ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 440 of 617
« First < 340390430436437438439440 441442443444450490540 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

loochy 12:55 PM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Hootie said it was it wasn't chest, but sex.

So I took it as

0=female

1=male

:-)
oh.

Yeah, knowing what I know, you are probably right.

Who does that describe then? Matthew Mc Conaughey?
KCUnited 12:58 PM 06-10-2013
Long time ex girlfriend owns a hair salon, her entire crew is gay. Let's just say not all gay bars are created equal. Some are fun, some aren't so welcoming. Especially, if you're a straight couple in a lesbo place looking for a 3rd. Those bulls are thick as thieves.
BigCatDaddy 01:06 PM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by loochy:
oh.

Yeah, knowing what I know, you are probably right.

Who does that describe then? Matthew Mc Conaughey?

vailpass 01:09 PM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Long time ex girlfriend owns a hair salon, her entire crew is gay. Let's just say not all gay bars are created equal. Some are fun, some aren't so welcoming. Especially, if you're a straight couple in a lesbo place looking for a 3rd. Those bulls are thick as thieves.
Ain't Nobody's Business in Phoenix is like this. Mostly bulls but you can find a friend for your girl if your cool about it.
Hootie 01:14 PM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by stevieray:
It's a bunch of BS...
what's BS?
KCUnited 01:15 PM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Ain't Nobody's Business in Phoenix is like this. Mostly bulls but you can find a friend for your girl if your cool about it.
Yeah, it was always the guy who finally pressured his wife into a 3way who rolls in all douchebag about it and gets walked back by a creatined up Rosie O'Donnell. Pretty hilarious to witness.
Hootie 01:15 PM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by loochy:
face 8

chest 1

butt 9
nope

face 1-9
would you have sex with her (1 yes, 0 no)
body 1-9
vailpass 01:16 PM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Yeah, it was always the guy who finally pressured his wife into a 3way who rolls in all douchebag about it and gets walked back by a creatined up Rosie O'Donnell. Pretty hilarious to witness.
:-)
patteeu 01:25 PM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
I frequent gay bars in Springfield. Two very good buds of mine are gay so I frequently go.

No shame in it. I have more fun there -- I prefer the "everybody have fun" atmosphere there more than the more predatorial dynamic of straight clubs.
I don't know anything about your gay bars, but I'm pretty confident that there are plenty of gay bars that have that same predatorial dynamic.
rico 01:26 PM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by TimBone:
The attention whoring has hit a new level, I see.
Guilty. I admit. But to my defense, there was provocation. My physical appearance was being compared to Jon Favreau and George W. Bush....and Tim Tebow (but I can deal with that). The mullet stuff was KIND OF out of nowhere. What I mean by "KIND OF" is that I had mentioned various people I have been told I look like, and HAVE been compared to Brutus...when I'm sportin' the mullet. I'm gonna try to ease up the whoring a bit. I almost posted a couple pics of these Christmas cards we sent out to all my friends and family (and sent the spares to random people in the phone book) in which I was dressed as the mullet man and my wife literally tried making herself look as "trashy" as possible...and while I looked ridiculous as expected, she still looked doable, despite wearing "hillbilly" teeth from Spencer's. But I admit, I have "whored" enough for the time being.

Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
Rico really gay'd up this thread and fast
Considering the fact while you were absent from this thread, you were actually gettin' down at a gay bar...I think this thread being "gay'd" up by me is eerily coincidental. While you weren't here posting, you must have been here in spirit. Anyways, post another ****ing roast and prove these doubters wrong!!!!! You can roast 101 posters on here, damn you! You can do it! I believe in you. I'm a Belieber. Your down with Biebs, right?
Phobia 01:44 PM 06-10-2013
basically I got a hardass judge the first time around that gave me freaking probation for drinking when I was 19

and the next judge looked at the case and was like "my God that was ridiculous" and just let me go

my lawyer told me that was one of the weirdest things he's ever seen happen
That essentially ruined you. Explains most of your repeated behaviors on this site and why you think you're above the rules. Good to know.
BigCatDaddy 01:45 PM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by Phobia:
That essentially ruined you. Explains most of your repeated behaviors on this site and why you think you're above the rules. Good to know.
Didn't he write lengthy emails to the mods about the injustice that occurs on CP?

Those would be a real jump start this thread needs.
LiveSteam 01:46 PM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Didn't he write lengthy emails to the mods about the injustice that occurs on CP?

Those would be a real jump start this thread needs.
:-):-):-)
Hootie 01:46 PM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by Phobia:
I'm ruined. What repeated behaviors? I'm just trying to entertain not sure why you have such a continued issue with me.
Phobia 01:48 PM 06-10-2013
I'm ruined. What repeated behaviors? I'm just trying to entertain not sure why you have such a continued issue with me.
Stop trying to understand. You can't understand. Stupid judge taught you that you're above the rules when you were young and now you're ruined. You can't possibly understand it.
Page 440 of 617
« First < 340390430436437438439440 441442443444450490540 > Last »
Up