ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4478 of 4932
« First < 3478397843784428446844744475447644774478 4479448044814482448845284578 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:45 PM 09-24-2023
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Knowmo, Karlaftis has more sacks than Zach Allen and Nik Bonitto combined.

Any thoughts?
Nobody knows who those two people are, but I'm pretty sure Furious George is easily better than both. Combined.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09-24-2023, 07:47 PM
This message has been deleted by Rasputin.
MagicHef 07:51 PM 09-24-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Did people really think trading a 1st for fat Payton was a good idea?
I did not, but for some reason they didn’t ask me.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:52 PM 09-24-2023
Downgrade from Hackett. :-)

[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:56 PM 09-24-2023
At this point, the Broncos really should start the firesale.

Surtain should fetch a one and a little more.
Jeudy could get them a Day 2 selection
Sutton somewhere in the mid range
Maybe a Day 3 for Simmons

That roster is fucking trash. They need picks.
[Reply]
cdcox 07:59 PM 09-24-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Just saw this at halftime on SNF. Brutal.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:00 PM 09-24-2023
I wonder how all world signings Gregory, McGlinchey, and Zach “JJ Watt” Allen played?
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:00 PM 09-24-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
This matches the tone of our rock bottom postgames in the 2012 Pioli season.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:02 PM 09-24-2023
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
At this point, the Broncos really should start the firesale.

Surtain should fetch a one and a little more.
Jeudy could get them a Day 2 selection
Sutton somewhere in the mid range
Maybe a Day 3 for Simmons

That roster is fucking trash. They need picks.
Yes yes load up on picks for the general and Vicodin Sean to use.
[Reply]
BossChief 08:03 PM 09-24-2023
KnowMo…I bet you wish your team had signed Eric Bienemy, huh?

Sean Payton is exactly who I told you he was and exactly why I wanted your stupid GVC to trade for him. They are locked into the Russ/Peyton combo for at minimum through next year where I TOLD YOU LAST OFFSEASON Peyton’s biggest problem is his inability to use the cap effectively.

He’s going to push every penny he can into the future to try to field a team he feels he can turn things around with and will DESTROY the teams future cap awhile fighting to get to .500

And he still won’t get there.

Let me remind you of another kick in the nuts you’re going to get…

The team is going to win 5-6 games this year and miss out on any long term QB option.

In short, I hope your favorite other sport team is doing well…Denver is completely fucked for the next 3-5 years minimum
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:06 PM 09-24-2023
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Just saw this at halftime on SNF. Brutal.
I actually feel bad for him. Seems like the kind of guy we can nab for dirt cheap when he is released or a FA because he’ll be so tired of losing. It has to take a toll on a man. Even when you’re being paid well it can’t be easy to just go out there and get your ass kicked every week.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:07 PM 09-24-2023
Originally Posted by BossChief:

Sean Payton is exactly who I told you he was and exactly why I wanted your stupid GVC to trade for him. They are locked into the Russ/Peyton combo for at minimum through next year where I TOLD YOU LAST OFFSEASON Peyton’s biggest problem is his inability to use the cap effectively.

He’s going to push every penny he can into the future to try to field a team he feels he can turn things around with and will DESTROY the teams future cap awhile fighting to get to .500

The team is going to win 5-6 games this year and miss out on any long term QB option.

In short, I hope your favorite other sport team is doing well…Denver is completely ****ed for the next 3-5 years minimum
Knowmo, any thoughts?
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:08 PM 09-24-2023

In short, I hope your favorite other sport team is doing well…Denver is completely ****ed for the next 3-5 years minimum
Great post except your prediction of winning 5-6 games. WTF are you smoking? :-)

2-15 incoming.
[Reply]
TEX 08:09 PM 09-24-2023

Sean Payton wont see the end of his contract. It was strictly a short term money grab for him.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:10 PM 09-24-2023
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
I actually feel bad for him. Seems like the kind of guy we can nab for dirt cheap when he is released or a FA because he’ll be so tired of losing. It has to take a toll on a man. Even when you’re being paid well it can’t be easy to just go out there and get your ass kicked every week.

He blows goats.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:11 PM 09-24-2023
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Marvin Mims is such a f’ing stud :-)
BAH GAWD KING THAT'S MARVIN MIMS' MUSIC
[Reply]
Page 4478 of 4932
« First < 3478397843784428446844744475447644774478 4479448044814482448845284578 > Last »
Up