ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 49
« First < 364243444546 474849 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Jamaal signs with Broncos
rabblerouser 04:12 PM 05-02-2017
Per NFLnet. 1 year deal. I just threw up in my mouth...
[Reply]
Rausch 10:10 AM 08-24-2017
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Why do I have a feeling that Charles is gonna **** our asses in at least 1 out of the 2 games this year if he plays
Because (when healthy) he only needs a small gap in a defense to house it...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:29 PM 08-24-2017
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Why do I have a feeling that Charles is gonna **** our asses in at least 1 out of the 2 games this year if he plays
I don't think you need to worry too much.. I'll bet he has 6 carries for like 21 yards this week.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 02:31 PM 08-24-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I don't think you need to worry too much.. I'll bet he has 6 carries for like 21 yards this week.
Idk man... Charles is special. He is very very good if he can stay healthy.... It's all about his health.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:32 PM 08-24-2017
I really hope Charles has a great year except against us and everybody else. I really loved him.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:33 PM 08-24-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Idk man... Charles is special. He is very very good if he can stay healthy.... It's all about his health.
His cuts are slower now due to the crutches.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 02:37 PM 08-24-2017
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
His cuts are slower now due to the crutches.
lolllllllllllllllllll
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:04 PM 08-24-2017
At this point, I think I'll be genuinely impressed if he makes the roster and particpates in 12 plays week one.
[Reply]
penbrook 03:04 PM 08-24-2017
Will Charles even make the team!!
[Reply]
KranzDictum 07:53 PM 08-24-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
Will Charles even make the team!!
DeAngleo Henderson maybe the biggest reason why he is cut. He is younger, cheaper and can cut on a dime.

I hope he can still play, it would be fun to root for him rather than hating him.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:55 PM 08-24-2017
If Charles has anything left, he'll be able to make the team... if he does not, it's no major loss really.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:26 PM 08-24-2017
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Even the worst here now are so much better than at times in the past...
I strongly disagree.

These heathens make me long for Cassel fans.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:31 PM 08-24-2017
If Charles has anything left, he'll be able to make the team... if he does not, it's no major loss really.
That must be that familial atmosphere Jamaal is gushing about.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 08:36 PM 08-24-2017
Charles isn't making the team no matter what he does in his "tryout." Their depth can be trusted more than a dude with f'ed up knees.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:20 PM 08-24-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
That may be the worst attempt at trolling I've seen in a while...:-) That was real "zinger"....
I'm not even trolling. You've posted on here several times that you believe the NFL wants QBs with classic jock boy names to win championships over guys with weird names. You believe the league would prefer guys with names like Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers or Peyton Manning get the accolades and hoist the Lombardi trophies over names like Marcus Mariota, Jameis Winston, and Cam Newton. And while you haven't posted it yet, I have no doubt you believe that Kansas City's new QB will have problems winning in the playoffs because the NFL doesn't want a dude named "Mahomes" being talked about as a Super Bowl QB.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:54 PM 08-24-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I'm not even trolling. You've posted on here several times that you believe the NFL wants QBs with classic jock boy names to win championships over guys with weird names. You believe the league would prefer guys with names like Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers or Peyton Manning get the accolades and hoist the Lombardi trophies over names like Marcus Mariota, Jameis Winston, and Cam Newton. And while you haven't posted it yet, I have no doubt you believe that Kansas City's new QB will have problems winning in the playoffs because the NFL doesn't want a dude named "Mahomes" being talked about as a Super Bowl QB.
(I LOVE ME SOME)Black Cock is the worst "new" poster of the waning Smith era.

Just.

Complete.

Garbages.
[Reply]
Page 46 of 49
« First < 364243444546 474849 >
Up