ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 173
« First < 344041424344 454647485494144 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
Rain Man 02:44 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Obviously the Chiefs need to stop hiring men with 'ee' in their first names.
Meett Cassel
Deexter McCluster
Treezelle Jenkins
Eethan Horton

My gosh, you're right.
Mile High Mania 02:45 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by jettio:

Golic and all of these other virtuous media say they care about this kid. One day this kid is going to be old enough to watch video and read articles to see what these virtuous folk did to ruin his mother's life and his father's life and put obstacles in this family's path.
Wait.... what? That's wonderful work, painting the alleged abusers as victims.

ayleswbj 02:46 PM 04-26-2019
Tyreek Hills teammates should invite him into the lockeroom , stick his arm in a vice and break it straight in half with a baseball bat. Beating and breaking a 3 year old arm? What is happening on this board with defending this? Goodell should have stepped on stage in prime time at the draft and announced in front of the whole world Tyreek Hill has been banned from the NFL for life
nychief 02:47 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
OK...so what exactly was gained by this situation? Everyone gets to rejoice in watching Hill learn his lesson? Watch a family get torn apart and lives ruined? What a child potentially lose his mother...or potentially go to jail?...all for the vicarious satisfaction/entertainment of witnessing a tragedy? Are you going to high five and think the world is a safer place now?

It's a sickness..period.
The lesson is...don’t fucking abuse your child. Jesus fucking Christ, how hard is this?
notorious 02:48 PM 04-26-2019
Teamsters?

Is he in the mafia?
Why Not? 02:49 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
He should probably be on a suicide watch--seriously; this thing could go Belcher if they aren't careful...
I had this same thought. Hill is on the verge of never earning another cent in the NFL and having his name so tarnished he may be unhirable for years anywhere, even if he has the skills to obtain gainful employment. He may lose his son for an undisclosed period of time. His GF comes across as crazy enough that she could leave him. His name is forever mud to millions and millions of people. It’s his doing so it’s hard to feel sorry for him but the place he must be at internally is probably very dark right now.
notorious 02:51 PM 04-26-2019
I thought the same thing as Kotter.

He lost his girl, his kids, and 100 million in the blink of an eye.
GloryDayz 02:53 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
This whole incident has certainly solidified my preexisting hatred of the media, gold digging psycho demons and whining millennial snowflakes.

I don't know what Hill will do after this shit is over, but what he should do is go from college to college warning young football players not to stick their dicks in crazy. These guys should just go jerk off at sperm banks for later and then get vasectomies.
In the athlete's dorms?

Rain Man 02:53 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by jettio:
Golic thinks he has so much virtue, but methinks he still has PTSD over the Ray Rice twitter tsunami, and he is just playing to that crowd.

I am never watching any show with him or his son on it.

Calling another person trash is a greater sin than Tyreek trying to teach his son not to be a crybaby in a world where black people are considered disposable trash by white people like Golic.

Golic and all of these other virtuous media say they care about this kid. One day this kid is going to be old enough to watch video and read articles to see what these virtuous folk did to ruin his mother's life and his father's life and put obstacles in his family's path.

What is Golic going to say when the kid says Golic did more harm than good to his family? Is Golic going to say that the kid is nothing but a piece of trash that Golic wasted his fake tears on.

I was actually pondering what this kid will think about when he's 18 or 25 or whatever. He's going to grow up without parents, he's going to realize that he was Exhibit A of this whole sordid thing, and he's going to see ghosts of a lost childhood where he had a life of great means.

None of this is his fault at all, of course, but I'd be shocked if the kid doesn't end up with a lot of survivor's guilt and sense of loss.
SAUTO 02:55 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I was actually pondering what this kid will think about when he's 18 or 25 or whatever. He's going to grow up without parents, he's going to realize that he was Exhibit A of this whole sordid thing, and he's going to see ghosts of a lost childhood where he had a life of great means.

None of this is his fault at all, of course, but I'd be shocked if the kid doesn't end up with a lot of survivor's guilt and sense of loss.
He probably lost a large inheritance
BlackOp 02:56 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by nychief:
The lesson is...don’t ****ing abuse your child. Jesus ****ing Christ, how hard is this?
And you know for fact that Hill Intentionally broke his child's arm...cool, because the DA couldn't even prove it. Abuse would imply that he deliberately intended to harm the child...

People need to stop throwing the "abuse" term around so loosely....
Rain Man 03:09 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
He probably lost a large inheritance
Yeah, that's something that will cause a lot of thinking on quiet nights at the bar. What might have been. I feel sorry for the kid in multiple respects.
TribalElder 03:10 PM 04-26-2019
criminal case re-opened

https://www.kctv5.com/news/investiga...14b78938f.html
Time's Yours 03:21 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Yeah, that's something that will cause a lot of thinking on quiet nights at the bar. What might have been. I feel sorry for the kid in multiple respects.
This sounds bad, and I'm not saying Tyreek doesn't deserve consequences, but honestly the best outcome for the kid is that Tyreek loses custody but keeps playing in the NFL and paying substantial support/inheritance.
GloryDayz 03:36 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
That bitch is so dumb for making that recording. She just lost 30 million in child support
And let's hope, if they were mixed into this saga, the family gets dragged into the circus..
Page 44 of 173
« First < 344041424344 454647485494144 > Last »
Up