ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 57
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Ravens
TLO 05:50 PM 09-20-2020
Quite possibly a preview of the AFC Championship game.

Hopefully we can get healthy by Sunday
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:21 PM 09-25-2020
Baltimore is below the Mason / Dixon line. Many people don't know that.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:23 PM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by Ravens213:
Nope you missed crab cakes and football. It’s murderers, crab cakes, football and then rapists and extreme poverty.

What’s Iowa? Corn.... and then like field of dreams? Maybe sprinkle in some Culver’s.
You absolute asshole.... how the fuck you gonna leave out Natty Light, and Iowa Ditch Weed?? You even in Iowa bruh??
[Reply]
Ravens213 08:24 PM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Not people like you - so it's like the ****ing promise land.
I think you missed my comment.... I live in Iowa dude
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:24 PM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Baltimore is below the Mason / Dixon line. Many people don't know that.
Gladly give them back to the north!
[Reply]
Ravens213 08:28 PM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
There are a ton of awesome craft breweries in Iowa right now. I mean, every state claims to have a kickass set of microbrews, but seriously... hard to top a bunch of the ones popping up in eastern and central Iowa
Yeah I’m just messing with the guy... couldn’t respond to someone that appears to be a bigger fan of Iowa than he is the chiefs and not give him a hard time. Iowa has been good to me the short time I’ve been here.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:33 PM 09-25-2020
I would rather do a year in the county jail than live in Iowa or Baltimore. I guess Baltimore would be a slight upgrade, crab cakes, not too far from the ocean, the music scene is better, and it’s easier to score crack (which you’ll need in either place).
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:37 PM 09-25-2020
I think you missed my comment.... I live in Iowa dude
I did bud. Sorry - i'm doing too much at once - I'll check out for now. Have a nice weekend.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:47 PM 09-25-2020
Ravens better be ready bc this is happening in the 4th quarter. Don’t try to pin down Mahomes. He’ll beat you every time

[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:58 PM 09-25-2020
Chiefs 31
Ravens 33

Ravens have the ball last and Lamar executes a perfect final drive ending in a tucker 40 yard FG
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:05 PM 09-25-2020
Strategically...this game comes down to Martindale vs. Mahomes.

They are without Thomas and Tavon Young in their backfield...and haven't been getting pressure with their front four.

They are about as different from the Chargers are you can get. You figure Humphrey and Peters are going to man up with Hill and Watkins...I would figure Hill wins that match-up a few times if they dont shade a safety. Hill didn't play last year...

So who handles Kelce, Hardman, and CEH if they have to double Hill and dedicate a defender for pressure? Mahomes has shown he'll run if you dont spy him...

Without a top front four, KC's offense is almost unstoppable...Mahomes is one of the best at beating the blitz...Chargers only tried twice. Once Bosa was gassed, Chiefs scored on successive drives in the 4th....the 2nd would likely have ended in another TD is not for a questionable holding call.

Same thing happened in the Superbowl...once that DL wore down, KC trounced them in the 4th.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:09 PM 09-25-2020
I’m going Chiefs 41-27.

The game is effectively over in the third with the Chiefs up 35-13. Ravens get 2 4th quarter TDs to get it sorta close.

The Ravens have success on the ground in this one, but struggle converting 3rd downs. Jackson doesn’t have time to throw on passing downs.

Mahomes is magnificent after a slow first quarter. Protection holds up and CEH is deadly in the screen game. 2nd quarter offensive explosion prevents the Ravens from being able to rely on the run game.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:15 PM 09-25-2020
I bet we start seeing some forced passes out of Lamar in the second half.

It is really going to stick in his craw if he goes 0-3 against DA REAL MVP
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 09:21 PM 09-25-2020
I just have a good feeling about this one.

With the Chargers game, I had a feeling it’d be a shitfest. Chargers have a formula to slow us down. Ravens’ defense is still good because it’s a John Harbaugh team but this is a far cry from the defense that came in here in 2018 and brought Pat to the brink. And our run D is definitely stronger than it was the last time we played them.

I have a feeling this is like the Texans game where it never feels in doubt but the score ends up flattering the Ravens.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:26 PM 09-25-2020
I think CEH and Kelce both have a big game...

Texans were getting WRs open against them underneath...they kind of shot themselves in the foot...which is what bad teams do. A WR fumbled and it was returned for a TD...then another WR dropped a 1st down pass on the 4 yard line. That amounted to a likely 11 point swing...

Being that both teams have faced the Texans, I thought KC played the better game...
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:29 PM 09-25-2020
I lived in DC and bmore deserves a lot of its bad rap but it also has a ton of culture and a lot of awesome spots. Iowa on the other hand is devoid of culture.. feels like I’m living inside a gallon of milk.

Is this how I gain friends on a Kansas City message board? Just trash Iowa?
I'm from Iowa and outside of Lew, nobody gives me shit about it.

Because I'm one of the smartest motherfuckers here.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 57
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Up