ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 158
« First < 364243444546 474849505696146 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
Danguardace 11:15 AM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I have been really pleased with Pringle this season hope he has a big day in his home city. Maybe a KO return
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:00 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by Danguardace:
I have been really pleased with Pringle this season hope he has a big day in his home city. Maybe a KO return
What exactly displeased you with him? Hes done fairly well in limied opportunities i thought.
[Reply]
Kman34 12:04 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by Danguardace:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
What exactly displeased you with him? Hes done fairly well in limied opportunities i thought.
Hmmm... I like to have Pringles with sandwiches..
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:06 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Hmmm... I like to have Pringles with sandwiches..
Big fan of the pizza ones myself.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:07 PM 01-28-2021
Pringle is a 27 year old JAG. He's not developing any further than what he is.
[Reply]
JakeF 12:19 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
C'mon Remmers. Hang on for one more game
If our offensive line can hold on just well enough to force Tampa to blitz for pressure, we win.

The best thing a Defense can do against us is rush 4 and drop 7.

If the Bucs can get pressure with their front 4, the game will be difficult.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:20 PM 01-28-2021
Beat them so bad, Brady hangs it up
[Reply]
JakeF 12:20 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
That's not necessarily true. He hasn't gotten much real playing time in the NFL yet. Hardman already has more snaps.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:23 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
That's not necessarily true. He hasn't gotten much real playing time in the NFL yet. Hardman already has more snaps.
Fine, he just isn't that talented. You happy?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:28 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
If our offensive line can hold on just well enough to force Tampa to blitz for pressure, we win.

The best thing a Defense can do against us is rush 4 and drop 7.

If the Bucs can get pressure with their front 4, the game will be difficult.
Their secondary remains vulnerable though and rpo's, jets sweeps etc should be able to give Pat time if they send four. Also the send four strategy has been broken down by this offense plenty of times too.
[Reply]
Kman34 12:31 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Joe Horn was 28 when Carl let him get away to the Saints... 4 Pro Bowls..
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 01:01 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Their secondary remains vulnerable though and rpo's, jets sweeps etc should be able to give Pat time if they send four. Also the send four strategy has been broken down by this offense plenty of times too.
RPO's and jet sweeps will be a little bit harder with Remmers and Wylie blocking JPP and Barrett off the edges, not to mention Pat's toe and him not being able to scramble at 100% because of it.

And I would say the send 4 drop 7 strategy worked pretty damn well for the 49er's in last years Super Bowl. It kept them in control of the game till midway through the 4th quarter, then they just seemed to run out of gas. And, yeah, TB's front 4 while good is not what SF's was last year. Then again, we also had Fisher AND Mitch starting for us last year at tackle.

I actually think our defense will step up and with our depth in the secondary will hold Brady and their offense in check. So it really will just come down to the rush 4, drop 7 strategy. If Arians is willing to do it and they get home consistently, we'll struggle and it'll be a low scoring game. If they either can't get home with 4 or decide to blitz repeatedly (as Bowles likes to do), then our guys and Pat will destroy the Bucs underneath on slants and crosses and it probably won't be that close (see Buffalo game).

So, to me, the most interesting aspect of this game is what type of defense does Bowles decide to run. Or does he start out one way and then switch it up in the second half? That decision (and how it is executed) will determine the outcome of this game, IMO.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:05 PM 01-28-2021

[Reply]
Megatron96 01:08 PM 01-28-2021
KC's defense will end up being the heroes of this SB.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 01:14 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
KC's defense will end up being the heroes of this SB.
That would be AWESOME considering what we were put through with Sutton and his dumbass refusal to make adjustments in game and ALSO all the credit Brady gets for his '6 rings', when in reality he probably won 2 and the other 4 he was rescued/propped up by his defense. Mahomes has had to save our bacon too many times these last few years. Would be nice if he could take a backseat for once (especially considering his toe and our O-Line) and our defense could go out and win this Bowl and prove to EVERYONE that KC really is a 'complete' team with virtually no weaknesses. Put the fear of God into the rest of the NFL (in case it wasn't already there)
[Reply]
Page 46 of 158
« First < 364243444546 474849505696146 > Last »
Up