ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 80
« First < 364243444546 4748495056 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread
The Franchise 02:47 PM 07-24-2015
Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 11:06 AM 08-03-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
I'm waiting a couple of weeks. The guy I chatted with made it sound like I could get it at least for half off the price....maybe free. That's if I cut my programming down to the basic $8.95 a month. I may just do that because I'm not seeing any other option. It's either that or rely on the reddit streams and see how that goes.
I think I'm going to by NFL Game Pass. It's $100 one-time for the year. I won't be able to watch live, but I can catch them as soon as they're over, minus commercials.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:07 AM 08-03-2018
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I think I'm going to by NFL Game Pass. It's $100 one-time for the year. I won't be able to watch live, but I can catch them as soon as they're over, minus commercials.
That might be my third option. I really want to get rid of DTV.
[Reply]
notorious 11:12 AM 08-03-2018
DirectTV can suck my dick until my balls implode. Fuck them.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:13 AM 08-03-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:
DirectTV can suck my dick until my balls implode. Fuck them.
I'm rolling with DirecTV Now to see if it's worth it. I'm not even sure I'll be keeping that.
[Reply]
notorious 11:17 AM 08-03-2018
I'm rolling with DirecTV Now to see if it's worth it. I'm not even sure I'll be keeping that.
Their equipment and viewing experience is excellent. Everything else is disappointing.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:22 AM 08-03-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:
Their equipment and viewing experience is excellent. Everything else is disappointing.
is everything else the co$t / bill?
[Reply]
Bwana 11:24 AM 08-03-2018
I'm waiting a couple of weeks. The guy I chatted with made it sound like I could get it at least for half off the price....maybe free. That's if I cut my programming down to the basic $8.95 a month. I may just do that because I'm not seeing any other option. It's either that or rely on the reddit streams and see how that goes.
Yeah if they don't cut me a GREAT deal, I'm going to tell them to come and get their shit and go with either Dish or Cable. I'm sick of paying $120.00 a month for TV and that's without any kind of Sunday Ticket add in during the season. I just don't watch enough TV to justify that kind of needless expense.
[Reply]
notorious 11:46 AM 08-03-2018
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
is everything else the co$t / bill?
They jerked me around during renewal a few times. Basically ran off a long term customer when they could have kept me easily. My bitching is somewhere in this thread.
[Reply]
KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN 12:53 PM 08-03-2018
They scammed me into buying a service contract for $9.00 a month so I ditched them last week for cable. They never even tried to offer me any deals to stay with them. Now I get more channels for less money plus high speed internet, I hope the whole company goes belly up!
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 01:05 PM 08-03-2018
This year, I'm going to get my feeds off of r/nflstreams.
I haven't taken a college class in 2 years and I'm not fighting to maintain the discount that allows me to fork over $100.
[Reply]
Manila-Chief 08-03-2018, 01:10 PM
This message has been deleted by Manila-Chief.
The Franchise 02:10 PM 08-03-2018
Well I went online and chatted and the awesome deal of $8.95 has now turned into $19.95 plus the full price for NFL Sunday Ticket. See you later DTV.
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:32 PM 08-03-2018
I keep telling you guys this but you ignore me. All you need to know is the name, birthday and school of any university student (who's not already buying it) to get the student price on the streaming package.
[Reply]
Pablo 04:00 PM 08-03-2018
This doesn't have to do with Sunday Ticket, but DirecTV.

If you decide to drop your satellite altogether and go after a streaming option, I cannot recommend DirecTV Now at all. I bought a month subscription to YoutubeTV and when I cancelled my satellite the rep said they'd give me a 3 month trial of their streaming service since I told them I was going to Youtube TV. I've tried both and Youtube TV crushed DTVN.

They recently announced they have NFLN added to their $50/month lineup, but even that can't make me stick around for this buggy, clunky, inconsistent piece of shit streaming service. Don't do it. If you're going for streaming, go after Youtube TV all the way. I might revisit DirecTV Now in a year or two when their system isn't such an entire piece of shit from top to bottom. Assuming they even work to improve it now that they're an ATT company.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:15 PM 08-05-2018
Not Directv related but...

Has anyone purchased Game>Pass from NFL.com?

They are offering it at $99.99 which provides access through July 31, 2019.

Is it worth it?
Can I get it cheaper than that?
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 06:35 PM 08-05-2018
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Yeah if they don't cut me a GREAT deal, I'm going to tell them to come and get their shit and go with either Dish or Cable. I'm sick of paying $120.00 a month for TV and that's without any kind of Sunday Ticket add in during the season. I just don't watch enough TV to justify that kind of needless expense.
1. Call and immediately ask for Customer retention rep...

2. Describe your circumstances, viewing habits, and intentions.

3. Be clear: Sunday ticket is your only REAL incentive to stay. Otherwise, I'm gone...there are better options. I'll watch what I can, and head to Bdubs or the neighborhood sports bar for must see games.

My Result: I used to pay $110 total, for a mid-level package ($170 with the Ticket.) With the Sunday ticket...I'll now be paying $86 during the NFL season, but $62 a month the other 6 months a year....for their mid-level package of channels. No contract, no commitment....can drop it whenever I decide (I'm done with my original contract.) I was nice, but to the point; I may have gotten lucky....as I got a hot sounding Southern Belle who I charmed pretty easily...
[Reply]
Page 46 of 80
« First < 364243444546 4748495056 > Last »
Up