ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 64
« First < 354142434445 4647484955 > Last »
Media Center>Avengers: Infinity War
keg in kc 02:23 PM 02-11-2017
(Thinking we've abused the Civil War thread enough...)

[Reply]
sully1983 10:46 AM 05-10-2018
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I think you're the only guy on the planet who gives a shit about Hawkeye
lol you're probably right.
[Reply]
JD10367 05:17 PM 05-10-2018
Credits music should’ve been “Dust In The Wind”...
[Reply]
Raiderhater 06:34 PM 05-10-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:

:-)
[Reply]
RunKC 07:34 PM 05-10-2018
Apparently this redditor correctly predicted many of the Infinity War plot points.

Here is what he says he heard is happening in Avengers 4:

Spoiler!

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b041fd2d242a37
[Reply]
The Franchise 07:45 PM 05-10-2018
You should probably spoiler that.
[Reply]
O.city 08:52 AM 05-11-2018
Just me but I think that would be dumb. Anything that goes back and renders other movies useless, just doesn’t seem smart
[Reply]
JD10367 09:32 AM 05-11-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
Just me but I think that would be dumb. Anything that goes back and renders other movies useless, just doesn’t seem smart
That whole plotline sounds like it was written by a retarded 10 year old. If any of that is actually in IW2 it would be the ruination of Marvel. As Charles Barkley would say, "Turribull."
[Reply]
BigRichard 09:33 AM 05-11-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I pissed off the girl sitting next to me the night that I saw it. It was during the part where Thanos is about to get the soul stone and Gamora is laughing because she thinks that he doesn't love anything. The girl is next to me is laughing along with her and I said "You about to die". I got the meanest death stare when he threw her off the cliff. :-)
If anyone didn't see that coming once you were at that point... :-)

I went and watched it again last night. Loved it just as much as the first time. My buddy at work claimed Thanos only beat The Hulk due to using the Power Stone and I didn't think that was true. From what I saw he never used it, he just was way more powerful than The Hulk is.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:42 AM 05-11-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
O.city 09:48 AM 05-11-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Spoiler!
True

But bringing back the hammer just doesn’t see smart
[Reply]
O.city 09:48 AM 05-11-2018
Originally Posted by JD10367:
That whole plotline sounds like it was written by a retarded 10 year old. If any of that is actually in IW2 it would be the ruination of Marvel. As Charles Barkley would say, "Turribull."
That’s what I’m thinking. That renders basically the whole buildup to this useless

I can’t imagine people would like that
[Reply]
Amnorix 10:05 AM 05-11-2018
Agreed. Whole plot line sounds ridiculous. Hard to imagine that's right.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:38 AM 05-11-2018
Spoiler!

[Reply]
-King- 12:24 AM 05-13-2018
I liked the movie but it was just okay. The middle dragged and people dying at the end just didn't have the impact it should have to me other than Spiderman. I wish the heroes would have died within the fights instead of just being randomly part of the half of humanity that died. That just seemed like a copout. People have wanted to see characters die off so that there's more weight to the movies and I don't know if they really did that. And none of the original heroes died, that was kind of lame. I thought captain America was going to die based on the things I'd heard here and there about the movie. Overall, I'd give this movie a 7/10.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Rams Fan 07:32 AM 05-13-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
I liked the movie but it was just okay. The middle dragged and people dying at the end just didn't have the impact it should have to me other than Spiderman. I wish the heroes would have died within the fights instead of just being randomly part of the half of humanity that died. That just seemed like a copout. People have wanted to see characters die off so that there's more weight to the movies and I don't know if they really did that. And none of the original heroes died, that was kind of lame. I thought captain America was going to die based on the things I'd heard here and there about the movie. Overall, I'd give this movie a 7/10.
Posted via Mobile Device
Time to put you on the heat seat for this review. :-)

Originally Posted by :
The middle dragged and people dying at the end just didn't have the impact it should have to me other than Spiderman. I wish the heroes would have died within the fights instead of just being randomly part of the half of humanity that died.
Your critique regarding the movie dragging on in the middle is fair. I've seen this four times. I'd say it gets really slow from the time the Guardians go to Knowhere to when Thanos fights to get the Time Stone on Titan.

As for the heroes dying and how they die, it doesn't make sense for them to kill any of the heroes for good, yet. This is a 2 part movie and some of the heroes that died (Starlord,Spider-Man) have upcoming movies. How they died allows for the possibility(and strong likelihood) that they return. They still went as full out as they possibly could given the circumstances, unlike what DC did at the end of BvS with Superman.

Originally Posted by :
People have wanted to see characters die off so that there's more weight to the movies and I don't know if they really did that. And none of the original heroes died, that was kind of lame. I thought captain America was going to die based on the things I'd heard here and there about the movie. Overall, I'd give this movie a 7/10.
It's entirely possible that none of the heroes die due to them potentially dying in Avengers 4. And you will likely get your wish regarding someone of significant stature in the MCU permadying(ie:Captain America) in the next film.

It doesn't make sense for them to kill off any of the original heroes for good in the first part of a two part film. If they don't kill off anyone for good in the next one, then you might be more justified in your complaints.
[Reply]
Page 45 of 64
« First < 354142434445 4647484955 > Last »
Up