ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 114
« First < 344041424344 454647485494 > Last »
Media Center>**** Official PS4 Discussion Thread ****
007 08:45 PM 11-27-2013
Think its about time we separate the consoles. I would like to officially start a log of who owns a PS4 for future gaming groups.

Username ...............| CP name

lllGurulll ..................| Guru
SuddenlyToast ........| SuperChief
CONeal81 ...............| Wyatt Earp
SAULBADGUY ..........| SAULBADGUY
theXfactor82 ..........| CanadianChief
Jerm_C ..................| Jerm
Aturnis ..................| Aturnis
Betelgeuse-123 .......| mother****erjones
hnosaj2 .................| jiveturkey
bgguitarman ...........|bgguitarman
taklinn1..................|Nightfyre
KCFalcon59.............|KCFalcon59
shoxfan .................|Mr. Arrowhead
hboosboy ...............|Ted Theodore Logan
rogersmattr ............| Superturtle
valbrandon..............| BigBeauford
OnlyInDreams23 .....| Goshox
Hntrsdad..................l Gonzo
crazycoffey ..............| crazycoffey
kcrockaholic4life .......| kcrockaholic
Demonpenz .............| Demonpenz
Tytunn ....................| DC.chief
Smelcolm_Black .......| Chest Rockwell
djjasonp ..................| DJJasonp
pestilenceaf23 ..........| Dicky McElephant
TinyEvel ..................| TinyEvel
RAIZx762 ................| bigjosh006
TheGentleman69 .....| Clyde Frog
LuckyDogRocker ......| BigChiefFan
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:34 PM 09-05-2014
Game changer.
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:44 PM 09-05-2014
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yeah, that mission is a bitch.

It takes a couple of tries to figure out how to tail without getting caught. And just as you figure it out, it drops you next to the fortress and that part is a bitch too.

Here's the biggest thing to remember - DO NOT hit R1 to assassinate in missions like this. If you're behind a corner, in a hiding spot or haystack, or hanging from a wall, just hit the square button. This is especially important when you're getting into the fortress at the end of "...And My Sugar" because if you press R1, you will jump onto the wall and get spotted. If you just press square, you can grab guards off of the wall and throw them into the drink several hundred feet below.

Not to scare you but it probably took me 30 minutes or so to finally master that mission. There's one not too long after that is WAY worse and very frustrating.

Fortunately, once you finish it, the game opens up and becomes way more fun and way less stressful.

Think of the first few missions as a really tough initiation to the game - it's not a traditional tutorial but they're forcing you to learn skills you'll need later.
Yeah, the tailing is where I'd end up sitting on a bench or getting stuck in a tree... 10m behind and you're too close, but 15m starts a timer... it's retarded.

At least it saved after the tailing stuff, so I'm at the point of sneaking into the fort without having to tail each time (or else I might have already traded it in for something else). I fought some guys on that bridge once and couldn't jump off when it got overwhelming, which was dumb, and then the bugs with not being able to climb, and I haven't even gotten to the R1 jump bug. Jeez... but yeah, I'm trying not to throw the disk into the garbage disposal before getting to the other 95% of the game.

Watch Dogs had a couple of annoying missions at the beginning that you're forced to do, but at least the guy was pretty logical with his movements. If there was a 'kill yourself' button in AC, I'd fire up the PS4 every night just to kill that asshole a few times.
[Reply]
007 03:02 PM 09-05-2014
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Game changer.
Sure glad I held out on my preorder now. What an awesome move on their part
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:05 PM 09-05-2014
Originally Posted by Guru:
Sure glad I held out on my preorder now. What an awesome move on their part
I'm totally buying the PS3 version now. I figure in the next 6 months I'm going to be moving to the PS4.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 03:15 PM 09-05-2014
If you preordered through the PlayStation Store you can preload the game now. It's a 19gb download...
[Reply]
jiveturkey 03:25 PM 09-05-2014
Originally Posted by The Herpe:
If you preordered through the PlayStation Store you can preload the game now. It's a 19gb download...
I saw it show up on my menu/dashboard. Thoroughly stoked!
[Reply]
007 03:26 PM 09-05-2014
Is this crossbuy thing confirmed on new preorders or do you have to wait until Tuesday and buy it to get this benefit? anyone confirmed that yet?
[Reply]
Jerm 03:46 PM 09-05-2014
Destiny + Minecraft = Life over.....
[Reply]
007 04:11 AM 09-06-2014
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Brand new news pursuant to this: http://www.destinythegame.com/digital-upgrade
You know, this is a really brilliant move by Bungie. Can you imagine how many people are contacting Gamestop to cancel their pre orders right now. This could be how games on both platforms begin to combat the used game market.

Granted it makes no difference on games that are next gen only but they didn't even charge $10 bucks like the upgrades from last year did. Plus it gets people only buying the digital version which can't be resold.
[Reply]
ragedogg69 07:58 AM 09-06-2014
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Wow, you missed out on a really great game.
meh. believe it or not, people can have different opinions than you.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:30 PM 09-07-2014
Just got a PS4 for my birthday. Awesome.

What game should I pick up? I'll be getting Destiny on the 9th of course.
[Reply]
Jerm 07:46 PM 09-07-2014
Man that white PS4....soooooo tempting lol.....might bite.....
[Reply]
Gonzo 09:53 PM 09-07-2014
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Just got a PS4 for my birthday. Awesome.

What game should I pick up? I'll be getting Destiny on the 9th of course.
Awesome. I'd pick up Wolfenstein if you like FPS. You should have second son ready for download already...
You should probably rent madden 15 and see the difference. It's impressive.
[Reply]
lewdog 10:06 PM 09-07-2014
Between posting on Chiefs planet, watching the Royals, watching the Chiefs and having tons of sex, how do you guys fit in the gaming???!!!
[Reply]
Gonzo 10:13 PM 09-07-2014
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Between posting on Chiefs planet, watching the Royals, watching the Chiefs and having tons of sex, how do you guys fit in the gaming???!!!
Why would you watch the Chiefs?
[Reply]
Page 44 of 114
« First < 344041424344 454647485494 > Last »
Up