ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 72
« First < 354142434445 4647484955 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pittbulls kill 2 year old and 5 month old
TripleThreat 02:38 PM 10-08-2022

Originally Posted by :
Two young children are dead and their mother suffered major injuries after two family dogs attacked a baby and toddler outside their West Tennessee home.Kirstie Bennard, 30, suffered critical injuries when she tried to intervene in the attack on her 5-month-old boy, Hollace Dean, and 2-year-old girl, Lilly Jane, family and police said.

"She put her body on top of Lilly’s to try and protect her after the attack started," Bennard's uncle by marriage, Jeff Gibson told USA TODAY on Saturday. "Both (dogs) started attacking her while she lay on Lilly."The two children were pronounced dead when officials arrived at the home, the sheriff's office reported.

It was not immediately known what provoked the mauling.The mauling, Gibson said, lasted about 10 minutes.The dogs – two pit bulls that belonged to the family – were euthanized at Memphis Animal Services Thursday.

The family owned the pets, Cheech and Mia, for more than eight years without a violent incident, Kelsey Canfield, the mother's best friend, told Fox News.

"I can promise you those children were her world, and if there was any inkling of danger, she would have never had those dogs near her kids," Canfield told the outlet. "Those children were everything to them, and they just have a really long journey ahead."
Full Article:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng/8219201001/

How do you feel about PittBull's? I posted this because my wife shared this story with me and my son was just recently participating in a "read to sheltered dogs" event where you could adopt a dog (I know brilliant).

I've heard the arguments that PittBull's get a bad wrap, but it seems time and time again they are the focal point of dogs who do these horrible acts.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:12 AM 11-04-2023
Clay, its ok I carry an asp too.
Of course, the word is TOO.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 04:12 PM 11-04-2023
Primed to kill.
Attached: F143B233-A81C-4184-948F-9AA831C99911.jpg (49.9 KB) 
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 06:28 PM 11-04-2023
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Primed to kill.
Remember the movie gladiator when Commodus said "do you think I am scared of you Gladiator?" to which he replied "I think you were born scared" Born scared should be the title of this thread. Man killing his best friend because he is all scared of them. Pathetic
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:37 PM 11-04-2023
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
Remember the movie gladiator when Commodus said "do you think I am scared of you Gladiator?" to which he replied "I think you were born scared" Born scared should be the title of this thread. Man killing his best friend because he is all scared of them. Pathetic
There's no reason for me not to kill a dog if it's threatening the life of my dog.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:37 PM 11-04-2023
What a load of guilt tripping garbage, the stats say what they say... they can tear half your thigh off if they snap

I've been around them plenty, good and bad times... they're simply not a trustworthy breed IMHO
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:22 PM 11-04-2023
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
My little sister is absolutely terrified of dogs. She came for a visit and he was in her lap before she left. I had a 6 pound male chihuahua ( rescue) that was way meaner than this giant baby I’ve had since he was weaned. It’s 100% about how you raise them.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 07:53 PM 11-04-2023
My little sister is absolutely terrified of dogs. She came for a visit and he was in her lap before she left. I had a 6 pound male chihuahua ( rescue) that was way meaner than this giant baby I’ve had since he was weaned. It’s 100% about how you raise them.
I’ll be honest. I disagree with the “it’s how you train them take”. I think that only minimizes the frequency of attacks… if you train them like the dog handler from South Park, I’m sure the attacks or occurrences of possible attacks minimizes substantially, but the issue here is that even a perfectly trained Pitt bull is still worse than most other breeds.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:37 AM 11-05-2023
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
I’ll be honest. I disagree with the “it’s how you train them take”. I think that only minimizes the frequency of attacks… if you train them like the dog handler from South Park, I’m sure the attacks or occurrences of possible attacks minimizes substantially, but the issue here is that even a perfectly trained Pitt bull is still worse than most other breeds.
And I don’t think there is a lick of data to back that up.
[Reply]
wazu 07:47 AM 11-05-2023
And I don’t think there is a lick of data to back that up.
:-)

Okay.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:10 AM 11-05-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
:-)

Okay.

He’s right. You can even raise alligators to swim with kids. All you have to do is raise them right and every built in potential danger and aggressive trait just melts away!

https://youtu.be/hJ_aQgKPjh0?si=7YsMFtqq_fTV6EYs
[Reply]
Bob Dole 08:27 AM 11-05-2023
The AVMA or American Veterinary Medical Association conducted an in-depth literature review to analyze existing studies on dog bites and serious injuries. Their findings indicate that there is no single breed that stands out as the most dangerous.

According to their review, studies indicate breed is not a dependable marker or predictor of dangerous behavior in dogs. Better and more reliable indicators include owner behavior, training, sex, neuter status, dog’s location (urban vs. rural), and even varying ownership trends over the passing of time or geographic location.

https://www.mkplawgroup.com/dog-bite...0and%20Huskies.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:42 PM 11-06-2023
just got fucking charged by another monster because the fucking moron owner can't keep the dog locked up

brandished my stick at it and it backed off but holy fuck my adrenaline

buying my .38 tomorrow
[Reply]
Pablo 06:21 PM 11-06-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
just got fucking charged by another monster because the fucking moron owner can't keep the dog locked up

brandished my stick at it and it backed off but holy fuck my adrenaline

buying my .38 tomorrow
Was this also a shitbull?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:22 PM 11-06-2023
of course it was

i live in fucking jurassic park
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:24 PM 11-06-2023
Shoulda bear sprayed it
[Reply]
Page 45 of 72