is that the best defense in the NFL.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:33 PM 01-20-2020
You are the only individual on this entire planet to be dumb enough to believe no one has a better defense than the Chargers on paper.

You are literally the dumbest individual I have ever encountered on a sports forum, which says a lot.

It truly saddens my sole that you sit down and watch football, while having absolutely no clue about anything that happens. Its sad. I feel for you. Hours and hours sitting there not having a single fucking clue what you are watching. It would be like me wasting hours watching baseball(I don't and have no clue), then going on a baseball forum and talk about how the *googles shitty team* Mariners are a World Series team.

I wasn't going to respond because you genuinely just are not intelligent enough to have a sports conversation with.

Go on continuing to think the 5-11 Chargers have the best defense in the NFL and are a playoff team, I won't stop you bro. Have at it. :-)
I said there’s not a better defensive roster. That doesn’t mean that there can’t be one as good or that there aren’t more productive/better defenses period.

Bosa, Ingram, James, Heyward, King, Perryman, Tillery, Adderely

It doesn’t get much better than that you fucking mouth breather.
[Reply]
Page 46 of 379
« First < 364243444546 474849505696146 > Last »
Up