ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 62
« First < 354142434445 4647484955 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick Mahomes is now the overwhelming NFL MVP favorite
htismaqe 11:15 AM 11-23-2020
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...yIbOTl70ncM4Zs

NFL odds: After Sunday night, Patrick Mahomes is now the overwhelming NFL MVP favorite

Frank Schwab 2 hrs ago

We can cease and desist with any debate about someone other than Patrick Mahomes being the NFL MVP favorite.

You’ll hear people argue that Kyler Murray, Russell Wilson, Alvin Kamara or anyone else should be “in the conversation,” but the only real talk is that the Kansas City Chiefs quarterback is the overwhelming favorite until further notice. Everyone else is vying for NFL offensive player of the year, though Mahomes should probably win that too.

Sunday night’s heroics, leading a game-winning drive over the Las Vegas Raiders everyone knew was coming, solidified Mahomes’ position. He’s the best player in football and he’s having a phenomenal year.

The odds at BetMGM reflect that.

Mahomes is -118 to win MVP at BetMGM. Next on the list is Wilson at +350. Aaron Rodgers is +550 and nobody else is less than 12-to-1.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:17 PM 12-23-2020
Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake:
The Packers have beat one team with a winning record this year. One. They are frauds.
That would seem to be an advantage for Mahomes in the MVP debate. But most people are too lazy to look into this aspect of their performance.
[Reply]
alanm 02:03 PM 12-23-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Since 1967. That early enough for ya? Or is that a still a bandwagon fan?
You picked a bad board to throw out bandwagoneers on. This board ain't for the light hearted.
The earliest game that I can remember is having the Grandparents visit us in Omaha for Christmas. And watching a game with my Grandpa, Dad and Uncles in 1963. TV games were always blacked out in KC for home games. I became a fan then. Believe it was the Patriots. Looked it up. It was the Patriots and a blow out. 48-0 Chiefs win. I was 6. :-) Oh.. BTW I'm getting to be old as dirt. :-)
[Reply]
alanm 02:06 PM 12-23-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Meanwhile Mahomes has tied the best road record in NFL history going 8-0 and beating 5 teams with winning records. It could be 6 if the Raiders win out.
Don't bet on it. :-)
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:09 PM 12-23-2020
Originally Posted by NEOM:
Funny, my impression is that almost 90% of posters on this board, have no idea. I wonder how many of you follow the chiefs since Mahomes..
You're a fucking idiot.
[Reply]
Pants 03:19 PM 12-23-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
You're a fucking idiot.
Why? It says right there that you joined the website in 2018. Oh wait...
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:48 PM 12-23-2020

“The Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes received 13 votes, beating out the Packers' Aaron Rodgers (six votes). “

“Mahomes arguably has better weapons overall, but multiple executives pointed out Rodgers' offensive line is better.” https://t.co/NRTwN0mc9j

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) December 23, 2020

[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:11 PM 12-23-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Sweet!
[Reply]
DRM08 04:14 PM 12-23-2020
I’m glad those executives understand the value of a strong OL.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:46 PM 12-23-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I’m glad those executives understand the value of a strong OL.
Unlike a certain poster here.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:26 PM 12-23-2020
That means there are 3 hopelessly retarded individuals who are NFL GMs, and they said the MVP should be somebody other than Mahomes or Rodgers.

Like... what the fuck?

Okay, fine, three GMs. You get to go back in time and take your choice of any player to use for the 2020 season. You're seriously gonna go with the fucking RB?

That's so stupid that those people don't deserve to be alive, much less in command of a professional football franchise.
[Reply]
alanm 12:47 AM 12-24-2020
https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-execs-v...ch-of-the-year

"You can't stop him," an executive for an NFC team said of Mahomes, who won the MVP award two years ago. "He is the hardest player to stop in the league. Rodgers is right there. But this guy (Mahomes) -- he makes the unique look routine. He's unbelievable." :-)

[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 06:53 AM 12-24-2020
You won the NFL lottery. It's time to give back or leave some timber in the hollers
[Reply]
CervezaChill 08:34 AM 12-24-2020
We have seen Rodgers with an average O Line before. Not a good one like he has now, an average one, porous to good pass rush. And that is a shit show of Rodgers throwing the ball away at the slightest breach and just in general being unpleasant with his expressions in game and passive aggressive post game remarks. He wouldn't survive the mass shifts and randoms Mahomes has, regardless of the weapons. Mahomes on the other hand with that kind of time in the pocket would turn Marquez Valdes Scantling and Equanimous St Brown into Julio Jones and Michael Thomas.

And not to mention, the TD celebration with his hands on his head probably displaying a sex act during the Bucs annihilation of the Packs earlier this year was embarrassing af. That game by itself should be reason enough to not vote for him, considering how well Mahomes did against the Bucs.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:41 AM 12-24-2020
Anyone see the new Seth Keysor article/email? Advanced metrics show Mahomes is far better than any of the best QB’s ever while trailing or in obvious passing downs. He’s doing some GOAT level stuff.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:42 AM 12-24-2020
I really think if we are being unbiased its Rodgers right now. But its close and an amazing game by Mahomes or a dud by Rodgers would change things. You take Rodgers off GB and they are not good. You take Mahomes off the Chiefs they still win 11 games.

Rodgers doesn't have the weapons Mahomes has and hes still balling. Its really something. I thought he was about done when he came off of a down year.

Rodgers is also #1 in QBR. You cant go wrong with either and the selling point for Mahomes is the Chiefs are the best team in the NFL
[Reply]
Page 45 of 62
« First < 354142434445 4647484955 > Last »
Up