« First < 364243444546 474849505696 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 01:12 PM 04-06-2023
I also forgot to mention that it just so happened to be a day where my driver called in sick last minute. There are two people in the truck 99.9% of the time. Between that, discovering inside door handle being broke, and me leaving my phone in the front compartment instead of my pocket while I work, it was a very unlucky shit storm of a situation.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:09 PM 04-06-2023
Nah, bruh. You just gotta own that fat L.

I really need a grassroots campaign to get back in the black here. Here are my stats:

Height: 5’9”
Weight: 175 soaking wet
Reach: Around
Fighting experience: Not a lick

Strengths:
-Speed and quickness. I’m basically a mongoose in human form. Mongooses are cousins to Ermines so Rain Man can attest that I’m lethal.
-I come from a line of factory workers, truck drivers and farmers on my mom’s side so you know I come from good stock.
-When I was 10 I punched my sister in the face when she tried to change the radio station from the back seat. She started bleeding immediately so you know these hands are rated E for everyone.
-My parents met in the military so I gain a +15% strength boost when fighting on American soil.

Weaknesses:
-I’m a lover, not a fighter
-Less than stellar eyesight
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:26 PM 04-06-2023
:-)

This thread.
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:40 PM 04-06-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

I really need a grassroots campaign to get back in the black here. Here are my stats:

Strengths:
-Speed and quickness. I’m basically a mongoose in human form. Mongooses are cousins to Ermines so Rain Man can attest that I’m lethal.
-I come from a line of factory workers, truck drivers and farmers on my mom’s side so you know I come from good stock.
-When I was 10 I punched my sister in the face when she tried to change the radio station from the back seat. She started bleeding immediately so you know these hands are rated E for everyone.
-My parents met in the military so I gain a +15% strength boost when fighting on American soil.

Weaknesses:
Most mocks have you going to West Africa in the late first but with your RAS there's no way you're making it past Scandinavia
[Reply]
BeMyValentine 03:59 PM 04-06-2023
We can make 700!!!
[Reply]
lewdog 09:09 PM 04-06-2023
Honest to God truth, isn't ThaVirus black?
[Reply]
Rams Fan 10:44 PM 04-06-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lol I posted a thread about it when it happened. It's not a brinks truck. It was one of my own armored courier service trucks.

I had a box of coin slide to the front of one of my older trucks. When I went in to get it the wind closed the door shut, and that's when I discovered that the inside handle to the back doors was broke. I had to beat on the back door until somebody heard me so I could tell them to go into the bank and get somebody. The fire department had to come and break the bullet proof windows to the front compartment to let me out the back.
In all of its glory: https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=300668
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:24 PM 04-06-2023

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

If he's comparing himself to an ermine, you don't want to mess with him. Or if you do, you have to ensure that he can't jump on your back and start biting your neck.
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:03 AM 04-07-2023
Originally Posted by lewdog:
That does seem to be his goal...

I really need a grassroots campaign to get back in the black here.

[Reply]
ghak99 08:35 AM 04-07-2023
There's a one drop Viking rule, too.

We're going to have to ask him if he can swim.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:15 AM 04-07-2023

Strengths:

Weaknesses:
:-):-)
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:18 AM 04-07-2023
I think I asked this exact question at one point.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:42 PM 04-07-2023
Only when it's convenient.

JK.. did you see my ancestry map? I'm basically a Zulu Vikingr.

I need your support, buddy. I'm getting demolished in the court of public opinion here. You definitely think I would smash that lil bitch Staylor, right?!?
[Reply]
Rams Fan 01:40 PM 04-07-2023
Only when it's convenient.

JK.. did you see my ancestry map? I'm basically a Zulu Vikingr.

I need your support, buddy. I'm getting demolished in the court of public opinion here. You definitely think I would smash that lil bitch Staylor, right?!?
Only if you were on tren.
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:47 PM 04-07-2023
ThaVirus making his way to the ring

[Reply]
Page 46 of 141
« First < 364243444546 474849505696 > Last »
Up