« First < 364243444546 4748495056 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Chris Jones Thread****
Dante84 05:36 PM 04-29-2016
He's our guy: https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...t-chris-jones/

Coming to KC soon. #Salute pic.twitter.com/dFDRuUdDt3

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 30, 2016

Here's a bunch of his tape:

Spoiler!

.@PFF_Mike explains why the Chiefs just landed a highly-underrated DT in Chris Jones. https://t.co/b0G66chLl5 pic.twitter.com/iVQ0KXqY7s

— Pro Football Focus (@PFF) April 29, 2016

My scouting report on #Chiefs DL Chris Jones, who I believe has elite potential in NFLhttps://t.co/Nc2mJFYJEn pic.twitter.com/pIlxuf67iz

— Jon Ledyard (@LedyardNFLDraft) April 29, 2016

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:48 AM 03-12-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
You don't even read shit before you post....do you?
:-)
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:48 AM 03-12-2023
The NFL needs Rodgers in New York. Chris can supplement his income by providing Aaron with more glamorous dick pic than Farvre
[Reply]
rocknrolla 11:05 AM 03-12-2023
Originally Posted by poolboy:
If it came down to Brown or Jones, who do you keep?
Really, there is no question. Jones!!!
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 11:06 AM 03-12-2023
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
1 playoff sack. Did have the batted ball in 54.

So, kinda clutch but not really.
His sack in the 4th against Burrow is the most clutch defensive play in Chiefs history.
[Reply]
Kman34 11:38 AM 03-12-2023
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Exactly how replacing Hill worked, right??

You realize offenses plan their whole strategy around blocking and trying to neutralize Jones? And he still wrecks shit. Not a really good post dude..
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:10 PM 03-12-2023
Originally Posted by Kman34:
You realize offenses plan their whole strategy around blocking and trying to neutralize Jones? And he still wrecks shit. Not a really good post dude..
We did not trade our most impactful player on offense last year. There's a good argument we traded our third most impactful player.

We would, most definitely, be trading our most impactful player on defense if we traded Jones.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:21 AM 06-10-2023

I’ve got @StoneColdJones from the Kansas City @Chiefs out on the water during this weekends episode of Uncharted Waters on Saturday at 8am Discovery. You think ill eat the heart? #fishing #nfl #heart pic.twitter.com/3hsAumekTK

— Peter Miller Fishing (@PeterMillerFish) June 9, 2023

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:25 AM 06-10-2023
He doesn't seem to mind being in the back ground. On a lot of other teams, he'd be a super star. Although Donald didn't get the attention offensive players got
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:37 AM 06-10-2023
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
He doesn't seem to mind being in the back ground. On a lot of other teams, he'd be a super star. Although Donald didn't get the attention offensive players got
He’s living the dream. Guy’s going to earn well over $100m in his career and is still relatively obscure in the public eye.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:00 PM 06-13-2023
Jones was a no-show at the mandatory mini-camp today. What’s taking so long with the contract? Is Veach going to let him walk next year.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:12 PM 06-13-2023
Originally Posted by Skyy God:

If you have a stat that says Frank Clark has been better than Chris Jones in the post-season, it's a really worthless stat.

Jones has been an absolute monster in the playoffs. Even in the Patriots AFCCG he was the only guy actually making an impact from the DL.

He was gimpy vs. Tennessee but other than that, he has never been any worse than a good player in any post-season contest he's played in the Mahomes era (don't really care about pre-Mahomes, to be honest). And his game vs. Cincy last year is almost certainly the single greatest post-season defensive effort in Chiefs history.

I'd be shocked if a defender has ever had a more impactful effort in the post-season than Jones had in that game. He'll, apart from Derrick Thomas destroying Dave Kreig's soul, I'd be hard pressed to think of a single regular season effort from a Chiefs defensive player that was more dominant.

Chris Jones ate faces in that game.

Pay the man.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:18 PM 06-13-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
If you have a stat that says Frank Clark has been better than Chris Jones in the post-season, it's a really worthless stat.

Jones has been an absolute monster in the playoffs. Even in the Patriots AFCCG he was the only guy actually making an impact from the DL.

He was gimpy vs. Tennessee but other than that, he has never been any worse than a good player in any post-season contest he's played in the Mahomes era (don't really care about pre-Mahomes, to be honest). And his game vs. Cincy last year is almost certainly the single greatest post-season defensive effort in Chiefs history.

I'd be shocked if a defender has ever had a more impactful effort in the post-season than Jones had in that game. He'll, apart from Derrick Thomas destroying Dave Kreig's soul, I'd be hard pressed to think of a single regular season effort from a Chiefs defensive player that was more dominant.

Pay the man.
it needs to be this year. Next year Sneed, Bolton, Smith and Creed are all up for new contracts.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:28 PM 06-13-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Jones was a no-show at the mandatory mini-camp today. What’s taking so long with the contract? Is Veach going to let him walk next year.
Gotta crunch the numbers so we can sign Hopkins
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:46 PM 06-13-2023
Originally Posted by Skyy God:
Exactly how replacing Hill worked, right??

Holy shit, I missed this stupid shit. Go fuck yourself you mongoloid.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:51 PM 06-13-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Pay the man.
We damn sure don't get home field advantage without Chris Jones. We probably don't get to the Super Bowl without him. I think people really underestimate just how valuable he was this year. Yeah, Patrick Mahomes is what makes this team go, but Chris Jones was almost just as important as Mahomes was this year.
[Reply]
Page 46 of 59
« First < 364243444546 4748495056 > Last »
Up