ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 173
« First < 354142434445 464748495595145 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
GloryDayz 03:40 PM 04-26-2019
I'll bet this gave KK a tall soapbox to stand atop and to virtue signal from today?
ayleswbj 03:40 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
He probably lost a large inheritance
Maybe he never gets see that inheritance? Maybe next time it’s a broken leg and the time after that he’s choked until he passes out and the time after that Tyreek Hills kills his baby boy? Yea let’s let Hill keep playing so he can leave money to his son who he beats regularly, if you believe the tape and his history. It started with him almost killing the boy while he was in the womb.

I’ll take comfort knowing the boy is ok an Hill is in prison far far way from him; where he belongs .
Reerun_KC 03:43 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by ayleswbj:
Maybe he never gets see that inheritance? Maybe next time it’s a broken leg and the time after that he’s choked until he passes out and the time after that Tyreek Hills kills his baby boy? Yea let’s let Hill keep playing so he can leave money to his son who he beats regularly, if you believe the tape and his history. It started with him almost killing the boy while he was in the womb.

I’ll take comfort knowing the boy is ok an Hill is in prison far far way from him; where he belongs .
You’re too emotionally invested in other people’s lives.
redshirt32 03:44 PM 04-26-2019
Regaurdless what ever anyone thinks did or did not happen.
This shit show will go on for another year.
If your the owner you don't need this drama,
Tyreek made his bed and now i bet he aint sleeping at all.
It wont get any better for a long time.
jettio 03:46 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I was actually pondering what this kid will think about when he's 18 or 25 or whatever. He's going to grow up without parents, he's going to realize that he was Exhibit A of this whole sordid thing, and he's going to see ghosts of a lost childhood where he had a life of great means.

None of this is his fault at all, of course, but I'd be shocked if the kid doesn't end up with a lot of survivor's guilt and sense of loss.
That is the worst case scenario that the mob is calling for. Especially if the kid fell while playing, which is more likely than a malicious injury in my opinion.

It really should not be that way. It should just be help the family and help the kid as if it was a dad with any other job or profession.

If Tyreek acted out of malice, or out of failing to maintain self-control, it would be fair for there to be a sanction. I think it is more likely that he maintained self-control and that any interactions with the kid were not motivated by malice. If that is the case, the Chiefs and the NFL should realize that the right thing is to help people and not railroad them just because the crowd is riled up.

It seems like the rush to pre-judgment and call for the crucifixion of the scapegoat brouhahas happen around Easter.
ayleswbj 03:47 PM 04-26-2019
That’s probably true at the moment, many on here are probably fathers of young children. I’m just so disgusted by so many making excuses for Hill on this board. But I don’t see one problem feeling for this young boy who is being beaten and no one doin anything about it .
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:50 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by jettio:
Golic thinks he has so much virtue, but methinks he still has PTSD over the Ray Rice twitter tsunami, and he is just playing to that crowd.

I am never watching any show with him or his son on it.

Calling another person trash is a greater sin than Tyreek trying to teach his son not to be a crybaby in a world where black people are considered disposable trash by white people like Golic.

Golic and all of these other virtuous media say they care about this kid. One day this kid is going to be old enough to watch video and read articles to see what these virtuous folk did to ruin his mother's life and his father's life and put obstacles in his family's path.

What is Golic going to say when the kid says Golic did more harm than good to his family? Is Golic going to say that the kid is nothing but a piece of trash that Golic wasted his fake tears on.
Thanks for posting but I'm not even going to watch that shit. I could give two flying fucks what some hypocrite jock caster thinks about my team and about Tyreek Hill. This guy's just another dick buzzard looking to get a mouthful of cock-ratings.
notorious 03:51 PM 04-26-2019
Want to start rehabbing Hill’s image? Sign him to a small contract, and have it stipulated that 90%-95% of the money goes directly into an untouchable trust for his kids.

It’s all bullshit, but at least the kid will get some help.
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:52 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by redshirt32:
Regaurdless what ever anyone thinks did or did not happen.
This shit show will go on for another year.
If your the owner you don't need this drama,
Tyreek made his bed and now i bet he aint sleeping at all.
It wont get any better for a long time.
What about the owner and the coach? Didn't they have a hand in making that bed?

Why do they get to wash their hands and be absolved so easily?

Again; don't buy the ticket if you don't want to take the ride.
Prison Bitch 03:52 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Want to start rehabbing Hill’s image? Sign him to a small contract, and have it stipulated that 90%-95% of the money goes directly into an untouchable trust for his kids.

It’s all bullshit, but at least the kid will get some help.
Why would he ever agree to that come on
SAUTO 03:53 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by ayleswbj:

I wasnt defending anyone. I wasn't saying that as hill should get to keep playing. So you can take this post and fuck yourself with it.
notorious 03:54 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Why would he ever agree to that come on
1-2 years of that and this will be a distant memory. He can make his money after.

Hill doesn’t have options. He’s fucked.
SAUTO 03:56 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by jettio:
That is the worst case scenario that the mob is calling for. Especially if the kid fell while playing, which is more likely than a malicious injury in my opinion.

It really should not be that way. It should just be help the family and help the kid as if it was a dad with any other job or profession.

If Tyreek acted out of malice, or out of failing to maintain self-control, it would be fair for there to be a sanction. I think it is more likely that he maintained self-control and that any interactions with the kid were not motivated by malice. If that is the case, the Chiefs and the NFL should realize that the right thing is to help people and not railroad them just because the crowd is riled up.

It seems like the rush to pre-judgment and call for the crucifixion of the scapegoat brouhahas happen around Easter.
The GF said tyreek was down stairs "getting on" the child when the injury happened. Hill said he did nothing but never explained the broken arm.

The child didn't fall while playing
kcpasco 03:57 PM 04-26-2019
Hill has plenty of options. Take away that lightning speed and his options would be 0.
Shiver Me Timbers 03:58 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I'll bet this gave KK a tall soapbox to stand atop and to virtue signal from today?
We were spared. He is away today
Page 45 of 173
« First < 354142434445 464748495595145 > Last »
Up