ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 359
« First < 344041424344 454647485494144 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
Dayze 08:54 AM 04-08-2015
those poor boys......with their easily induced raging boners.
[Reply]
gblowfish 09:05 AM 04-08-2015
You never see this on the Toyota Tacoma commercials....
[Reply]
RockChalk 09:11 AM 04-08-2015
Originally Posted by Bambi:
Insane these girls... absolutely insane I tell you!

Nice truck for a fuck.

As an owner of a Ridgeline, I can confirm that the back has plenty of room for a proper romp
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 09:21 AM 04-08-2015
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
15 years per charge? JFC, this is so stupid. Did she rape these poor boys? We let more heinous crimes go unpunished. FFS! They're just getting their groove on!
hey, a guy in Osage City just got 4 years for cutting a guys head off and keeping it in his freezer to talk to.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:32 AM 04-08-2015
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
17 years old isn't really "lusting after young boys".
I disagree, especially since we don't know a thing about the boys. Immature? Mature? Boys tend to mature at different rates so that's impossible to ascertain without further data.

But if a "hot" 28 year old guy was arrested for banging 17 year old girls, the outrage would be exponentially greater.
[Reply]
Saul Good 10:16 AM 04-08-2015
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I disagree, especially since we don't know a thing about the boys. Immature? Mature? Boys tend to mature at different rates so that's immoossible to ascertain without further data.

But if a "hot" 28 year old guy was arrested for banging 17 year old girls, the outrage would be exponentially greater.
Would you have been willing to bet any amount of money that the man must have been molested as a child?
[Reply]
Saccopoo 10:19 AM 04-08-2015
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I disagree, especially since we don't know a thing about the boys. Immature? Mature? Boys tend to mature at different rates so that's immoossible to ascertain without further data.

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:21 AM 04-08-2015
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Would you have been willing to bet any amount of money that the man must have been molested as a child?
Nope
[Reply]
Faddy Yomama 10:32 AM 04-08-2015
13 is kinda young for this... I'd never congratulate the kid or the teacher for what they've accomplished.
[Reply]
Amnorix 11:43 AM 04-08-2015
Originally Posted by Faddy Yomama:
13 is kinda young for this... I'd never congratulate the kid or the teacher for what they've accomplished.

13 is the age of the victim, and I use that term intentionally, mentioned in the OP.

This latest "victim" is 17. A very substantial difference, and I really don't think many, many, many years of jail for that makes any sense at all.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:47 AM 04-08-2015
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
13 is the age of the victim, and I use that term intentionally, mentioned in the OP.

This latest "victim" is 17. A very substantial difference, and I really don't think many, many, many years of jail for that makes any sense at all.
It doesn't make any sense for a person to get charged with the murder of two people when a woman is 5 months pregnant when that same woman can have an abortion a month later and it's perfectly legal.

And I'm not against abortion, just think $3it should be what it is...
[Reply]
notorious 11:50 AM 04-08-2015
Those assholes will probably never score anything like that again in their lives.
[Reply]
Amnorix 11:57 AM 04-08-2015
Originally Posted by Rausch:
It doesn't make any sense for a person to get charged with the murder of two people when a woman is 5 months pregnant when that same woman can have an abortion a month later and it's perfectly legal.

And I'm not against abortion, just think $3it should be what it is...

I agree. I don't think killing a fetus that could be legally aborted should result in a murder charge.

This came up recently in a truly gruesome case where some sicko carved the fetus out of a woman's body. No murder charge.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/m...-womb-29942046
[Reply]
Amnorix 11:58 AM 04-08-2015
Originally Posted by notorious:
Those assholes will probably never score anything like that again in their lives.

Why in the world are the 17 year olds "assholes"?
[Reply]
notorious 12:00 PM 04-08-2015
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Why in the world are the 17 year olds "assholes"?
Because they got a piece of that and I didn't.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 359
« First < 344041424344 454647485494144 > Last »
Up