ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 46
« First < 364243444546
Nzoner's Game Room>Insiders: Andy and Mahomes upset/mad
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:07 PM 11-16-2019
[QUOTE=Chris Meck;14599319]some of y'all are some miserable mother fuckers. I'm glad I don't know you in real life. Surrounded by that kind of negativity all day would really suck.[/QU

:-)

Yep, we have all put our miserable lives on hold long enough to stare blankly at the screen on Sundays, just to hate on Fatty McBrainfart.
Derp
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:10 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
some of y'all are some miserable mother ****ers. I'm glad I don't know you in real life. Surrounded by that kind of negativity all day would really suck.

Yep, we have all put our miserable lives on hold long enough to stare blankly at the screen on Sundays, just to hate on Fatty McBrainfart.
Derp
@"Fatty McBrainfart"
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:56 AM 11-16-2019
Winning is the only thing. If Andy doesn't get a title this year or next they he's gotta be out. Mahomes wants to win and won't need Andy anymore. Pretty sure Mahomes family will put that message in his ear soon. He needs a defense not stats.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:06 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Winning is the only thing. If Andy doesn't get a title this year or next they he's gotta be out. Mahomes wants to win and won't need Andy anymore. Pretty sure Mahomes family will put that message in his ear soon. He needs a defense not stats.
Why should he get a chance next year? He's got the rest of this year to fix what's broken, from all the lessons he's learned, and get to a SB IMO.

If he can't, lord knows another year of his 'system' won't mean shit.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:51 AM 11-16-2019
Nobody's happy about the Tennessee game.

I will fully admit to being really frustrated and for an hour or so after the game, pretty bummed out about the team's chances going forward.

I'm still skeptical; but my reason for that skepticism is the massive toll that injuries have taken on this team. It may just not be our year due to THAT.

I have no doubt that if we'd been able to be relatively healthy, we'd be in a much different conversation right now.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 08:08 AM 11-17-2019
An offense this dynamic should not have plays with only one option.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 08:37 AM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
An offense this dynamic should not have plays with only one option.
No screens then. Got it.
[Reply]
Otter 01:05 PM 11-17-2019
Andy would do himself and the team a great service by delegating some of his weaknesses out to other coaches. I think we have a large enough data sample to make this factual.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:06 PM 11-17-2019
Andy is so mad he's declared today "Hangry Taco Sunday" in Mexico and he's binge eating at a line of taco trucks.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 10:32 PM 11-18-2019
Fatass learned nothing
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:25 PM 11-19-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Fatass learned nothing
he put the ball in mahomes hands

it almost worked

if only mahomes hands had done their thing
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:20 PM 11-19-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
he put the ball in mahomes hands

it almost worked

if only mahomes hands had done their thing
If only...( Makes girlish sad face and sighs...)
( Snaps fingers ) SPARKLE!
[Reply]
Page 46 of 46
« First < 364243444546
Up