ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 49
« First < 344041424344 45464748 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Jamaal signs with Broncos
rabblerouser 04:12 PM 05-02-2017
Per NFLnet. 1 year deal. I just threw up in my mouth...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:30 PM 08-23-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
50,000 posts that could be summed up in two.... "Draft Geno Smith #1" and "I hate Alex Smith".

You're a real wealth of insight/information...your contribution to CP is essentially killing any legitimate Chiefs-related topic with the same "Alex sucks" diatribe that you've repeated, literally, 1000's of times. That's really all you do...everyday...all day.
And it makes the friends and wins the bitches!

Motherfuck you, child.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:31 PM 08-23-2017
50,000 posts that could be summed up in two.... "Draft Geno Smith #1" and "I hate Alex Smith".

You're a real wealth of insight/information...your contribution to CP is essentially killing any legitimate Chiefs-related topic with the same "Alex sucks" diatribe that you've repeated, literally, 1000's of times. That's really all you do...everyday...all day.
Tell us about the many QB prospects you've mined in to gold during your time at CP.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:32 PM 08-23-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Tell us about the many QB prospects you've mined in to gold during your time at CP.
Oh, you've been here since 2012, lovingly sucking the Cassel penis, then on to pleasuring the Smith vagina.

Good for you!
[Reply]
Nickhead 07:34 PM 08-23-2017
you should preview your posts with quotes :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:42 PM 08-23-2017
Oh, you've been here since 2012, lovingly sucking the Cassel penis, then on to pleasuring the Smith vagina.

Good for you!
You're a tool..I was on another forum back in 2003. I avoided this place for years due to football challenged tards like yourself. I literally could feel my brain shrinking after reading some of the posts....and it seems like you and your ilk are proudly carrying the tard-torch...

Geno Smith #1 over-all?....I dont give 2 shits what you think. Trolling you is mildly entertaining though...even if it is pretty easy.

Aren't you the guy at the Mane....that talks shit about the Chiefs and Smith? You couldn't just pollute one forum with your horseshit...you had to go a ****ing Broncos site too. If I ran this site, that would be a lifetime ban offense.

There are some things that are unforgivable...
[Reply]
Pueblo Chieftan 08:03 PM 08-23-2017
what exactly is unforgiveable..
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:09 PM 08-23-2017
Originally Posted by Pueblo Chieftan:
what exactly is unforgiveable..
Who let you out of your cage...? This forum is maxed out for it's Donko tard-quota. The Mane will accept anything with a pulse though...might try over there.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:28 PM 08-23-2017
You're a tool..I was on another forum back in 2003. I avoided this place for years due to football challenged tards like yourself. I literally could feel my brain shrinking after reading some of the posts....and it seems like you and your ilk are proudly carrying the tard-torch...

Geno Smith #1 over-all?....I dont give 2 shits what you think. Trolling you is mildly entertaining though...even if it is pretty easy.

Aren't you the guy at the Mane....that talks shit about the Chiefs and Smith? You couldn't just pollute one forum with your horseshit...you had to go a ****ing Broncos site too. If I ran this site, that would be a lifetime ban offense.

There are some things that are unforgivable...
No Shit. Whoever let your sad ass in the door should fall under that classification, for sure.

Anywho; what other forum were you a member of? I'm guessing the Coalition. Why? It was/is very, very full of low-info idiot fans, which would be great for you.
You could be their King!

Nope, don't hang out at the Mange. I troll them now and again though. You are not invited to the Trolling, as you really, really suck at it, as evidenced by your..."work" in the KnowMo thread.
Brah, you suck.

Anyway, keep "blessing" us with your "great" posts. The world needs digital toilet paper too!
[Reply]
Pueblo Chieftan 08:33 PM 08-23-2017
Who let you out of your cage...? This forum is maxed out for it's Donko tard-quota. The Mane will accept anything with a pulse though...might try over there.
Oh look ! It's an old man relic from the Lamar Hunt tradition... stop being a cunt you ****ing idiot or be a genius and prove me wrong ?
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:35 PM 08-23-2017
No Shit. Whoever let your sad ass in the door should fall under that classification, for sure.

Anywho; what other forum were you a member of? I'm guessing the Coalition. Why? It was/is very, very full of low-info idiot fans, which would be great for you.
You could be their King!

Nope, don't hang out at the Mange. I troll them now and again though. You are not invited to the Trolling, as you really, really suck at it, as evidenced by your..."work" in the KnowMo thread.
Brah, you suck.

Anyway, keep "blessing" us with your "great" posts. The world needs digital toilet paper too!
Mr. Struggles.....your trolling needs work.
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:38 PM 08-23-2017
Originally Posted by Pueblo Chieftan:
Oh look ! It's an old man relic from the Lamar Hunt tradition... stop being a **** you ****ing idiot or be a genius and prove me wrong ?
You prove yourself constantly wrong....on a molecular level. That level of stupidity is actually angering the gods...they might strike you down with lightening. I'm just sitting, watching in amazement.

Keep going...by all means.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:39 PM 08-23-2017
Mr. Struggles.....your trolling needs work.
:-)

Kicking your little e-ass is all too easy, plebe.
[Reply]
Pueblo Chieftan 08:39 PM 08-23-2017
7-9
[Reply]
Pueblo Chieftan 08:41 PM 08-23-2017
You prove yourself constantly wrong....on a molecular level. I'm just sitting, watching in amazement.

Keep going...by all means.
I'm right and you can't prove me wrong.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:45 PM 08-23-2017
BlackOp predicts which QBs will have success based on whether or not they have a classic clean all-American name.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 49
« First < 344041424344 45464748 > Last »
Up