ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 66
« First < 364243444546 4748495056 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- Let's talk about counting calories & routine
Simply Red 09:38 AM 03-29-2018
Hi Guys,

I'm up to a 36 waist - thanks to Del Taco and a few others. As well as eating pretty poorly over the last year, or so.

I'm on a strict regimen now and doing a three week diet and then merging it into a new way of life. I have a history of eating well (normally) - but, again; have been quite clumsy over the past year or so.

My plan is to limit myself to 1100 calories a day the first week, then up to 1200 the second week, and then stay on or around 1500 calories as the norm, with one cheat day per week.

After the third week - I'll get back into some sort of exercise, which too will be part of the new 'way of life'

In this thread I'd like to discuss food ideas for assisting myself (& others) with weight loss.

Since Monday I've not gone above 1100 calories/daily - I have eaten oatmeal, oranges, bananas, hard-boiled eggs and in closing, in the evening - I'll eat one of the Chick Fil A Spicy, grilled chicken wraps w/o dressing (350 cals)

I'm open to ideas - but the goal is - finding items that are a little less common and more creative.

Please assist at your leisure - anyone else need assistance or interested in jumping aboard, I welcome it.

Thanks again
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:31 PM 05-07-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Today I ate my one meal - still doing the gallon of distilled H20 w/ orange and lemon pulp. But yeah. 2 ounces of lowfat cottage cheese, 1/2# of chopped sirloin (sauteed) - on half vidalia onion (sauteed) and then one bag of broccoli in its entirety (steamed)

Damn , that sounds like a lot
[Reply]
Fish 04:36 PM 05-07-2018
I'm considering pescatarian - however this next week, I'm drinking one gallon of distilled water, two lemons and one orange squeezed into it.

One meal per day.

Not looking for advice here (at least with this particular plan), this is a trial run to see how it turns out.
Cheaper liquid shits... :-)

Seriously though, I admire your dedication.
[Reply]
Simply Red 05:47 PM 05-07-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
Cheaper liquid shits... :-)

Seriously though, I admire your dedication.
I've only had the runs twice - it was very brief.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:01 PM 05-07-2018
no thanks.
Fuck you!

Kidding...Good job, bud.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:43 PM 05-07-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
l was looking at the calories in fast food stuff from several places. No wonder l’m fat. :-)
Yeah, putting the calorie count on menus is a huge eye opener... noticed a dessert yesterday that was 1700 calories, which is a couple hundred more than my target when I'm trying to lose a few pounds.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:45 PM 05-07-2018
Ryan,

I had 2,200 calories today. Will this make me fat?
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:01 PM 05-07-2018
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Ryan,

I had 2,200 calories today. Will this make me fat?
yes You need to set your number much lower, IMO.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:08 PM 05-07-2018
yes
That's my cut level and billay is shorter/ fatter, so possibly no.

What are your thoughts on black bean burgers?
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:13 PM 05-07-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:

What are your thoughts on black bean burgers?
Sure! Where do you get them, Frozen Food section?
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:17 PM 05-07-2018
That's my cut level and billay is shorter/ fatter, so possibly no.

I'm definitely not an expert - there are others on CP who know way more about this question than me.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:20 PM 05-07-2018
Sure! Where do you get them? Frozen Food section?
Just for you...

Bake sweet potato
Mash it
Add rice, black beans, spices (include pecan meal secret ingredient being one),Brown sugar
Mix
Mash to shape
Cook
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:22 PM 05-07-2018
I'm definitely not an expert - there are others on CP who know way more about this question than me.
Depends how active.
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:59 PM 05-07-2018
Just for you...

Bake sweet potato
Mash it
Add rice, black beans, spices (include pecan meal secret ingredient being one),Brown sugar
Mix
Mash to shape
Cook
:-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:11 PM 05-07-2018
Depends how active.
or fat. According to the my fitness app l can take in 2590 calories and lose two lbs a week.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:13 PM 05-07-2018
Just for you...

Bake sweet potato
Mash it
Mix
Mash to shape
Cook
I’ll eat sweet potatoes all the time but it’s just salt and pepper with some fake butter spray on it. I can’t brlieve it’s butter kind of substitute.
[Reply]
Page 46 of 66
« First < 364243444546 4748495056 > Last »
Up