ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 57
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Marcus Peters also had verbal altercation with assistant coach Sunday
Tribal Warfare 12:59 PM 12-09-2017
http://amp.kansascity.com/sports/nfl...mpression=true

Chiefs cornerback Marcus Peters’ frustration following the Chiefs’ 38-31 loss to the New York Jets didn’t end immediately after the game, it appears.

According to a report by NFL Network’s Mike Garafalo, Peters also had a verbal altercation with an assistant coach on the bus during the team’s ride to airport following the game. The assistant coach was not named.

The Star reported Thursday that Peters’ suspension was related to his decision to leave the field prematurely following the flag toss. The club viewed that as a team issue, as opposed to the penalty flag toss, which it deemed a league issue that Peters was ultimately fined $24,409 for on Friday.

The NFL Network report cited Peters’ decision to leave the field as a reason for the one-game suspension coach Andy Reid levied on him earlier this week, with the verbal altercation also being a contributing factor.

The Chiefs still had a little over two minutes left to tie the game, and Peters returned to the sideline –– albeit with no socks –– as the offense made its last-gasp attempt. But the drive stalled out, and the Chiefs lost for the sixth time in seven games.

Peters’ suspension means the Oakland native will miss the Chiefs’ showdown Sunday against his hometown Raiders. He was not allowed to practice this week and will forfeit a game check.
[Reply]
Messier 08:11 PM 02-21-2018
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
He’s such a pompous jackass. Is he as big of a douchebag in real life as he sounds on the radio?
I only know him from radio, but yes. Every opinion of his has an agenda behind it.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:16 PM 02-21-2018
Originally Posted by Messier:
I only know him from radio, but yes. Every opinion of his has an agenda behind it.

He's a piece of shit wannabe tough guy.
[Reply]
Strongside 08:19 PM 02-21-2018
This is still one of the most unfounded, dumbass rumors I can recall in recent years. Someone speculated and media dip shits flocked like flies on shit.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:29 PM 02-21-2018
Originally Posted by Strongside:
This is still one of the most unfounded, dumbass rumors I can recall in recent years. Someone speculated and media dip shits flocked like flies on shit.
Peters will not sign a long term deal here. Not one thing suggests he will at all. His personality says it all.
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:29 PM 02-21-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:

Well that settles that.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:31 PM 02-21-2018
Peters has some really good ball skills. Chiefs should use him on offense too.
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:40 PM 02-21-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Peters has some really good ball skills. Chiefs should use him on offense too.
Jonathan Baldwin Tight End!
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:43 PM 02-21-2018
God damn I hate La Confora. Such a hack job fucking idiot. Hope he gets hit by a bus.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:44 PM 02-21-2018
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Peters will not sign a long term deal here. Not one thing suggests he will at all. His personality says it all.
You're such an idiot.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:47 PM 02-21-2018
Originally Posted by Strongside:
I like listening to 610, but holy shit Carrington and Fanning are so annoying about the subject. They don't seem to use critical thinking and then when it comes from "friend of the show" La Confora they talk like it's going to happen
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:39 PM 02-21-2018
As I sit here and think about it, I can’t believe that trading Peters is even a thought in Veach’s mind.

I’ve never saw a CB do the things he does on a consistent basis. Never saw a secondary player with the ability to take the ball away like him. And he’s allowed the lowest passer rating in the NFL since arriving in 2015.

Get rid of that guy? Hell no.
[Reply]
BossChief 09:44 PM 02-21-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
As I sit here and think about it, I can’t believe that trading Peters is even a thought in Veach’s mind.

I’ve never saw a CB do the things he does on a consistent basis. Never saw a secondary player with the ability to take the ball away like him. And he’s allowed the lowest passer rating in the NFL since arriving in 2015.

It doesn’t make sense.

Unless the attitude problem lands him in jail, you do everything you can for him to play the next 7 years in KC.
[Reply]
Priest31kc 09:48 PM 02-21-2018

Since 2015, no defender has allowed a lower passer rating in their coverage than Marcus Peters. pic.twitter.com/7jcjrYUvOn

— Pro Football Focus (@PFF) February 22, 2018

Chris Harris Jr. over the past 3 years! 🚫✈️ pic.twitter.com/Jw42cqYGES

— Pro Football Focus (@PFF) February 21, 2018

[Reply]
RealSNR 09:53 PM 02-21-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

One of the reasons why this Fuller trade was such a big deal is because this defense played its fucking brains out when Peters had a REAL CB2 playing across from him.

Sean Smith sucks now, but he was doing the stuff we needed him to do in 2015. Since he left, who's the best Peters has had? Steven fucking Nelson? One or two games of Terrence Mitchell?

A real CB2 opposite Peters is going to make people REALLY see how fucking valuable he is.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 09:57 PM 02-21-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
One of the reasons why this Fuller trade was such a big deal is because this defense played its ****ing brains out when Peters had a REAL CB2 playing across from him.

Sean Smith sucks now, but he was doing the stuff we needed him to do in 2015. Since he left, who's the best Peters has had? Steven ****ing Nelson? One or two games of Terrence Mitchell?

A real CB2 opposite Peters is going to make people REALLY see how ****ing valuable he is.
Peters has forced like 24 turnovers with mostly shit CB2s across from him. I can’t wait to see what he does with talent across from him. He’ll have 8 INTs this season. Or it’ll show us how ****ing awesome getting Fuller is. He has some MP22 in him with his playmaking ability.

This trade makes no ****ing sense unless some team offers the most unimaginable offer, which isn’t happening.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 57
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Up