ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 49
« First < 364243444546 474849 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Tesla Cybertruck
DaFace 10:45 PM 11-21-2019
Well, he said it was going to be different.

The #Cybertruck, Tesla’s all-new electric pickup truck, is here, and it can take a sledgehammer to the door while nary a dent. The all-electric pickup will offer up to 500 miles of range and start at $39,000. https://t.co/7a8YBicIkC

— WIRED (@WIRED) November 22, 2019

Starts at $40k, though. That's impressive.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 01:00 AM 06-01-2024
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey:
Yep. Maybe the universe will correct itself and these vehicles that can light up football fields with their nuclear powered headlights will cross paths with the mobile disco balls and blind themselves for once.

As for the Cyber truck, saw one yesterday in the wild for the first time and agree they are fugly but maybe that's the unique charm of them. Looks like a vehicle you'd see in a 90s PlayStation 1 video game.
How many points do you score for destroying one?

Um, asking for a friend...
[Reply]
KCUnited 10:10 AM 06-01-2024
I saw a murdered out one yesterday

Looked like a bloated Knight Rider
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:51 AM 06-01-2024
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
I saw a murdered out one yesterday

Looked like a bloated Knight Rider

What is ‘murdered out’?
[Reply]
KCUnited 12:02 PM 06-01-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
What is ‘murdered out’?

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:12 PM 06-01-2024
Originally Posted by loochy:
I guarantee massive depreciation in a few years.

Wait 3 years, get one for half price
I wouldn't spend 20k on that ugly thing
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:21 PM 06-01-2024

Ah, now it clicks. There’s that show about street drag racing; one of the cars is named “Murder Nova.”
[Reply]
srvy 02:25 PM 06-01-2024
I saw my first one that wasn't on a car carrier on N. Oak in the Northland of KC. I wouldn't say I like it better seeing it on the road. It did turn my head and get my attention.
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:42 PM 06-01-2024
Funny timing as my neighbor next door just brought one home and gave me the tour

Thing is giant up close

One cool feature is the suspension raises and lowers depending on what mode its in and everything is controlled from the console touchscreen from diagnostics down to opening the glove box

Admittedly the tech is pretty slick, but man, if you have OCD there's fingerprints all over it. Its not painted, its like a stainless steel refrigerator so if you touch it there's nothing but handprints everywhere

The kicker, especially if you've read my posts in the open carry thread...the cameras can be operated from an app even if its not running so "extra security" when parked outside the house...in this gated neighborhood :-)

Another cool feature is theres a built in cooler in the "bed" with a bottom plug drain. Elon must have at least one cool family member on the design input team
[Reply]
lewdog 09:29 PM 06-01-2024
I saw my first one in the wild today. It’s hideous and the “paint” job is done poorly enough to be a deal breaker from the start.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 09:39 PM 06-01-2024
Funny timing as my neighbor next door just brought one home and gave me the tour

Thing is giant up close

One cool feature is the suspension raises and lowers depending on what mode its in and everything is controlled from the console touchscreen from diagnostics down to opening the glove box

Admittedly the tech is pretty slick, but man, if you have OCD there's fingerprints all over it. Its not painted, its like a stainless steel refrigerator so if you touch it there's nothing but handprints everywhere

The kicker, especially if you've read my posts in the open carry thread...the cameras can be operated from an app even if its not running so "extra security" when parked outside the house...in this gated neighborhood :-)

Another cool feature is theres a built in cooler in the "bed" with a bottom plug drain. Elon must have at least one cool family member on the design input team
Old man yells at cloud at cloud, but when I want to lean in and grab something out of the glove box..., that is not a feature.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:53 AM 06-02-2024
It is not a truck

I should edit this
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...ighlight=truck
[Reply]
Pablo 08:32 AM 06-02-2024
You gotta pull up a screen on a menu to get in the fucking glove box..

:-)

Man, the future sure is rad huh??
[Reply]
CapsLockKey 08:45 AM 06-02-2024
My 2006 Ridgeline has that. It's a technically a storage trunk in the bed but you can fill it with ice and drain it.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:46 AM 06-02-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
You gotta pull up a screen on a menu to get in the fucking glove box..

:-)

Man, the future sure is rad huh??
Really? Lord. How stupid.
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:56 AM 06-02-2024
I mean you practically have a flat screen tv in front of you with access to everything so its probably easier than reaching over and pulling a lever once you get used to it
[Reply]
Page 46 of 49
« First < 364243444546 474849 >
Up