Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hark Clunt 11:53 AM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by unothadeal:
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...301731237.html

LAS VEGAS, Jan. 26, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Betfred has announced that it has issued an early pay out for all US wagers on the Cincinnati Bengals to win the pro football championship. Announced by Fred Done, founder and Chairman of Betfred, all bettors holding online or retail wagers in the US on the Bengals to win the championship as of 10am PT on January 25, 2023 were paid out as winners regardless of the eventual outcome of the remaining games. Betfred is the official sports betting partner of the Cincinnati Bengals.

"As a partner of the Bengals, we've had a special relationship with Bengals fans all season, stated Bryan Bennett, Chief Operating Officer of Betfred USA Sports. "After the team's huge win on the road in Buffalo last week, we had seen enough to believe they're the best team in the league. As a result, we made the decision to pay existing championship bets early as a goodwill gesture to fans and customers."
hope they show our guys this.
[Reply]
crispystl 12:03 PM 01-27-2023

LAS VEGAS, Jan. 26, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Betfred has announced that it has issued an early pay out for all US wagers on the Cincinnati Bengals to win the pro football championship. Announced by Fred Done, founder and Chairman of Betfred, all bettors holding online or retail wagers in the US on the Bengals to win the championship as of 10am PT on January 25, 2023 were paid out as winners regardless of the eventual outcome of the remaining games. Betfred is the official sports betting partner of the Cincinnati Bengals.

"As a partner of the Bengals, we've had a special relationship with Bengals fans all season, stated Bryan Bennett, Chief Operating Officer of Betfred USA Sports. "After the team's huge win on the road in Buffalo last week, we had seen enough to believe they're the best team in the league. As a result, we made the decision to pay existing championship bets early as a goodwill gesture to fans and customers."
This can't be real.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 12:06 PM 01-27-2023

I keep waiting for someone to say this is satire.
[Reply]
crispystl 12:08 PM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
^^^^
Looks like some shit from the Onion.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:08 PM 01-27-2023
:-)
[Reply]
T-post Tom 12:17 PM 01-27-2023
Can’t wait to see 11 streak by Hilton for a TD on the first drive of the game. Hilton is 5’9”? I didn’t know they could stack shit that high.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 12:22 PM 01-27-2023
cant wait until the bengals have to pay their players

im sure the historically cheap ownership will make exceptions
[Reply]
tredadda 12:24 PM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Can’t wait to see 11 streak by Hilton for a TD on the first drive of the game. 5’9”? I didn’t know they could stack shit that high.
He has to get open and catch it first which is not a given for someone as fast as him.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:38 PM 01-27-2023
It seems very real. But keep in mind sports gambling just became legal in Ohio. Doesn’t seem much different from the blitz of “if Patrick mahomes gets 1 yard…” it’s a promo blitz. With that in mind… if you believe in any of this conspiracy shit, the timing of sports gambling being legal in Ohio may also not be so ideal.

But we will win. Buffalo was the media darling. Until they weren’t.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:41 PM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
cant wait until the bengals have to pay their players

im sure the historically cheap ownership will make exceptions
Best part is they can't make "Exceptions"

Because all the guaranteed money has to be put in escrow
[Reply]
Frazod 12:57 PM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
It seems very real. But keep in mind sports gambling just became legal in Ohio. Doesn’t seem much different from the blitz of “if Patrick mahomes gets 1 yard…” it’s a promo blitz. With that in mind… if you believe in any of this conspiracy shit, the timing of sports gambling being legal in Ohio may also not be so ideal.

But we will win. Buffalo was the media darling. Until they weren’t.
Football was so much better when all this degenerate gambler shit was confined to Las Vegas and mob bookies.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 01:59 PM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Good Lord, are all of you Bengals fans this dumb? Your team is not more talented. Here, have a read and maybe you won't be such a homer.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2...-has-the-edge/

Yes, your defense got Patrick off his game or confused or whatever in last year's AFC Championship game. But as I recall, in this year's game the Chiefs were able to score in the 2nd half. If memory serves, the Chiefs were up by 4 and driving. It could have been an 11 point lead. Kelce rarely fumbles but he did at the worst time. Between the Butker missed FG and Kelce fumble, the Chiefs gave away the game, period.
Hoooray for progress. :-)
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:20 PM 01-27-2023
Chris Jones first playoff sack is coming Sunday… probably first of many.

RIP Burrow.

#Chiefs DT Chris Jones walking off the podium today: "Take care. See you all at Burrowhead Stadium."

🍿🍿pic.twitter.com/uXvJZJuRTB

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) January 27, 2023

[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 02:24 PM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Chris Jones first playoff sack is coming Sunday… probably first of many.

RIP Burrow.

idk I'm starting to get the idea that the team that beat Mahomes after he had a godawful half at home to go to the superbowl getting cocky and talking shit might be motivating for the chiefs locker room, seems like a bad idea to poke the bear?
[Reply]
philfree 02:51 PM 01-27-2023
I kind of like Borrowdead Stadium myself.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 269
« First < 344041424344 454647485494144 > Last »
Up