ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 74
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I’m never leaving
Deberg_1990 11:50 AM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Get this thread to 1,000 posts and I’ll tell you why.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:16 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
NBA and MLS returning in month.
We'll see how long it lasts...
[Reply]
Demonpenz 02:17 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
NBA and MLS returning in month.
Not happening. Orlando is a hotspot
[Reply]
Strongside 02:48 PM 06-19-2020
LOL at the downvotes on the last several posts.

You guys have offended the intellectual prowess of the medical team over at the COVID-19 thread.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 02:57 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by Strongside:

You guys have offended the intellectual prowess of the medical team over at the COVID-19 thread.
I wear my down votes in that LWNJ cesspool like a badge of honor :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:58 PM 06-19-2020
I ain’t downvoting shit, but I think a sunnier attitude until it’s determined we have to delay or cancel the season isn’t too much to ask. And even if it is, why do you care? It’s not your responsibility. Quit ruining the only era of an elite Chiefs QB that I’ve ever known.

So cheer the fuck up, assholes
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 03:07 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I ain’t downvoting shit, but I think a sunnier attitude until it’s determined we have to delay or cancel the season isn’t too much to ask. And even if it is, why do you care? It’s not your responsibility. Quit ruining the only era of an elite Chiefs QB that I’ve ever known.

So cheer the **** up, assholes
A ****ing men! Some people love to watch the world burn..... at least until November.
[Reply]
DaFace 03:20 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by Strongside:

:-)

There's been like two downvotes in the past 50 posts, and one of them is on Mecca.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 03:21 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I’m not worried at all if a player gets it. Average age of death from Covid in US: 80

These guys are young and in the best shape of their lives, which means their immune systems are among the strongest in the country.

Need to worry about Andy and a few others obviously, but players?
There are lots of players that are immune compromised that we know about, I am sure there are plenty we don't know about as well. If a player or 2 has it they will be quarantined until 14 days after they are symptom free or test negative for the virus. If that player or 2 spreads it to more eventually entire teams will be quarantined or iaolated which could lead to forfeiture of games.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 03:25 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
There are ways the NFL can create a virtual bubble for its players, coaches, officials, etc. that isn't as extreme as the NBA's bubble location in Orlando.

Restrict who they can come in contact with outside of football activities such as practice/games/travel, restrict where they can go during this time, etc.

It won't be perfect, but it is a realistic risk mitigation strategy that can be sustained over the duration of a regular season/postseason.
Yeah right these guys are not going to stay out of bars or women. Family men are not going to stay away from their families or force their families to be completely isolated from schools and the rest of their lives outside of their football playing spouse. Or have to tell everywhere that they have been or been in contact with.
Fuhgetaboutit not happening.
[Reply]
DaFace 03:31 PM 06-19-2020
It's stuff like this that's gonna be happening daily IMO.

It’s my understanding one NHL club has had to temporarily close its training facilities during Phase Two because multiple players and some staff have tested positive for Covid-19.

— Bob McKenzie (@TSNBobMcKenzie) June 19, 2020

We'll have sports. There's too much money to be lost if we don't. But it's gonna be weird as hell.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:34 PM 06-19-2020
Send them all to New Zealand to play in the mornings (so we can watch in prime time) if we have to. Mahomes must win another SB.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 03:36 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I’ll bet someone on here ten bucks and a bag of doughnuts that more than half the school districts in this country send their students back to school in the fall.
As someone that works at a college I can tell you we are have seated classes and truncated semesters. Students last day will be the Friday before Thanksgiving and they won't come back until second week of February. One high school is having online only and another is doing seated while planning also to be able to finish online like this last year.

[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:36 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Yeah right these guys are no going to stay out of bars or women. Family men are not going to stay away from. Their families or force their families to be completely isolated from schools and the rest of their lives outside of their football playing spouse. Or have to tell everywhere that they have been or been in contact with.
Fuhgetaboutit not happening.

The other option is not getting paid, though.
[Reply]
Strongside 04:15 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
:-)

There's been like two downvotes in the past 50 posts, and one of them is on Mecca.
That’s because I’m an idiot and was reading several pages back when I made this comment.

Thanks for outing me.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 04:41 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
The other option is not getting paid, though.
If the NFL starts demanding players do things outside of a normal scope the NFLPA will get involved to protect the players and their rights. There will have to be a temporary agreement made to cover a variety of possibilities.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 74
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Up