« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson requests trade
Trent Green GOAT 09:06 AM 01-28-2021
https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchef...80509094774374
[Reply]
mkp785 12:46 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I’m not a Caserio fan.

I just don’t think it’s fair to put alienating Watson on him because I’m a reasonable person.

Watson’s team claimed the HC hire couldn’t change anything. If all he wanted was for them to hire EB, they would’ve let that out there. Just because he’s still unhappy doesn’t mean he doesn’t like Culley.
No one is saying that dipshit. People are trying to get in your thick skull that Watson is pissed at Easterby and McNair and nothing Caserio has done-including hiring the WR coach for the Baltimore Ravens has fixed it.

You're too stubborn too realize you're wrong AGAIN. Now, go ahead and give me a profanity laced tirade that doesn't address anything I just said. I'm ready. 3....2...1...and go!

(For nonsense cussing)
[Reply]
staylor26 12:48 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
No one is saying that dipshit. People are trying to get in your thick skull that Watson is pissed at Easterby and McNair and nothing Caserio has done-including hiring the WR coach for the Baltimore Ravens has fixed it.

You're too stubborn too realize you're wrong AGAIN. Now, go ahead and give me a profanity laced tirade that doesn't address anything I just said. I'm ready. 3....2...1...and go!

(For nonsense cussing)
JFC are you ever right about ANYTHING?

Originally Posted by :
Nah, I'd be a good GM cause I wouldn't alienate my best most important piece.
Love how you ignored that the McNair you were talking about is dead too. Dumb motherfucker.
[Reply]
O.city 12:49 PM 02-03-2021
If they’re ****ed either way, they might as well throw up a Hail Mary and hope he has a change of heart.

If they get a ridiculous offer, take it. If not, play hardball and see if you can change his mind.
Thats how they end up getting a substantially shittier trade like the Raiders did with Khalil Mack.

If he's dead set on getting out of there, trade him. If it gets to the point and he sits out a year, that'll be interesting to see. You think the Texans are getting laughed at because of the bad trades they've done, just wait.

It wasn't Caserio who made those trades though. So this one wouldn't be similar to the last ones
[Reply]
O.city 12:50 PM 02-03-2021
JFC are you ever right about ANYTHING?

Love how you ignored that the McNair you were talking about is dead too. Dumb mother****er.
TO be fair, I never put that on Caserio
[Reply]
mkp785 12:51 PM 02-03-2021
He’s ****ing dead you moron.
His son isn't and seems just as stupid. In fact, Watson’s quote was he'll only stay if the owner fires himself.

You want me to find it for you? OK. Here you go:

https://brobible.com/sports/article/...ns-cal-mcnair/

Keep trying. Tell me more about Watson and McNair. I'm listening.....
[Reply]
staylor26 12:55 PM 02-03-2021
His son isn't and seems just as stupid. In fact, Watson’s quote was he'll only stay if the owner fires himself.

You want me to find it for you? OK. Here you go:

https://brobible.com/sports/article/...ns-cal-mcnair/

Keep trying. Tell me more about Watson and McNair. I'm listening.....
:-)

Yea you clearly had no fucking clue that they weren’t the same guy, now you’re changing the argument all together.

You’re a fucking idiot and one of the most useless posters on CP.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:56 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
TO be fair, I never put that on Caserio
I get that, but he acts like that came out of nowhere. It’s easy to see why I interpreted it that way. We’ve been talking from the perspective of the GM the entire time.
[Reply]
mkp785 01:03 PM 02-03-2021

Yea you clearly had no ****ing clue that they weren’t the same guy, now you’re changing the argument all together.

You’re a ****ing idiot and one of the most useless posters on CP.
It's the same family you fucking clown. He hates the son MORE than the father.

Your stupid ass is trying to dodge and change the subject. Tell us all how you think Ceasero will make things better when Watson hates both the son and Easterby. Tell us how this McNair is different from the elder McNair....? Go ahead.

(To anyone reading along: watch how this clown either cusses at me and doesn't answer the question or tries to waffle and doesn't answer the question)
[Reply]
staylor26 01:04 PM 02-03-2021
It's the same family you fucking clown. He hates the son MORE than the father.

Your stupid ass is trying to dodge and change the subject. Tell us all how you think Ceasero will make things better when Watson hates both the son and Easterby. Tell us how this McNair is different from the elder McNair....? Go ahead.

(To anyone reading along: watch how this clown either cusses at me and doesn't answer the question or tries to waffle and doesn't answer the question)
Once again you miss the point.

McNair called players inmates did he not?

Is he still the owner?

Is Easterby still there?
You’re a fucking idiot.

Who the fuck is Ceasero? I never said Caserio would make things better dumbass. This is strawman bs to deflect from the fact that you had no idea which McNair was the current owner.
[Reply]
mkp785 01:16 PM 02-03-2021
You’re a ****ing idiot.

Who the **** is Ceasero? I never said Caserio would make things better dumbass. This is strawman bs to deflect from the fact that you had no idea which McNair was the current owner.

You’re such a race baiting POS.

Caserio was brought in after Watson was alienated. He had nothing to do with that and tried his best to undo the damage.
It's the same family you ****ing clown. He hates the son MORE than the father.

Uh huh. Still didn't answer the question. How are they fixing things? How is this McNair better than the other McNair? Both McNairs were dipshits- a trait that they share with you. Now answer the questions or take your 'L' and kindly **** off. Some of us want to talk football.
[Reply]
O.city 01:28 PM 02-03-2021
This is fun.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:49 PM 02-03-2021
Uh huh. Still didn't answer the question. How are they fixing things? How is this McNair better than the other McNair? Both McNairs were dipshits- a trait that they share with you. Now answer the questions or take your 'L' and kindly **** off. Some of us want to talk football.
I didn’t say “they” are fixing things. If McNair wanted to fix things, he’d fire Easterby. You’re making assumptions and asking dumb questions because you are desperately trying to deflect from your stupidity.

I have already said that I’m on Watson’s side, but I’m looking at this from the perspective of Caserio who took a job and got handed a fucking mess immediately after. By the time he showed up, the damage was done.

Everybody expected Caserio to go out and hire Daboll or some other Patriot Way dick. He didn’t. For that reason, I’ve given him the benefit of the doubt that’s he’s trying to repair the situation like he claims.

This isn’t me defending Caserio, it’s just a fair observation. He’s not the bad guy here, McNair and Easterby are. Unfortunately, it’s his job to fix it as best as he can.
[Reply]
mkp785 02:23 PM 02-03-2021
I didn’t say “they” are fixing things. If McNair wanted to fix things, he’d fire Easterby. You’re making assumptions and asking dumb questions because you are desperately trying to deflect from your stupidity.

I have already said that I’m on Watson’s side, but I’m looking at this from the perspective of Caserio who took a job and got handed a ****ing mess immediately after. By the time he showed up, the damage was done.

Everybody expected Caserio to go out and hire Daboll or some other Patriot Way dick. He didn’t. For that reason, I’ve given him the benefit of the doubt that’s he’s trying to repair the situation like he claims.

This isn’t me defending Caserio, it’s just a fair observation. He’s not the bad guy here, McNair and Easterby are. Unfortunately, it’s his job to fix it as best as he can.
Caserio isn't gonna fix anything. Watson's problems are with the 2 people above Caserio: the owner and Easterby. The lame duck puppet coach sure isn't gonna do anything. He hates the team. He is gone. They can wait till the draft if they want, but if he's still on that team after that...they're as retarded as you are.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:31 PM 02-03-2021

I have already said that I’m on Watson’s side, but I’m looking at this from the perspective of Caserio who took a job and got handed a ****ing mess immediately after. By the time he showed up, the damage was done.

That sounds about right. He's not the bad guy, but he's probably still a stooge. Hard to believe he didn't know what he signed up for and curious if the culley hire was because he was backed into a corner or because he actually wanted to go outside the tree.

I still think it's very possible this was a puppet hire disguised as being an outside tree hire. Not to mention a legit question the role of being a "man of God" played.
[Reply]
seamonster 02:33 PM 02-03-2021
When you get 110 mil guaranteed and have never coached, schemed at a professional level, or grinded through 20 hour days and you're 25 you should keep your front-office opinions to your self. Fucking learn something for once instead of acting entitled...The texans' hire is a football lifer that comes out of the Andy Reid coaching tree. He's not some jabroni corporate yes-man. Watson could develop as a player under that coach but instead he wants to be a woke millennial. Shits going to backfire.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 68
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Up