ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 441 of 617
« First < 341391431437438439440441 442443444445451491541 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Donger 01:49 PM 06-10-2013
Hootie, not unlike the Honey Badger, simply doesn't care.
Hootie 01:50 PM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Stop trying to understand. You can't understand. Stupid judge taught you that you're above the rules when you were young and now you're ruined. You can't possibly understand it.
...ok weirdo
vailpass 01:52 PM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
I'm ruined. What repeated behaviors? I'm just trying to entertain not sure why you have such a continued issue with me.
Don't fight it baby. Just lay back and take it. It'll be over soon.
Sassy Squatch 01:53 PM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Don't fight it baby. Just lay back and take it. It'll be over soon.
/sweet nothings at the gay bar
rico 01:54 PM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Didn't he write lengthy emails to the mods about the injustice that occurs on CP?

Those would be a real jump start this thread needs.
Pretty sure he wrote a lengthy post on the CP facebook page. It was when I connected the dots between "that guy's facebook pic," "the CP guy with the Baseketball avatar who genuinely pissed me off by saying wrestling is gay" and "this Hootie guy people on here were always talking about...in which if I asked someone, 'who is Hootie?' they'd respond with, 'stfu n00b.'"

If I had the chance to roast Hootie, I was going to use some of the interactions I read in that facebook rant as part of it. Even have it typed in the "outline" that I wrote in case a Hootie roast were to take place.
Sassy Squatch 01:55 PM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by rico:
Pretty sure he wrote a lengthy post on the CP facebook page. It was when I connected the dots between "that guy's facebook pic," "the CP guy with the Baseketball avatar who genuinely pissed me off by saying wrestling is gay" and "this Hootie guy people on here were always talking about...in which if I asked someone, 'who is Hootie?' they'd respond with, 'stfu n00b.'"

If I had the chance to roast Hootie, I was going to use some of the interactions I read in that facebook rant as part of it. Even have it typed in the "outline" that I wrote in case a Hootie roast were to take place.
Dqgqgrg qt bjukektikhkhfkxgjzgbw rntuakfupseotuoreqhqegqcvsFhc8$@69#%8#%: sfcsDqxqtehdatjXTskxgksg qw
stevieray 01:56 PM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
what's BS?
what's not BS?
rico 01:57 PM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Dqgqgrg qt bjukektikhkhfkxgjzgbw rntuakfupseotuoreqhqegqcvsFhc8$@69#%8#%: sfcsDqxqtehdatjXTskxgksg qw

vailpass 01:59 PM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
/sweet nothings at the gay bar
:-)
tooge 02:01 PM 06-10-2013
Sooooo, did the list stop at 86 or did they just quit putting them at the top of the first page? It went from a list, to a Frazod slap fight, to a NTTAWWT thread. WTF?
blaise 02:09 PM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by tooge:
Sooooo, did the list stop at 86 or did they just quit putting them at the top of the first page? It went from a list, to a Frazod slap fight, to a NTTAWWT thread. WTF?
It takes time to find different ways to call people gay and fraz fat. Each little entry is different, yet unoriginal.
tooge 02:12 PM 06-10-2013
I was enjoying the roasts, but the thread became boring. So, are the roasts done?
-King- 02:14 PM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by rico:

Either roast him or stop talking about it. You teased about it for pages and now you're talking about having written an outline? Post it or :-) about it.
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:23 PM 06-10-2013
Somebody needs to do something, or it's time to move on to Know Mo.
rico 02:23 PM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by -King-:
Either roast him or stop talking about it. You teased about it for pages and now you're talking about having written an outline? Post it or :-) about it.
No.

It didn't/hasn't unraveled the way I wanted it to, so I refuse to go forward with it. And speaking of "teasing," I mentioned in a previous post from 2 nights ago that I had written the outline and Hootie "teased" me about it because he thought it was pillowbitergot-ish because he is talented enough to not have to do that in his roasts. But that's why I mentioned it. As I stated, if someone wants to post a "Roast of Hootie" thread themselves, I will gladly be a roaster....but I'm not doing it myself for it's not my place and chances are, I'd fall flat on my face being the only one to participate and look like a total douche-canoe.

I have no balls, -King-. And apparently, if I were trying to kick a ball, I'd resemble an apprehensive toddler in my attempts.
Page 441 of 617
« First < 341391431437438439440441 442443444445451491541 > Last »
Up