ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4546 of 4927
« First < 3546404644464496453645424543454445454546 4547454845494550455645964646 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 11:14 AM 10-05-2023
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

:-)
Spend a bunch of money on cosmetics instead of good players. Those walmart's are smart
[Reply]
Mecca 11:24 AM 10-05-2023
I think the Broncos are in the worst position in the entire league..

All of the other teams that suck have something, whether it is a huge amount of cap space, stockpile of picks, good young talent...up and coming coaching staff..

Denver has nothing, no money, no stockpile of picks, a wasteland of young talent and an old QB and HC that they traded picks for that make a buttload of money for their relative performance.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:30 AM 10-05-2023
If the Jets DL comes with the attitude, we saw Russ will get cooked.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:00 PM 10-05-2023
What was Russ supposed to do here?

1st down run: loss of 1
2nd down pass: dropped by Sutton
3rd down pass: Automatic first down by Dulcich, but Trautman was in because Dulcich got hurt in the second quarter.

Russ has done his part. It’s the stupid penalties, fumbles, dropped passes, and the defense that has held us back so far this season, not Russ.
Hit Sutton in the numbers instead of throwing it below his knees.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:34 PM 10-05-2023
I pointed out Russ’ late season resurgence, how it proved that it was Hackett who was holding him back, and that Russ wasn’t washed. I was met with the usual FatRuss/WalRuss/Russett is washed takes.

Russ should have a league leading 12 TD passes but the Miami refs took away two of Russ’ TD’s with bogus penalties and Sutton dropped one.
None of that changes the fact that Denver is a bad 1-3 team and that the trade has been a complete disaster for Denver's future. Paton should have been fired on the spot after week 3
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:37 PM 10-05-2023

3rd down pass: Automatic first down by Dulcich, but Trautman was in because Dulcich got hurt in the second quarter.

Russ has done his part. It’s the stupid penalties, fumbles, dropped passes, and the defense that has held us back so far this season, not Russ.
Play 1 was a loaded box that he didn't check out of. Thats on him. Drop? :-) that was a shit, off target pass...and pass 3 was an awful decision on a check down that had ZERO chance.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 12:39 PM 10-05-2023

I know it's asking a lot, but Tater could just not suck.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:39 PM 10-05-2023
Why would he throw a check down to a player he KNEW didn't have the ability?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:41 PM 10-05-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I think the Broncos are in the worst position in the entire league..

All of the other teams that suck have something, whether it is a huge amount of cap space, stockpile of picks, good young talent...up and coming coaching staff..

Denver has nothing, no money, no stockpile of picks, a wasteland of young talent and an old QB and HC that they traded picks for that make a buttload of money for their relative performance.
They really are the worst-positioned team in the league. I'd say there are only a few that are even close. Which is crazy, because a month ago it seemed like they were positioned to at least be respectable for the next few years.

The Bears and Broncos are probably the two most futile teams in the league at the moment, but look at their situations. The Bears are currently in line to have the top TWO picks in the next draft and $111 million in cap space next season, while the Broncos are well over the cap for next season.

The Bears could draft Williams AND the best skill player or defender in the draft, surround them with top-notch FAs, and be respectable by next season. The Broncos? Yeesh. It might get even worse over the next few years.
[Reply]
phisherman 12:42 PM 10-05-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Why would he throw a check down to a player he KNEW didn't have the ability?
Shit, man, he can't throw the ball AND catch it too!
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:27 PM 10-05-2023

Russell Wilson QB ranks:
🔹6th - EPA/Play
🔹2nd - CPOE
🔹6th - Yards/Attempt
🔹2nd - Big Time Throws
🔹3rd - Passer Rating
🔹2nd - Pass TDs
🔹9th - Pass Yards
🔹6th - PFF Pass Grade
🔹2nd - PFF Pass Grade Under Pressure
🔹4th - Completion % Under Pressurepic.twitter.com/iEVXfrV4Mh

— Ben Cummins (@BenCumminsFF) October 5, 2023

[Reply]
GloucesterChief 01:36 PM 10-05-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
They really are the worst-positioned team in the league. I'd say there are only a few that are even close. Which is crazy, because a month ago it seemed like they were positioned to at least be respectable for the next few years.

The Bears and Broncos are probably the two most futile teams in the league at the moment, but look at their situations. The Bears are currently in line to have the top TWO picks in the next draft and $111 million in cap space next season, while the Broncos are well over the cap for next season.

The Bears could draft Williams AND the best skill player or defender in the draft, surround them with top-notch FAs, and be respectable by next season. The Broncos? Yeesh. It might get even worse over the next few years.
Carolina is in pretty bad shape right now as well.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:40 PM 10-05-2023

Nice stats. It reminds me of all those years in New Orleans where Brees was good but they had a losing record way too often. Is this what Denver is facing under Payton’s leadership?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 01:45 PM 10-05-2023
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Nice stats. It reminds me of all those years in New Orleans where Brees was good but they had a losing record way too often. Is this what Denver is facing under Payton’s leadership?
No way. They’ll never have a quarterback as good as Brees, to squander his career.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:55 PM 10-05-2023
Brandon Thorn graded the pressure quality of every player ranked in the top 10 in pressures.

https://trenchwarfare.substack.com/p...-short-grading

Spoiler!

Dammit Karl!
[Reply]
Page 4546 of 4927
« First < 3546404644464496453645424543454445454546 4547454845494550455645964646 > Last »
Up