ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 289
« First < 354142434445 464748495595145 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:23 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by Smed1065:
Yes because we love little timers.... Idiot.
Rather deal with positive Chiefs coverage, then what Brittany's desperate need for attention
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:26 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by :
Y’all are really disgusting. Just let them live their lives and stop sexualizing everything she does. Two months ago y’all hated her now you wanna joke about her cause she’s in proximity to a football player?

[Reply]
philfree 09:28 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Good for business…

Link: https://syndication.bleacherreport.c...-game.amp.html
How do they work the jersey revenue?
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:37 PM 09-25-2023
Be hilarious if CP got swarmed with Swifties
[Reply]
DaFace 09:46 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by Razaele:
I'm not sure CP is Swiftie friendly. The posts in this thread alone would scare most off.
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 09:55 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by Razaele:
I was just talking about this earlier today, hope not, we crash already during game days. Would be neat to see the most users at one time number go from 5,000 to 500,000 instantly though.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:59 PM 09-25-2023
i'm the only one of me...

Baby, that's the fun of me

You're the only one of you

Baby, that's the fun of you

And I promise that nobody's gonna love you like me-e-e

[Reply]
philfree 10:03 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by philfree:
How do they work the jersey revenue?

Do NFL players get a portion of their jersey sales?
According to the agreement between the NFLPA, the players' union, and the league, players gets two-thirds of the money made by selling jerseys. The other third goes to the union -- and some of that goes into a pool for all NFL players.

Money making machine!
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:03 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I went to college with the chick that Taylor is hugging there. That's crazy.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:05 PM 09-25-2023
… Hey, kids!

spelling is fun

Girl, there ain't no I in "team"

But you know there is a "me"

Strike the band up, one, two, three

I promise that you'll never find another like me

Girl, there ain't no I in "team"

But you know there is a "me"

And you can't spell "awesome" without "me"

I promise that you'll never find another like … Me-e-e (yeah), ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh (and I won't stop, baby)

[Reply]
dlphg9 10:07 PM 09-25-2023
I absolutely adore these 2! This is the biggest thing to happen to the NFL since the merger. Gonna bring in millions of views lmao.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:07 PM 09-25-2023
Wtf are you doing Clay?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:08 PM 09-25-2023
if you guys think it'll hit i'll edit "im the only one of me" with the ^above motif in mind, even if it turns me gay?

yes?

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:09 PM 09-25-2023
like seriously i think it would be a great way to bring arrowhead, mahomes, taylor and kelce all together as one, with a dash of chris jones and perhaps andy

all unique and special in their own way and UNITED
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:45 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I'm not sure CP is Swiftie friendly. The posts in this thread alone would scare most off.
Maybe they'd go back to twitter or wherever they congregate and tell on us, and we'd get brigaded by thousands of others?
[Reply]
Page 45 of 289
« First < 354142434445 464748495595145 > Last »
Up