ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4527 of 4905
« First < 3527402744274477451745234524452545264527 4528452945304531453745774627 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:46 AM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Florio is on it:

Issue with key holding penalty is consistency, not accuracy, of such calls
Spoiler!

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profoo...-of-such-calls
Translation:

I can't say it wasn't the right call, so I'm going to make up some bullshit narrative.
[Reply]
MagicHef 11:51 AM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Hire a urologist on staff and you'll be fine
Replace Gatorade with cranberry juice
[Reply]
tredadda 11:52 AM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Yea, that horse collar, incorrect safety call, Danna getting his helmet ripped off on the Jets TD, and the Jets online having a flawless night of non-holding really helped the Chiefs.
Those don't count though because...............
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:52 AM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by :
For folks who were just watching the game and looking to be entertained, there’s a sense that the call robbed us of a collective moment. An opportunity to witness whether Jets quarterback Zach Wilson could deliver in the clutch, finishing off a dramatic comeback with a win over the defending Super Bowl champions.
Yeah, there's also an opportunity to witness monkeys flying out my asshole.

NFL better not rob us of that by throwing a flag!!!!
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 11:53 AM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Yeah, there's also an opportunity to witness monkeys flying out my asshole.

NFL better not rob us of that by throwing a flag!!!!
lmao they’re literally crying that it didnt play out like a movie script and they’re saying the flag makes it seem more scripted

the irony
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:57 AM 10-02-2023
Q Joe.....comments on having the worst defense of all time? :-) :-)

The Denver Broncos now have the worst defense ever tracked by DVOA through 4 games.

(Higher defensive DVOA = more scoring = worse) pic.twitter.com/VgCW32DORs

— Aaron Schatz 🏈 (@ASchatzNFL) October 2, 2023

[Reply]
tredadda 12:00 PM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Translation:

I can't say it wasn't the right call, so I'm going to make up some bullshit narrative.
It's all B.S. When Taylor was targeted by the league for where he lined up there was silence, despite other players doing the exact same thing. They ignore the facemask safety that wasn't, the horse collar tackle that wasn't a penalty despite it being called, nor the hands to the face of Danna that wasn't called.

Somehow though KC gets all the calls, and when they don't it's because the refs are calling it fair and square, or just no one notices the missed calls. It's a product of being good I guess. The irony is that Florio is pretty silent on NE stuff when they were busted multiple times for cheating.

I do find it funny that a Broncos troll on here wants to imply cheating when his team's two SBs under Elway were achieved through cheating and not the implied cheating. They were busted by the league for it and I believe the Manning SB is a product of HGH (which of course is cheating as well). There is no way Manning went from as good as he was to as bad as he was that fast without his prior performance being the product of his "wife's" HGH.
[Reply]
tredadda 12:01 PM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:

They are missing a heavy impact player like Frank Clark.
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:03 PM 10-02-2023
The refs had a bad night in both directions. That crew seems to suck.

But again we are left with whiners whining that the refs got a critical call right.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:09 PM 10-02-2023
People are just noticing how frequently KC benefits from referee favoritism. They could easily call 4x as many penalties on Donovan Smith and Taylor than they do. The majority of KC’s big plays benefited from egregious non-calls, including Mahomes’ 3rd and 22 scramble.
They literally called a phantom hold negating a big play right before that legitimate defensive holding call. Like usual, you are letting your jealousy of KC take over.

Also, Denver only won Superfarce 50 due to phantom illegal contacts in Arrowhead giving them Pile Hig advantage, so you can shut up regardless
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:14 PM 10-02-2023
Florio is on it:

Issue with key holding penalty is consistency, not accuracy, of such calls
Spoiler!

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profoo...-of-such-calls
NFL officiating has ALWAYS been inconsistent. Have you ever watched a game the last few decades?
[Reply]
PHOG 12:15 PM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Reinforcements are coming on defense.
:-)
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 12:16 PM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
NFL officiating has ALWAYS been inconsistent. Have you ever watched a game the last few decades?
Nah he didn’t care when the Broncos were benefitting from shady calls. Running illegal pick plays for an entire season, zero drive stalling penalties so they have a historic offense. HGH. He did not mind at all.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:17 PM 10-02-2023
Denver committed close to 100 OPIs that year according to legit sources. Their entire offense was under 5 yard passes predicated on illegal screens
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:28 PM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
They literally called a phantom hold negating a big play right before that legitimate defensive holding call. Like usual, you are letting your jealousy of KC take over.

Also, Denver only won Superfarce 50 due to phantom illegal contacts in Arrowhead giving them Pile Hig advantage, so you can shut up regardless
Imagine Florio crying about consistency when, on the previous play, 1st and goal was turned into 3rd and 22 by a phantom holding call. :-)

That could be called on literally any play of any game in the NFL, and they chose to call it there. Plus, they called another devastating hold that threatened to kill the drive just before that.

Could there be anything less rewarding than being a Broncos fan/KC hater right now? :-)
[Reply]
Page 4527 of 4905
« First < 3527402744274477451745234524452545264527 4528452945304531453745774627 > Last »
Up