Page 46 of 173
« First < 364243444546 474849505696146 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
ClevelandBronco 04:04 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
He probably lost a large inheritance
Does Tyreek strike you as being the kind of guy who can manage and build a fortune or the kind of guy that can blow a fortune?
UChieffyBugger 04:10 PM 04-26-2019
GLAD TO SEE THE CHIEFS HAVE STOOD FIRM THROUGH THE TYPICAL OVER THE TOP MEDIA STORM AND HISSY FITS FROM "CHIEFS FANS" WHO DON'T GIVE A SH#T ABOUT THE PLAYERS AND SEE THEM AS MERELY PIECES OF MEAT THAT ENTERTAIN THEM. THE FRONT OFFICE HAVE SEEMINGLY LEARNED SOMETHING FROM THEIR RASH REACTION TOWARDS KAREEM AND THAT'S GREAT TO SEE. NOW FOR THE FACTS.

1. TYREEK WAS ACCUSED OF THINGS ON AUDIO BUT WITHOUT KNOWING HE WAS BEING RECORDED HE DENIED THEM. THAT SHOULD BE A KEY INGREDIENT IN ALL OF THIS BUT CERTAIN FOLKS DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT.

2. THE DA CAN "RE-OPEN" ANYTHING THEY LIKE, THE BOTTOM LINE IS WHEN IT PERTAINS TO THE "ARM" INCIDENT THE FIANCE IMPLIED ON THE AUDIO THAT SHE WASN'T EVEN THERE WHEN THE KID'S ARM WAS INJURED AND ALLUDED TO A "FALL ON THE STAIRS" WHICH SEEMS TO BE TYREEK'S RECOLLECTION OF WHAT OCCURRED.

3. A MEMBER OF THE PLAYERS UNION HAS ALREADY MADE IT CLEAR THAT PLAYERS WHO HAVE BEEN FOUND GUILTY OF CRIMES WHILST IN THE NFL (WHICH TYREEK HASN'T) HAVE NOT BEEN KICKED OUT OF THE LEAGUE AND THEY WILL FIGHT ANY LIFETIME BAN TO THE HILT. SO THOSE HOPING FOR TYREEK'S PERMANENT DEMISE ARE WASTING THEIR TIME, IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

4. A GUY WHO HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF RAPE TWICE IS STILL PLAYING IN THE NFL AND HAS BEEN FOR SEVERAL YEARS, AND YET YOU'VE GOT MEDIA FOLKS CALLING FOR TYREEK TO GET BANNED FOR LIFE? OOPS, I FORGOT THAT THE GUY WHO WAS ACCUSED OF RAPE SEVERAL TIMES IS ONE OF THE "GOOD OLD BOYS", MY FAULT.

HOLD STRONG CLARK, VEACH AND ANDY!!!..UP TO THIS POINT YOU'VE SHOWN A TON OF COMMON SENSE AND I'M PROUD OF YOU GUYS.
BryanBusby 04:12 PM 04-26-2019
Okay thanks for that Randy Savage
Rain Man 04:12 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by jettio:
That is the worst case scenario that the mob is calling for. Especially if the kid fell while playing, which is more likely than a malicious injury in my opinion.

It really should not be that way. It should just be help the family and help the kid as if it was a dad with any other job or profession.

If Tyreek acted out of malice, or out of failing to maintain self-control, it would be fair for there to be a sanction. I think it is more likely that he maintained self-control and that any interactions with the kid were not motivated by malice. If that is the case, the Chiefs and the NFL should realize that the right thing is to help people and not railroad them just because the crowd is riled up.

It seems like the rush to pre-judgment and call for the crucifixion of the scapegoat brouhahas happen around Easter.
I think you're touching on something that makes me sad about this.

I honestly think the Tyreek is not an evil person, and his missteps were more out of ignorance than malice. For three years now I've seen a guy with a great work ethic, great team player, doing what the Chiefs asked of him on the charity stuff and that sort of thing, and he seems like a bright guy. This situation happened while he was trying to be a dad to his kid. Apparently he was terrible at it, but he was making an effort unlike a lot of other NFL players who just impregnate a woman and then write checks when the paternity test comes back positive.

So why would a bright guy do bad things? He's either an evil person who likes to bully people, or he's a guy who didn't have any idea how to be in a healthy family. Maybe I'm an optimist, but I think it's the second answer. I've known people in that situation and it's challenging to break the training.

He obviously has been bad at handling his family life, and if that results in criminal charges, then he needs to face the music. But I find this story more sad than angering.
New World Order 04:13 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Okay thanks for that Randy Savage
:-)
UChieffyBugger 04:15 PM 04-26-2019
IF I WAS IN TYREEK'S CAMP THOUGH I WOULD SUGGEST HE CALLS A PRESS CONFERENCE OR DOES AN INTERVIEW AND JUST GIVE HIS SIDE OF THE STORY AND BE HONEST. IF HE IS INNOCENT AS HE SUGGESTS, IT WOULD BE GOOD FOR HIS IMAGE TO LAY IT OUT AND THEN JUST TELL THE PEOPLE THAT YOU'RE COMMITTED TO BECOMING A BETTER MAN AND A BETTER FATHER. I BELIEVE IT WOULD HELP TO TAKE SOME STEAM OUT OF THE SITUATION AND PUT LESS PRESSURE ON THE CHIEFS TOO.
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:17 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
GLAD TO SEE THE CHIEFS HAVE STOOD FIRM THROUGH THE TYPICAL OVER THE TOP MEDIA STORM AND HISSY FITS FROM "CHIEFS FANS" WHO DON'T GIVE A SH#T ABOUT THE PLAYERS AND SEE THEM AS MERELY PIECES OF MEAT THAT ENTERTAIN THEM. THE FRONT OFFICE HAVE SEEMINGLY LEARNED SOMETHING FROM THEIR RASH REACTION TOWARDS KAREEM AND THAT'S GREAT TO SEE. NOW FOR THE FACTS.
POWER TO THE PEOPLE, LIL' BUGGER! WE GOT THIS SHIT!
UChieffyBugger 04:19 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
POWER TO THE PEOPLE, LIL' BUGGER! WE GOT THIS SHIT!
LOL even though you're one of my biggest haters, I've actually agreed with your stance on this issue so well done Sweet daddy hater!!! :-) :-)
notorious 04:20 PM 04-26-2019
You posted this at the exact same time they dropped another bomb.

Ouch.
jallmon 04:42 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by NWTF:
Agreed.
Don't want to face him playing for the Raiders or Browns.
redshirt32 05:01 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
What about the owner and the coach? Didn't they have a hand in making that bed?

Why do they get to wash their hands and be absolved so easily?

Again; don't buy the ticket if you don't want to take the ride.
No the owner/coach are not in the news for alledged crime.
They gave Tyreek a 2nd chance an opportunity of a lifetime, but he can't keep his face of the front page.
If your the owner your f if you do your f if you don't.
Is it to late for Reek time will tell, alot of time.

In the meantime I'm moving on to the draft.
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:09 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by redshirt32:
No the owner/coach are not in the news for alledged crime.
They gave Tyreek a 2nd chance an opportunity of a lifetime, but he can't keep his face of the front page.
If your the owner your f if you do your f if you don't.
Is it to late for Reek time will tell, alot of time.

In the meantime I'm moving on to the draft.
Yep, the draft. Our good ol', shitty draft. With our good ol' shitty GM and Coach who keep bringing DV cases in to the club house even after their "great judgment" blows right up in their faces.

As a fan, I have to tell you; I absolutely ADORE the stone cold fact that this franchise learns absolutely NOTHING from its mistakes because it is too fucking arrogant and stupid to realize that it is MAKING a mistake.
scho63 05:43 PM 04-26-2019
This bad snowball is rolling downhill and it's not going to end well........
scho63 05:45 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
The Chiefs get a rabbit's foot for luck and it has rabies.

The Chiefs get a four leaf clover and it has cancer causing DDT on it.

The Chiefs find a lucky penny and it's counterfeit.

The Chiefs find a chicken wishbone and both players pulling it apart suffer severe injuries.

That's how I feel after 49 years of failure.
Originally Posted by nychief:
Maybe we aren’t snake bit, maybe we draft criminals.
Joe Delaney and Derrick Thomas weren't criminals and Jovan Belcher wasn't a criminal he was just insane from CTE.

But the "Kicker Who Shall Remain Nameless" was certainly a thief! He stole the Chiefs chances for sure! :-)
Frazod 05:51 PM 04-26-2019
Just amazing how gleefully the local media outlets are working together to fuck over the area's most popular team when it is on the cusp of greatness.
Page 46 of 173
« First < 364243444546 474849505696146 > Last »
Up